The unknown past

Lucy POV

"What blueprints?"
"The ones to build E.N.D, I'm surprised you never told them this stuff."
"What else have you not told us?" Everyone told to the flustered Anna heartfilia.
Anna Heartfilia let out a long sigh and sat down.
"I helped create many cyborg. E.N.D was the only one who was dead."
"How many others?" I asked as I held Natsus hand tightly.
"About 4, luckily we didn't do much to them. They were children, it was mostly the brains we worked with. Along with some small features causing it to seem like mutations" Anna went on.
"We?" Erza interrupted.
"Yes, Dr. Dragneel. Natsu's elder brother. After we completed, we couldn't show the world. So we left them where they can be adopted. I kept tabs for a while but lost track after 5 years. I know one went to Igneel, another to a Grandeeney, then there's Weisslogia, Skiadrum, and a Metalicana. All weird names for simple Commonwealth folks but-."
"Those are all the names of our parents!" Natsu said as he referred to some of his comrades.
"Metalicana was my bastard of a father!" Gajeel exclaimed
"Grandeeney is my mother.." wendy said in a small voice.
"I'm aware..."
"Were you never going to tell us?" Natsu was visibly enraged.
"No I was not" Anna replied. Her comment made the room go cold.
Alyssa continue to draw up the diagram, "if I can get my daughters arms off she'll be less of a threat. These cuffs seem to stop any physical attack almost automatically so if I can get them on my daughter she doesn't have to... to be alone."
"Alyssa, how did you come to meet acnologia?"
She stopped what she was doing and stared at the wall. The room sat still as she tried to seem to recall.
"I-I think I was lost in the glowing sea, and he saved me. But my memory is so foggy... i don't remember anything after what he told me. I don't even remember being in surgery for- anything " Alyssa sat down, her hands in her head, eyes wide in disbelief.
"Well We can try to recover any memory from your hard drive, the brain connects to old and new memories but can't guaranteed it not be locked," Levy said as she opened Alyssa's head plate.

Hours later

"Anna we are gonna have to take you off the team temporarily. We cannot have any issues like this, you'll be interrogated by another company in the mean time for any withheld information." Jellal escorted Mrs. Heartfilia out of the room.
"Natsu-."

I looked to Erza, she shook her head in agreement.
"Everyone go cool off, I'll find a place for Alyssa and her daughter." Erza dismissed us all.

later...

Natsu laid on my stomach as we had a holotape play.
"Natsu, I know you have a weird family. Do you wanna hear about mine?"
He nodded his head.
"Well, my father was a vault dweller adventurer named Jude and my mother was... a well feared raider. her name was cut-throat layla. My father and mother met at a farm. Of course she was raiding it and took him captive."
"How'd they fall in love then?"
"Well, my father told me. The moment they locked eyes they just new it was meant to be. She left the farm alone and just took him, I thought it was odd but when I went to that farm they thought I was my mom."
"You must look a lot like her."
"You have no idea"
"Anna looks a lot like you, is it like that?"
"Yep, my guess is that all the Heartfilia women look almost alike to each other"
"Maybe, i always wondered why I didn't look too much like my old man." Natsu snickered.
"Anyway, my dad, brought her back to the vault after they killed my moms 'friends' apparently they wanted her dead for her bounty. After a while they married and they got pregnant with me and a while later my sister. afterwards it went all downhill. My mother became sickly, it was some mutation that her body couldn't stand. She passed away. Afterwards my father kept getting drunk and high. He was angry. He went on long expeditions often, until one day he never returned. Of course the whole time he was training me to become a killer, just like my mother."
"At least we know we both have terrible fucked up families" Natsu booped my nose.
"Yea, at least you guys aren't weird mutants." Happy chimed in.
"You're a blue cat with wings, I think you are well passed weird." I patted him.
"Hey, blue isn't weird"
"That's not the point cat" I sighed
"You know what color is weird, brown. I heard from Levy that it isn't even on a color scale or something of the sorts. Meaning anyone with brown hair is actually just a dark orange." Natsu added.
"Natsu, out of all the smart things to remember... you know the fact about a color?"
"Yes, yes I do."
I then smothered him with the pillow.