The wasteland

Narrator POV

this is a world that was destroyed by its own inhabitants. In 2077 The bombs and missiles flew. Who struck first is unknown. Other countries, seeing the missiles on their way, launch their planes and fired their warheads as well. Air raid sirens sound, but very few people heed the warning, thinking it is a false alarm. The vaults are sealed. Two hours of nuclear bombardment ensues upon the earth's surface. The effects are far worse than most imagined. The Earth's faults shift violently, thrusting mountain ranges through the soil. Whole lands are submerged under floods of water, it ended with mass world devastation. this world is the result of a nuclear war.
This is the world we live in...

Year 2650, 673 years later...

"Shoot the damn thing already!"a beautiful blonde yelled to her blue haired friend.
The blondie is Lucy heartfilia, age 25, known as the lucky star, she is know to be real lucky when it comes to just about anything, loves to go star gazing and write her book. she can tell you anything you need to know about the stars as well as navigate using the stars. she has a thing for natsu but is in denial. Preferred weapon anything
"I have no ammo! gajeel help me out" Levy yelled to her husband.
Levy mcgarden Redfox, age 25, know as the computer wiz she can decode and hack computers, she makes different technologies used by all. She Loves to read and knows all there is to know. She's Married to Gajeel Redfox has a little girl named Emma. Being good with long ranged Guns her Preferred weapon is the Splattercannon.
"I got ya shrimp!" The man with the long black hair said as he threw her a box of bullets.
Gajeel mcgarden Redfox, age 26, the gun nut. He is known to make guns, ammo and armor. He surprisingly Loves to sing. And likes any food that has A ton iron in it. He Can fix a power armor suit it 3 hours flat. Married to Levy Mcgarden. Has a little girl named Emma. Preferred weapon radium rifle.
"LETS KILL THAT DAMN DEATHCLAW ALREADY!" Yelled the pink haired man.
"NATSU DONT CHARGE INTO THE BATTLE MINDLESSLY!" Lucy yelled.
Natsu Dragoneel, age 25, known as the slayer, good with guns and hand to hand combat. Is fire resistant thanks to a mutation. he has loads of machine guns, loves battling for fun but not when it comes to lives. He Eats a lot! He loves Lucy and wants to keep her safe at all times. Preferred weapon Sergeant Ash.
"Die ya ugly reptile!" natsu yelled as he reloaded his Assault rifle.
"INCOMING MINI NUKE!" Erza yelled
Erza Scarlet, age 26, the sharpshooter, Can shoot someone from over 2 miles away. Has tons of different types of power armors. Love would be a understatement for her liking of cake. She carries many guns and weapons that are hidden on her body. She's in a relationship. Preferred weapon anything she can get her hands on.
"WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GET THAT?!" gajeel yelled as he got Levy and ran for cover.
"Out of all the places we to run into a alpha death claw..." Levy was irritated.
"He's down!" Gray yelled
Gray fullbuster, 26, the Action Boy, is better at hand to hand combat and short ranged shooting. Has a cold resistance mutation, he Loves shaved ice and any type of cold sweets. He Randomly gets naked, and has a thing for juvia lockser. Preferred weapon Wastelander's Friend.
we ran down to the alpha death claw and took what we can off his dead body.
"hehe look luce it's the eye balls" natsu laughed as he pulled out the eyes and squished them a couple times.
"Ew gross, natsu" Lucy said.
"Hey guys i got the radaways and stimpaks! There's loads of them!" Wendy said as she made her way to us.
Wendy Marvell, 15, the healer. Can fix someone up in 2 days,always has 150 stimpaks and radaways on her at all times. Loves cute things and hates pickled anything. she has many other drugs on her as well 'never get high on your own supply' is her favorite saying. Preferred weapon the Deliverer.
"WENDY WATCH OUT!" juvia yelled as she shot a ghoul.
Juvia Lockser, age 25, the pathfinder, she is good at navigating the wasteland and is a walking dowser rod. She always carries water with her. She has a mutation called water body, Things go through her body. Love would also be a understatement for her liking to gray.
Juvia carried a large crate that contained levys Gadgets that we came to get along with another power armor suit that was rumored to be here.
"Yo I got that power armor! And it has flames on it" natsu said basically drooling on it.
"Yo luce wanna get in with me?" He said smirking.
"You idiot only one person can fit in there!" Lucy yelled to him.
"heeee lliiikkeeeesss youuuu" Levy teased.
"Whatever" Lucys face went red, she hoped no one could see it.
"Let's get back to fairy tail" erza laughed at the silliness of her teammates.

Sanctuary Hills.
It has a population of greater than diamond city. Sanctuary hills expanded past its original starting. Due to that expansion there had to be more minute men. This caused sanctuary hills is split into areas. The protecters of area A are called fairy tail.
Lots of people go in and out of the city. It's the safest city in the wasteland it has over 2000 protectrons protecting the inside of the fence and over 3000 assaultrons on the outside. They are all programmed ,by levy mcgarden redfox, to only engage in combat with the wasteland creatures. It's a new technology invented by levy for that very reason.
Fairy tail also is protected by levys Gadgets, it's said they hold many valuables in there.
Sanctuary hills was established after the brotherhood, railroad and institute all came together in agreement to start a above ground city with an underground capital and water purification system and a plumbing system. It has top of the art electricity, it consists of powerful windmills and a hydroelectric dams. It is mostly modernize but still has its problems with the radiation.
The city has 500 acres of fields for all types of different foods. They often trade with near by settlers. The wasteland is what it sounds like, but in these times people try to be more like they were all those years ago
If it helps try to imagine sanctuary hills as New York City, but smaller and spread out more.

Something like this but with more

When in the city of sanctuary hills, you'll see that it's the closest you'll get to safe.

Lucy POV

We made it back to sanctuary hills, I gave erza my stuff so I could just crash at my place. it's a small but cozy house. It has a bedroom, bathroom and shelves stocked with food and of course a place to put my weapons. People of fairy tail get a bit more than what normal people get since we risk our lives getting different things to make our society better.
As I took off my leather knee caps and elbow pads. I looked like a raider with all the blood splattered on my clothes. geez I need to clean myself up... I got to look somewhat presentable even if it is the wasteland...

The Fairies Wasteland On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara