Conference room

Gray pov

"Where are those two?!" Erza was getting frustrated as she paced the room.
"Don't worry Erza, I'm sure they'll get here soon." Juvia said as she cleaned her small hunting knife.
"Yea! They probably got into some trouble with some rad roaches." Wendy said as she messed with her stimpacks and radaways.
"well maybe they should run from them and get here quickly! This is a matter of upmost importance!" Erza slammed her hands on the table.
"Erza calm down, you can chew them out when they get here" I said, trying to be of some help.
"jellal! Track them using your pipboy please..." erza said. Just then the door opened, Lucy and natsu stumbled in they were carried a bloody boy.
"Quick we need you wendy!" Lucy exclaimed.
Wendy went with a stimpack and injected it in the boy, he was quickly healing up.
"Who's the kid? And couldn't you have used a stimpack on him yourself?" I asked.
"I didn't have one, I was gonna get some from Wendy" Lucy said.
"what about you?" I asked natsu.
"Well I only had one, I don't wanna use it unless it's important. It's a rare stimpack" natsu said.
"enough! You two are already late for briefing, and now we have to questions this boy?!" Erza was at her limit.
"Where am I?...Michelle?!" The boy looked at Lucy in a daze.
"Do you know her full name?!" Lucy exclaimed.
"Michelle... heartfilia.." the boy said. Lucy was in shock... she stayed quiet for a while.
"where is she?!" Natsu exclaimed.
"Michelle? She's with master...Alex" the boy said.
"Where! You said someone was carrying your child! Is it Michelle!" lucy exclaimed
"Y-Yes..." the boy said.
"Lucy your missing the important parts, what's your name boy?" Erza asked.
"James... James Arthur" The boy said.
"Please tell us everything about your relationship with Michelle" Lucy asked.
"Well...." James said.

"And that's it, we are best friends but master is a sick man..." James said.
"Luce..." natsu hugged Lucy.
"I missed so much of her life... I couldn't protect her either.." Lucy's face went dark.
"Take me to your master!" Lucy exclaimed.
"Lucy we have a mission at hand currently.." erza said.
"Please erza! It's my sister" Lucy pleaded.
"Our mission is short and quick, and it's for the sake of the nation..." erza said.
"Wait I have an idea..." I actually included myself in the conversation.
"what is it..." juvia asked.
"James... where is your masters place?"
"It was a big house, I know I went by Lynn Pier Parking..." James said.
"you walked all the way over here by yourself , without any weapons." Lucy asked.
"I wasn't by myself... there was a man with a bunch of weird people..." James said.
"What did this man look like?" Erza asked.
"He had black hair and eyes, and a old institute lab coat" James said.
"Do you know which way he was headed?" Jellal asked.
"It's not to far from here... it's a old warehouse, south west of sanctuary hills." James said.
"James... why would he tell you this?" erza asked.
"I'm not sure... he also told me to go this way..." James said.
"It might be a trap..." jellal looked at everyone.
"Are you a syth?" Wendy asked James.
"No, i Can prove it too..." James said, he then grabbed juvia hunting knife and slashed his arm.
"Synths don't bleed" James said.
"He's right, but you really didn't need to do that, we did see you bleed earlier" Wendy said.
"Oh right..." James said as Wendy wrapped some bandages on his arm.
"okay so now we don't have to go to the glowing sea... but we also have to come fully prepared" erza said.
"But it's most likely a trap erza!" I exclaimed.
"It's a chance I'm going to take in order to protect the peace of this new born world!" erza said.
"Now everyone you have two hours to prepare! James! Do you know how to use a gun?" Erza asked
"Y-Yes ma'am" James stuttered, he was clearly afraid of erza already.
"erza, try not to go to hard on the boy." I said.
"That's not my concern, we have other problems or deal with. Lucy get this boy a gun And watch over him." Erza stated.
"Everyone be back in two hours!" Erza finished her commands
"AYE SIR!" We all shouted and begun prepping for this dual mission.

-1 hour later-

"Hey Gray!" I heard juvia call my name.
"Yea?" I answered, I looked up to her and saw she changed her clothes from pants and a t-shirt to shorts and a tank top.
"Do you need any assistance with your pipboy? Jellal did give us something to download on it (I added this feature, you basically use holotapes to play on your pipboy)
"Oh I almost forgot to add it in..." I answered, I eyed every inch of her body.
"Lemme See" juvia sat down next to me, grabbing my right arm. She put in a holotape and proceeded to download what jellal gave us.
"Jellal said it gives a better idea of where people on your team is. Levy made it with the help of Jellal."juvia explained. I looked at her face, she was so considerate as she explained and messed with my pipboy. Juvia has always been so pretty and smart... I'm not enough for her though, not right now that is... soon I will be.
"annnddd done!" Juvia said as she took the holotape out.
"Thanks, juvia." I said.
"No problem..." juvia said as she got up and started walking out the door.
"Oh and... when try not to stare so much.. dummy" juvia said.
"Hey! Wanna meet up later?" I quickly asked her.
"Haha sure..." juvia blushed a bit and walked out the room.
I'm so stupid...

-1 hour later-

We all met up back in the conference room.
"So James has a gun correct?" Erza asked sternly.
"Yes ma'am, it's locked but loaded. It's a old semi-automatic pistol with the 10mm cartridge." Lucy answered.
"is everyone ready, ammo packed along with medical supplies?" Erza asked remembering owed little mishaps.
"Y-Yes ma'am! I have everything we need to fight!" Wendy stated.
"Okay let's proceed, so there will be two teams. Team A and team B! We are team A. Team B is made of laxus, Mirajane,Bixlow, cana and gajeel. Team b is small but they are strong and will be providing us with backup." erza explained.
"We have located the dark scientist thanks to James and using the Institutes old synth tracking. Turns out he has about 500 in counting at his disposal. Now it seems to be a trap... we will show up at night and scope out the area, then we will have juvia and gray enter. They will need to be extremely stealthy in order to locate zeref. From there we will hopefully be able to add more to this plan. the whole time we will be communicating through the other new feature on your pipboy. Levy calls it a walkie talkie. Now everyone I'm sending you the location on where to go. We will meet there around 1400 (7pm)." Jellal finished explaining the plan.
"If there aren't any questions you may all be dismissed." erza added. No one had a question, everyone stayed silent as they watched erzas nose start to bleed.
"E-erza, your nose..." Wendy stuttered.
Erzas eyes rolled back and she fell the the ground.
"Erza!" Jellal exclaimed.
"Wendy, Let's help her out!" lucy exclaimed.
"Aye," Wendy answered, she hurriedly grabbed a stimpack and injected it into erzas leg.
"Jellal what's happening?" I asked
"S-She's... she's pregnant..." Jellal said.
"Why didn't you tell us?! And why is she on a mission right now! Shouldn't she be resting!" I exclaimed.
"she didn't want to! This is where she wanted to be... I couldn't hold her back" Jellal looked at erza with concern.
"Then let's leave without her... we can leave her here with Wendy and juvia Can be the medic this time..." Lucy suggested.
"I'm sorry for not listening to your advice...Jellal.. so please leave me here alone. I'll ask Mira to help me out..." erza awoke again.
"It's okay..." Jellal hugged erza.
"Now everyone go capture that man!" Erza said. She slowly got up and drank some water.
"Don't push your self anymore than you already have..." jellal warned her.
"can't you two get a room already" natsu teased.
"Do you want more brain damage?!" Erza exclaimed.
"Besides if you couldn't tell by now, they already got a room together" I laughed a bit.
"Gray!" Juvia exclaimed as she hit the back of my head. (Not in juvias character but like...)
"No ma'am!" Natsu said as he hid behind Lucy.
I looked over to juvia and mouthed 'let's go' she got the message.
Juvia and I walked out the door together. Not noticing we were holding hands...