Mission Mutation

A month earlier...

Erza POV

"We are not sure with Michelle Heartfilia's situation has to do with a radiation or a genetic mutation" Master said. My team and I are in the conference room with the master.
"there's nothing like this in Lucy's family history. All her history is in the file she brought of Michelle and Lucy's file from their bunker." I spoke out.
"That's not my whole file" Lucy stated.
"Care to explain?" Jellal asked
"My bunker has a vault full of information on all its former residents." Lucy explained.
"Can we get to it?" Gray asked.
"Probably, it's the only room that is fire proof." Lucy said.
"So we just have to get past the overseers office." Natsu pointed out the obvious.
"Actually, it's no where near the overseers office." Lucy said as she grabbed a piece of paper and pencil. I stand corrected
"Then where is it?" Juvia asked.
"It's at the very bottom of the vault" Lucy said as she sketched out a map of the vault.
"Didn't the whole place collapse?" Gajeel asked.
"No it was just the top four floors" Lucy said.
"Luce and I had searched the whole place for Michelle no one saw her" natsu said
"You mean, there are still people living there?" Levy asked in amazement.
"Yes, Luce and I visit from time to time. They fixed three of the areas, like the vault door but the second floor is off limits because there are ghouls there." Natsu said.
"And here I thought we were going to have to bring some power armor to get it" I added.
"Nope, but we are going to have to break into the info room" Lucy finished her map.
"Jellal and I will look over the map. Is there anything that would get in our way?" I asked.
"Just you're typical killer robots" Lucy said.
"What type?"
"Just four Assaultrons and a Sentry bot" Lucy answered.
"Make that two Assaultrons" natsu said.
"You ran into some didnt you" Gray said.
"Yea" Natsu rubbed the back of his neck.
"easier for us, but we can disarm them for an hour or two by going into to overseers office" Lucy said.
"But in the map it says there are two" juvia pointed out.
I begun to get tired and sweat a bit. I took a seat. Jellal patted my back a bit.
"The controls are in the original overseer office, the one that is burnt down" Lucy explained.
I fanned myself.
"Are you okay?" Everyone looked at me with concern.
"Yes I just need-."
"Okay everyone, me and erza are going to come up with some plans. Meet back here in 2 hours" Jellal dismissed everyone.

—- when the room is cleared—

"Are you okay? Do you need some water? How about some snack? I'll ask wendy to bring you some strawberry cake" Jellal was about to leave the room.
"Jellal Im fine, I just need to sit down" I gave him a reassuring smiled.
He sighed and walked back over to me. He crouched down.
"It might be better for the both of us if you stay here for the mission." Jellal told me.
"I Know, I don't want to be a bother. I'll operate things from this side." I stated.
Jellal smiled and touched my stomach.
"It's only the size of a grape you know" I laughed.
"Yes but it's still taking a lot of energy from you, so it must be bigger" Jellal teased.
Knock knock
Jellal stood up, "yes, come in"
"I brought erza some water and a apple, I saw that she wasn't looking to good so I thought this might help" Wendy said as she walked in the door.
"Thank you wendy, it's greatly appreciated" I replied.
As soon as wendy left, jellal and I talked about the plans. After that we had some time to spare.
"So then Natsu was like 'to have a baby you have to do the Thing in to her thingy?'" Jellal finished the story and we both laughed our asses off at Natsu's stupidity.
"H-how else did he thing babies were made" I laughed.
"I thought they were brought by- that doesn't matter" Natsu walked in the room with everyone else coming in behind him.
"stupid Natsu, you know that thing you do with Lucy" gray said.
"NATSU you told him" Lucy exclaimed as she blushed a bit
"I did not" Natsu said defensively
"Ha! So you two did do THAT" gray teased.
"What ever!" Lucy blushed.
After a good laugh. Everything went serious
"Okay so here's the plan" Jellal began.

"Everyone meet there in three days. Have fun tonight and pack the things you need. You're dismissed." Jellal finished.
-
- at Erzas and Jellas house-