Potlucks

Gray pov

"Darling, do you think I'm fat?" Juvia asked outta no where. I looked at her pregnant stomach and then her face.
"No not at all. I think you are beautiful" I said as I went over and kissed her forehead.
"Y-y-you.... liar!" She bursted into tears.
"Geez Gray way to make her cry." Natsu said.
"Shut it ya pyro!" I yelled as Juvia cried even more.
'Just one more month' I sighed
"Hey guys break is over. We are gonna go over some info with Brandish. She's joining the team transferring over from the Spriggan 12." Wendy interrupted.
"S-shes replacing juvia!" Juvia cried.
"Coming!" Natsu went into the lady's room and brought a screaming Lucy out and into the conference room.
"Juvia is fat and ugly! Brandish and Lucy are so skinny and pretty!" Juvia cried.
SLAM
I slammed my hand on the wall behind her.
"Don't ever talk about yourself that way!"I yelled. Juvias tears flowed but she made no sound.
"I love you for you juvia." I said as held her chin up so she can meet my eyes.
"You really do love Juvia?" Juvia sniffled.
"I do" I leaned into kiss her.
"Hey love birds, we're gonna start without you" gajeel interrupted.
"Coming" I sighed and let go of juvias chin.
"Let's go darling" she pulled me down to her level and kissed my cheek.

"So these past few months have been tough without Erza. But we have managed so far." Anna Heartfilia started.
"We've gathered info on Acnologia thanks to our own efforts and the letters from our alliance to A.A.A. so far we only ended in warehouses." Anna said. As Lucy stood up and projected photos from a computer.
"In those warehouses there has been traces of humans being used to make a new type of synths"
"Known as cyborgs!" Natsu butted in. Lucy let out a sigh.
"these cyborgs are beings that are both organic and biomechatronic" Levy jumped in.
"Meaning they are half human half robot-synth" Lucy added.
"So basically Natsu?" I asked.
"Natsus the one who came up with the 'cyborg' crap" gajeel said.
Lucy and levy sat down.
"These cyborgs have been seen in many different places already. Thanks to us adding scanners at the gates leading into the city. They've been locked up and in for questioning." Anna said.
"They have no idea they are cyborgs..." Natsu looked down. Lucy comforted him.
"You're tasks for the next week will be to interrogate these people" Anna moved on.
"Aye sir" we accepted the mission.
"Team Natsu and brandish are free to go until Monday" Anna released us.

"Juvia is hungry darling." Juvia tugged on my arm
"I'm hungry too!" Natsu and happy exclaimed
"I'm not feeding you guy!" I exclaimed.
"Sorry Gray I'll just take them hom-."
"No no Juvia would like some company at juvias and grays home. Ah yes Juvia can make nice noodles like Takahashi does at the diamond city market." Juvia went on.
"Yea! Free food!" Natsu and happy exclaimed.
"Not free! You have to bring something!" I quickly said.
"Oh are you guys having a potluck?" Levy asked.
"Yes of course!" Juvias eyes lit up at the mention of food and she grew a beautiful wide smile.
"Great we'll bring some homemade Deathclaw Wellingham" Levy smiled as gajeel carried their children closely behind.
"We'll bring some Vim Refresh!" Wendy said as she walked with Jellal and his children
"It'll be nice to have actual food, other than noodles" Jellal said.
"We can bring some Nukacolas and some Yao guai ribs" Lucy said as she grabbed Natsu's hand.
"We will meet you guys later, then" happy said as he followed Lucy and Natsu.
"Yes! Ribs! Do we have any Yao guai?" Natsu questioned in the distance.
"Come now, Gray darling. We have a meal to prepare" Juvia then grabbed my arm as we headed to our place.

—-

Jellal, Wendy, Carla , Romeo, Rosemary and Sebastian were the first to arrive.
"We brought some Vims!" Romeo Announced as him and Carla carried them in while Jellal and wendy handled his kids.
"Hi welcome!" Juvia said from the kitchen.
"What's up" gajeel said as he walked in with the twins and Emma.
"Uh hiya..." someone said from the door way. It was the Arthur-Heartfilia's.
"My sister Lucy said it was alright that we came along. We brought some baby stuff for you" Michelle said as James brought in Oscar.
"oh thanks. Lucy should be here soon but you're more than welcomed to hang with us" I greeted her.
"Hey everyone!"
"Speak of the devil" James said as Lucy, Natsu and happy walked in.
"We brought Yao Guai!" Natsu said as he put a big piece of Yao Guai on the table.
"Thank you!" Juvia said as she already started drooling from her mouth.
"Alright well, who's up for a game while dinner is getting ready" I said slyly.
"What kinda game?"

"I forgot you had this room" Lucy said as she loaded her weapon.
"It completely slipped my mind." I replied.
"Who ever hits the most targets gets the big cut of Yao Guai" Natsu said basically drooling.
"Ready?Go!"
"Jokes on you guys I have a scope on my weapon" gajeel exclaimed

In the end gajeel lost to Natsu. Who was driven by the food deal.
"Juvia wanted a big piece" Juvia started wept .
"You got one of the largest" I replied.
"Here Juvia want the rest of mine?" Wendy offered.
"I got some extra sides" Michelle said.
"Or how about the stuff I made?" Levy added.
"Thank you! Juvia will take all of it!" Juvias eyes lit up.
"So James I've been wondering. Where are you from? I've never met another Arthur." Gajeel asked. We all turned to Michelle and James.
"My parents sold me according to the Raiders I lived with" James said. The whole table went quite.
"Did they tel you anything else?" I asked.
"My dad, was the one who sold me. He's apparently some sorta of scientist." James replied.
"My dad worked for Phantom Lord. In D section." Juvia said.
"I only knew my brother and Igneel." Natsu shrugged.
After that everyone talked about their dead or alive dads and families, except for lucy and Michelle of course.
"Big sis never told me of our parents" Michelle stated.
"What's there to talk about?" Lucy said with nonchalant attitude.
Michelle then stood up calmly, took James hand and grabbed Oscar, the Arthur family then retired for the evening.
"What? There's not much to talk about." Lucy turned away.

"Bye thank you for coming" Juvia said to everyone leaving.
"Gray darling, I love you" Juvia said outta no where.
I turned to her and smiled.
"I love you too" I leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

~~~17 years ago~~

POV Change

"Please sir don't do this! I'll do anything!" He ignored my pleas. He came closer to me.
"No No No! Sir please! NO"
I felt a sharp pain as I screamed and slowly lost consciousness.

I woke up in a cold sweat.
"What is your name?"
"I-I um"
"What is your name dammit!"
"Alyssa!"
"Well darling, you'll be working for me now."
"W-who are you?"
"Well aren't you curious?" The man turned away from me and started walking out of the small bloody room.
"Names Acnologia"