Lucy's vault

Lucy, several years ago.

"ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF VAULT 250! Miss heartfilia as returned from her quest!" The overseer announced my return. I quickly got in the shower to get off some of the radiation. When I was done...
"BIG SISTER!" Michelle yelled as she jumped into my arms.
"Michelle! How's my favorite little munchkin!" I exclaimed
"It's been a whole three days! I was so bored without you!" Michelle exclaimed.
"Oh really well I got you a present!" I pulled out a toy doll I got from a wrecked house.
"She's so pretty! Imma name her Bobby!" Michelle exclaimed.
"Hi miss Lucy... your sister is nine right?" The caretaker said.
"Yes ma'am... is there a concern?" I asked.
"Well She has to be tested for mutations, you as her guardian have to be there for her..." The caretaker said.
"Okay lets get that over with so me and Michelle can go play before my next mission" I said as I took Michelle's hand.
"Follow us right this way"

they ran many test on my sister... turns out she has a tumor growth on her left arm... the only way to cure it would be to use a super stimpack and those are rare...

"Sister let me go with you!"
"No! Michelle! I have to go look for something to help you! Don't you get that!" I yelled at the teary eyed girl...

After a week of wondering around the waste land I found a stimpack factory... it was taken over by raiders.
I got my shot gun and aimed for the last raider when everything went black.

"Hey blonde wanna have some fun?" A guy said.
"No we need to know where she came from! You see that suit! It's vault tec that means there's more-." The man said.
"What the hell do you guys want!" I exclaimed.
"We wanna help you! That's all..." a good looking man said.
"Ha! Yea right! You raiders are really something else!" I laughed.
"That's where you're wrong, we aren't raiders darling we just a group of guys and girls who just want a home in the wasteland" the guy gave me a pitiful smile.
"Oh please-."
"You Can trust us. we aren't bad. we actually do just want a home. it's dangerous out here in the wasteland and with all our stuff destroyed by you. how are we supposed to survive?" The man said.
"You see I have a little sister hiding in the safe room... so please take what you need and get out of here" another guy said.
"*sigh* I apologize... if you want... I'll help you find a new home..." I said,' these guys seem trustworthy' I thought
"I'll go tell Madi!" The man was excited and went to go get his little sister. The other pervy guy left as well.
"So.. what are you doing here?" The good looking guy said.
"Well... I'm trying to find a super stimpack for my sister... she has a tumor..." I said. The guys eyes widened, he want to a safe and unlocked
"Here..." the guy said, "by the way what's your name?"
"Oh my god! Thank you so much... and my names Lucy" I did as I hugged the guy. I then realized what I did and backed off.
"what about you?"
"My name is alex..." the guy said.

we all ended up going back to the vault... I cured Michelle and Alex lived with me and her... I begun to love Alex until...
three months later the fire alarms went off... Alex wasn't at my side neither was Michelle.
I dressed in my battle attire and grabbed my best guns and knifes and ran out the room.
My dead friends all laid on the floor... I then spotted Michelle's doll...
"Michelle!" I looked around as I held the doll... I put the doll on my holster.
then I saw Alex take Michelle away and close the vault door. I picked up my pipboy and made my way to open the door... I couldn't make it there was too much smoke in the air... I collapsed...

"I told you search for survivors" I opened my eyes to see a pink haired boy talking to a flying blue cat. I immediately got up and cocked my gun.
"Who are you!" I exclaimed, the guy looked at me weirdly.
"Name's natsu dragneel... I'm part of the minute men, this is happy friend" the guy said, he held his hands up.
"Aye..." the cat said while also holding his hands up.
"The minute men huh?" I said, "how do I know Alex didn't send you to finished me off"
"Who the fuck is that? Is he the one who did this?" Natsu was getting mad for some reason.
"What's it to you!" I yelled.
"My old man was visiting here..." natsu said, "was he igneel dragneel?" I questioned
"Y-you knew him?"
"We were acquainted..." I said, I put my gun in my holder.
"What happened here?"
"None of your business" I said as I started walking towards my room.
"what do you mean! My dad was here! So it is my business! Oh shit-." Natsu exclaimed as he fell on top of me.
"Sorr.- is this your house or something?" He said.
"Yea... me and my sisters... can ya get off me before I hurt you and stop groping my chest!" I yelled at the dumbass. He got up, I also got up and proceeded to do what I was gonna before I was molested by this pervert.
"Speaking of Which why haven't you yet?"
"I don't hurt the kids of my friends" I said as I grabbed some clothes for me and Michelle.
"Where do you think you're going?" Natsu asked.
"To find my sister" I said, as I threw my backpack on.
"Ha! No your not your coming with us!" Natsu then picked me up over his shoulder.
"Hey ya dimwit what the fuck!" I yelled and kicked. I then felt a needle go into my leg... every went dark.

"Hello miss heartfilia, welcome to sanctuary hills... my name is Makarov Dreyar" i woke up to see an old man in front of me.
"What the hell? Where am I" i said
"Yo whats up luce!" The pink headed freak said with his weird blue talking cat.
"why you!" I yelled as I wiggles around. I was tied to a chair.
"Miss heartfilia, from your files I read that you exceeded your overseers expectations on combat and gun using? Is that correct?" The man said.
"Yes sir, I'm a general, i leaded the 5th squad on scavenging expeditions... until we were attacked..." I said
"General huh? Okay you are on team natsu,
I will look over video feed of your vault... natsu! You watch over her" Makarov said.
"Guess we are partners now!" Natsu smiled, it was kinda cute-. NOPE not this again.

"So Lucy... what's up with that ugly doll?" Happy asked.
"It's my sisters... a raider leader took her from me..." I said.
"Oh... sorry about that" natsu said
"I'm gonna find her"
"I'll help ya.." he said
"What? Why? We just met"
"Cause we're friends now" natsu smiled as he wrapped his arm around me.
"Excuse me? You don't even know me" I said, I shook his arm off.
"I'm starting to get to know you" natsu said
"Are you like dumb or something?"
"Maybe... or maybe I'm smart and your just have trust issues"
"Lucy has trust issues! Lucy has trust issues" happy sang.
"I have to have them! It's the wasteland! You can't be so goddamn trusting all the time!" I exclaimed. Then natsu pinned me to the wall.
"I'll get you to trust me... I saved you from that vault when I opened it...be at least some what grateful" he said as he let me go. We sat in silence for a second.
"Thank you..."
"No problem..."
ever since then we've be inseparable... i love him. He's been helping all these years to find Michelle...