Misson 1 part 2: synths

Last time
"H-hello! Someone! Gray is down and I'm currently hiding! There's about 600 synths in this one area. Gray and I got rid of a bunch but they just keep on coming. I took out the one messing with the radios. I- Please send hel-." The last thing I heard was juvia scream and gun shots...

Lucy POV

"WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR ORDERS!" I yelled almost crying to natsu.
"But they need our help!" Natsu argued back.
"As much as I want to help them, I'm not sure if Jellal wants us to go in... we have to wait for orders.." I said calmly, there were now tearing going down my face.
"Hello, minuet men, I'm zerf the one you seek. I'll give you back the blue haired woman if you bring me project E.N.D, I know you have it~" time and natsu stared at the radio.
"He has juvia..." I heard gray reply.
"Gray?! How did you get out! How did he get juvia!" I exclaimed.
"Juvia sacrificed her self.." gray said over the radio.
we then got a morse code message.
"Nastu, Jellal wants Us to infiltrate it, ya ready?" I told him.
"Aye!" Natsu exclaimed.

-12am-

"Tonight we will rescue juvia..." I told natsu.
"Aye..." natsu was scoping out the area, there were 'dead' synths everywhere. There were also some roaming around. We snuck around, while mapping out the area. We made it to the basement undetected. That's where we saw all the synths... there were at least 500 of them.
I hand motioned for natsu to stay, I was going to plant some C4's around them.

I planted some on the synths themselves, they were all in perfect rows together, the slightest sound or wrong movements would mean death for me.
I went back to safety. Natsu has found a unused room, we hid in it.
I pressed the 'blow up' button. Me and natsu held our heads down.
That should've takes out most of them...
I looked out the door.
"FUCK YALL ROBOT ASSES!" Natsu yelled as he shot the synths using a HMG.
"Where the fuck did you hide that!!" I exclaimed as I shot them too.
"I FOUND IT!" Natsu yelled.
"TO YOUR 11o clock! THERES A DOOR!"
"Got it!"
We both made a break for it, when we entered there was juvia. She had broken free.
"Come on you two! you And natsu didn't need to put yourself in danger for juvia" juvia said. We both hugged.
"Here's a gun, Mrs. fullbuster" I winked.
"thanks..." juvia blushed. We walked out the door and immediately we were met with the synths.
"FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING SYNTHS FOR HURTING MY GRAY!" Juvia screamed as she shot rapidly.
"Come on Luce! We can't let juvia steal the show!" Natsu smiled as he shot at the synths.
"Who ever shoots more gets some strawberry cake!" Erza said through the radio.
"AYE SIR! COUNT US IN!" i heard a mixture of voice say over the radio.
"Erza stay off the radio!" Jellal scolded her.
"as if you're gonna share..." natsu said under his breathe.
"What's that natsu!" Erza yelled.
"Erza! Off!" Jellal said sternly.
"What I cant hear you! There are synths everywhere!" Natsu said as and excuse to erza.
"Ooo someone talked back to erza" Wendy teased Jellal and natsu.
Everyone's goofy attitudes got my spirts high.
"Guys pay attention to the mission at hand!" Jellal told everyone.
"aw but it's so boring without a little fun!" Natsu exclaimed.
"AYE!" I added, I flipped over a synth while shooting it and it's 'friend'
"Show off!" Juvia and natsu said.
"I can do better!" Natsu exclaimed.
"Prove it!" I said as I reloaded my gun.
Natsu then jumped on a synths back, put a grenade in ones mouth, shot 3 of them, and while jumping off the synths back he pushed it to the one with the grenade.
"NADE!" I exclaimed as I ducked down with natsu and juvia.
"NAtsu! We could've died!" I scolded him.
"I got like 20 of them down!" Natsu exclaimed.
"That's not the-."
"How's our chance! The exit is cleared!" juvia exclaimed.
We ran to the exit, leaving a quick barricade on the door.
I planted some landmines in front.
"Juvia will put down levys portable A.M.G" juvia said. (Automatic Machine gun: basically motion or like face recognition, I made it up)
she placed it a good length away so nothing can shoot it or it get messed up by the land mines.
"Let's get outta this room..." I said, I have the feeling of being watch.
"Shh..." natsu said as he looked around. I nodded and crouch down. The others did the same.
We all looked in different directions as we slowly made our way to the exit. We didn't let our guard down.
"Camera, 2o clock...." juvia said.
"Shoot it."
After that was done we still didn't let our guard down.

-1:10am-

We made it out.
"That took longer than expected, let's head to base..." I said calmly.
"Aye..." juvia and natsu said.
"Still let's not let our guard down." I added.
We jogged our way north, they were about 2 miles away.

-1:30am-

We saw everyone at the camp. They were in the wooded area.
"Jellal, we made it back with juvia..." I said as I came up to him.
"JUVIA! I'm sorry...I couldn't protect you!" Gray said, he looked down at juvia he had a sad look in his eyes.
"Gray darling, you shouldn't stand right now, you're hurt!" Juvia automatically wanted to tend to his wounds with Wendy.
"Good job Lucy, natsu good job you didn't take down the whole building" Gray praised us, I think.
" yes, now that we got some inside detail-."
"Speaking of which, juvia collected theses papers out of the guys pocket when he tried to tie me up... She knocked him out for a while it seemed too easy... isn't he supposed to be strong?" Juvia questioned. Jellals eyes widened as he read the paper, his hand begun shaking.
"Did you read them?" He asked.
"No why?"
"It states; if you got this then you've killed one of my weak robot selves... there is only 2 of them, each have about 300 synths more or less once he's taken out then all the synths its in charge of will self destruct.
Regards, -Z"
"So he's toying with us... that ASSHOLE!" Natsu exclaimed
"At least we know why it's was easy to take him ou-."
BOOM BANG
In the distance we saw the building in flames.
"I guess he was right about the self destruction..."
"It took about An hour, juvia was alone for 30 minutes before She bumped into Lucy and natsu..." juvia started talking in third person again.
"So it took about And hour until self destruction..." I added.
"Why so long"
"Maybe data transfers?" Levy said through the radio.
"That's on?"
"Yea, erza wanted to be included in the radio so we had to let her..." Wendy sighed.
"And everyone joined in" I heard a old mans voice.
"MASTER/ GRAMPS?!" We all exclaimed
"You guys are on the main Fairy tail channel" Mira said.
"It's a closed server so it's hard for just anyone to get in" Levy bragged, "plus I can see who's in and who's not" Levy added.
"Let's get back to base!" Jellal interrupted everyone's conversations
"AYE!" We exclaimed.