Love

Lucy POV

That's it I'm gonna do it. I'm going to tell natsu that... that I love him.
I got up and grabbed Natsu's holotape. I grabbed my equipment and ran out the door.

-Prost Bar, 11pm-

I quickly went to the bar.
"Hey Mira! Have you see-."
" your drunken boyfriend is doing the 'plue' dance on the table" Mira pointed and laughed. I let out a huge sigh. 'So much for telling him my true feelings.' I laughed softly at his stupidity.
"Heyyyy Luce! Come dance with me" natsu said drunkenly.
"You sweet weirdo" I mumbled.
"What Lucy? Don't tell me your falling for him" Mira teased.
"Mira you say that all the time... and it's true I... i am falling for that flame-brain" i laughed.
"Hm so you finally admitted it...LISANNA YOU OWE ME TEN CAPS!"
"What! I betted after lunch time!" Lisanna exclaimed
"Then who... wait I think it was erza or elfman who said-."
"You guys betted in my love life... again?" I said
"We thought you'd date natsu that one time but honey I knew you weren't ready yet" lisanna laughed.
"WHO WANTS TO SEE ME DO A FLIP!" Natsu yelled. Everyone cheered.
"OH SHIT natsu!" I went to go catch him.
"thanks for the cushion Luce" natsu smiled.
"Agh no problem" I gave a weak thumbs up.
We both got up.
"Okay im gonna take you home before you fuck up anything or anyone else" I said as I grabbed natsus hand.
"F-Fine luce as long as I get to play with you" natsu said in my ear.
"OOOOOO look at blushing Lucy she's all red" Mira exclaimed.
"Get you some girl" I heard levy yell.
"I WILL ONCE YOU TELL GAJEEL!"
"Oooo we got another tomato!" Mira yelled.
"Tell me what?" Gajeel said. He held their year old daughter in his arms
"Nothing!" Levy said As she held her stomach for a second.
"Alright see you guys" I said as I carried natsu on my back... some how he passed the fuck out. 'Which house is closer?' I opened my pipboy and check the distance. 'Mine'

-Lucy's house, 12am-

I set natsu down on my bed... I then put his holotape into my pipboy... I really liked the songs. I cleaned the old blood off my weapons and reloaded my guns. I went ahead and did the same to natsus. I put everything away and laid in bed facing the sleeping natsu.
"I love you, ya weirdo" I said to his sleeping face. I was going to kissed his cheek when I felt his warm hand touch my cheek.
"Luce... I love you too" he held my chin and brought mine and his face in close. We then locked lips. We separated for a second.
"Are you drunk?" I asked.
"No, not anymore... did I do something weird?"
"No not at all" I went back into the kiss with him. We went on like that, I then got on top of natsu still kissing him...

-9am-

I woke up really warm, I slept good.
'I slept... with natsu!' I looked at the nude natsu... does he still have a...? Geez! how long can this guy last! My legs were still numb and everything. I slowly got up and went to wash myself a little bit... according to the institute it's required to at least bathe three times a week. Before the peace we'd use to bathe when we actually had non radiated water. Which was rarely, now I don't know how I'll live without the institutes instant heal tub. It heals almost any injury just bathe in it for 30 minutes if it's a minor wound not bloody or broken bone wound.
I then made some grilled rad roach meat and deathclaw eggs. We killed some so why the hell not I have some radaways.
"Natsu..." I poked his nose to wake him up.
"5 more minutes" he said sleepy.
"Natsuuuu...." I poked his cheek.
"What?" He pouted
"If you get up right now I won't eat the food I made you" I said.
"Alright alright" natsu got up.
"Put some pants on though " I said blushing a bit.
"Oh right.." natsu said, "imma use your bath real quick"
It was 30 minutes later,
'His food is gonna go to waste'
"Natsu!! Hurry up and get your food!" I yelled.
"but but the bath is so nice... wanna join me?" Natsu yelled.
"I already had my bath!...I'm gonna eat your food!" I yelled.
"FINE IM OUT IM OUT!" I heard natsu run to the table as I washed my dish. I turned around to see him eating... naked.
"Put on some clothes!" I exclaimed
"Why? You didn't seem to have a problem last night" he smirked
"Oh shut it ya weirdo!" I exclaimed. I looked through my pipboy.
"Hey wanna go help Mrs. Salazar? The lady with little boy? She had a ghoul problem"
"You mean the lady who's ex boyfriend left her with their kid? Wasn't he a raider?"
"I think so... hope that guy burns in hell" I said
"Yea... or I hope some super-mutant fucks him up and feeds him to it's family... wait do super mutants even have family's?"
"Did you take jet without me? Again!?" (Jet is a highly addictive drug in the fallout series) I exclaimed.
"Nope im not that evil... I actually have some jet over there..." natsu said as he stuffed his face.
"Really?... hm I know how we are gonna spend our day off"
"I thought we were gonna help Mrs. Salazar?"
"Nah she can manage it's the wasteland... her fault for not living in sanctuary hills" I said
"Ya got a point..." natsu said, he put his dish in my bin and laid down on my bed... still naked.
"Are you ever gonna get dressed?" I said, I couldn't really look away.
"Huh? Maybe when I feel like it"
"Fine... here's the jet, I'll put on some music"
"Put in the holotape that's also in my pants... it's a new one I got last night"
"Alrighty...". I grabbed the holotape and took out the one from last night and popped in the new one. I pressed play as natsu injected the jet into me. It was only gonna last a while but it'll be a good high.