Pack doctor (P19)

Start from the beginning

"I guess that makes sense. Sometimes people think they are lost till they decide to look around. Then they realize that they knew where they were the whole time." I fake a smile. Maybe that's what's happening with us. "So you're not lost.. you just aren't trying?" 

He's not trying. If he is a werewolf does that mean his wolf isn't even trying to connect with me? Does he not want me?

"Fuck!" Kai shouts and I speed to his side.

"Kai? Kai what's wrong?" I try to grab his shoulder but he moves away from me causing Axel to whine.

"It hurts." He says and falls to the ground. "Make it stop."

"Help him! It's his head!" Axel claws at me .

"Kai I'm right here." I wrap my arms around him and lift him up. "I'm going to help you." I whisper in his ear.

"No.." He starts to tear up. , "I-I need him. I need Zeke."

"No." I tighten my grip on him. "He's mine!" Axel claws again. My chest starts to hurt as i feel rejected by my own mate.

No I can't do this I need to get some help.

"What happened?!" Dean rushes to my side. I let a low growl come out, that he's coming too close to my mate. He raises his hands and backs off

"I think it's his head." I answer quickly and rush to the front door.

"Take him to the pack doctor." My father orders and opens the door.

"P-please" Kai begs. Breaking my heart in the process. I can't take this. It hurts to see my mate in such pain.

"We're almost there cuore mío" yes baby we're almost there I promise. I will help you. If only I could just shift .

"Zeke?"

"No cuore mío. I'm getting you real help." I'm going to get rid of these headaches.

Just ahead I see the pack doctor unlocking the door. I run up to him and he looks at my mate. His eyes widen and he rushes me in. "We're here amore." I say as I lay him down .

"He has a fever." The doctor says and injects him with a blue liquid. "What exactly hurts lil guy?" He asks my mate but I doubt he can hear him right now.

"It's up here!" Dana shouts, pointing at her forehead. "He keeps having headaches."

"Michael we think he's a werewolf and that his wolf is trying to come out." My dad explains with more tactic. I look at my mate as he curls his back and grips the sheets.

He keeps his eyes shut tight. "His necklace is red!" Dean shouts as he points at his necklace.

"Stop!" He screams startling all of us. "Get out of my head!" Out of his head? Is it his wolf !?

"Help him asshole!" Axel shouts.

"Take that necklace off!" My mother orders causing Kai to raise his hands and hide his necklace. He shakes his head frantically .

"No!" He shouts. Both my mom and Dana grab a hand and remove them from his neck.

"Damn he's strong." Dana grunts.

"No! Please don't!" He pleads. This is for the best so I need to get that necklace off.

"Fuck! It burned me!" Its just like the ring! "We can't take it off with our hands." I add. I look at my mate and caress his cheek. "Cuore mío. You need to take it off."

. "I-it'll hurt." He whispers.

"No that's not true. I promise you that it won't hurt you." I caress his other cheek with my other hand. Then I lay my forehead on top of his. I feel him slightly relax from my touch. "Open your eyes." I say and he does just that.

"Good boy."

"We need to take the necklace off." I whisper as I stare into those deep blue eyes. Kai tries to pull away but I don't allow it. He's hurting again , I can feel it .

"I can feel him! I can feel his wolf!"

"What!?" I ask Axel. "Is he trying to come out?"

"Yes! Tell him he needs to take it off !"

"You need to." I say in hope that he'll understand how serios this is.

"I need to." He whimpers back. Good baby. He reaches for his necklace. I can feel his fingers graze my chest. "I can't." He says and tries to push me away, emphasis on tries.

"It's ok, I'll help you." I let go of his cheeks and grab his hands instead.  "Just look at me ok." He gives me a soft nod and we continue staring into each other eyes.

Fuck this hurts. It's hard not to touch it without looking. It must be hurting Kai as well.

"One more Santos." My dad says. Shit! I burned myself again.

"There!" My mom shouts "throw it to the side Kai!" . I lean back and watch him throw the necklace to the wall.

."Good job." I praise my lovely mate. His eyes start to shut. "It's working. I can feel it." I say as I feel no pain.

He gave me the sweetest smile "thank you." He says befor laying his head on my shoulder and passing out. Axel purrs, and I lift him up so we can both lay down. I wrap my arms around him and sniff where I'll be marking him soon.

"That's molesting." Dana says out of nowhere. "Err that would be something Kai would say anyways." She blushes from embarrassment. I chuckle at her then continue sniffing my mate.

"His wolf is free. However he's very weak and so I can't communicate with him." Axel says softly.

I lift my head and look at my dad. "Axel says he can feel his wolf but that he's very weak." Kai cuddles more into my chest and smiles.

"Is that it?" Dean asks. "That was too easy..."

"Yeah it was." I mutter. Is that really it? No . "We still need to get rid of that bracelet." Fuck that chain.

The doctor checks my mate and I growl a bit because he's not letting us cuddle. He chuckles. "He seems to be doing fine but I suggest you staying close with him for the sake of his wolf."

Don't you worry I'll definitely not let him go again.