Excited

A/N : she's literally the most beautiful girl in the world 😭

Bella POV

Things have simmered down with everyone talking about Abel and Y/n's "beef" and now they're on to a new topic of who knows what, but it's December and I have my monthly meeting with the doctor to get my ultrasound then me and my boys are gonna go pick out our tree. Gray has been talking way more and he's just so adorable I can't wait to have another little one around the house.

"Ahhhhhh mommy." Grayson said running to me , as he hid behind my legs as I laughed.

"I see you Gray imma get you." Y/n said as he came down the hall and Grayson said no.

"Nooooo because your scared of mommy." The toddler said laughing as Y/n gasped

"Huh as if. Watch." Y/n said as I raised my eyebrow challenging him and he rolled his eyes and got closer trying to get Grayson. So I flicked his ear and he flinched away holding it.

"Owww what ? Why?" He said as me and Grayson laughed.

"That was for trying to mess with my baby." I said as Grayson held his arms out motioning for me to pick him up.

"Buddy I can't anymore, at this stage I can't pick up things because it's not good for your little brother or sister, I'm sorry my love." I said as he frowned and nodded and went to Y/n and motioned for him to pick him up which Y/n happily obliged to.

"Okay let's go see the baby, we're gonna be late." Y/n said as he held Grayson and held him out like he was flying and they ran to the car.

"You can join the fun soon." I said to my bump as I grabbed my purse and walked out the door making sure to lock it.as I went to the car and saw Grayson already in his seat and Y/n in the drivers seat.

"Mommy are we still going to the zoo." Grayson asked from his car seat as I got in.

"Yeah buddy we are!! And guess what after we go to the zoo we can go get ice cream." I said as he smiled and nodded

"Heyyyyy what about me I want ice cream." Y/n said as we laughed.

"Daddy it's only Grayson and mama's day." He said as y/n sighed pretending to be sad.

"Yeah Y/n sorry your not Grayson or me." I said as he rolled his eyes and looked at Grayson sad.

"It's okay dada we can bring you some when we get home." He said as y/n smiled and nodded.

"Ayeeee I get to stay home all day,have ice cream brought to me and spend no money, sounds like plan buddy." He said as I rolled my eyes and smiled at him as he continued to drive.

After a few minutes we got to the OBGYN and I got out and y/n got Grayson's  mask on and took him out the car seat before meeting me at the front of the car and held my hand with one hand and carried Gray with the other arm, as we walked into the office.

"I'm gonna go check in you guys can go find a seat." I said as Y/n nodded and took Grayson to go sit down.

I signed in and the clerk told me that it will be a 5 minute wait and I nodded with a smiled before going to sit down.

"Oh her name is Mia?" Y/n said to Grayson as he nodded and I looked at them.

"Who is Mia?" I asked with a raised eyebrows and y/n smiled

"Gray has a girlfriend." He said Grayson put his palm on his forehead.

"Noooo dada that's my fwiend." Grayson said with a giggle.

"Yeah Grayson is to young for a girlfriend. He can't date until he's 30." I said as y/n laughed.

"You do realize your not 30 and here we are." My annoying fiancé said as scoffed and smacked his shoulder causing him to laugh.

"Anyways, Gray you want a baby brother or sister ?" I asked as he smiled and thought about it.

"I want a baby brother." Grayson said as I smiled at him.

"Well we shall see in bit." I said as he smiled and nodded.

"Isabella hadid?" The lady called out as we got up and followed her to the back.

"Okay you guys can take a seat and the doctor should be here in a bit." The nurse said with a smile before closing the door leaving us in the room.

"I can't wait to see the baby." Grayson said as Y/n and I smiled.

"Hello there sorry for the wait, I had to finish some paper work." The doctor said as he waved.

"Ok now have you been having any new symptoms?" The doctor said as I shook my head.

"No it's just a bit scary with covid and everything." I said as he nodded.

"That's understandable you being pregnant puts you at a higher risk. So it's best you stay home and follow all the precautions." He said as I nodded.

"Have you guys found out the gender ?" The doctor asked as we shook our heads no.

"Ok well let's take look, lift you shirt please." The doctor asked as I did what was asked and he got the jelly and started to place it on my stomach.

"Mommy has slime on her dada." Gray said laughing as y/n laughed and I shook my head at the two.

"Ok well vitals seem to be good, everything looks normal. Here is their head and there hands all 10 fingers there's a foot right there And another foot there and it looks like you guys are going to have a little...............................

A/n : I stopped it here but what do you guys think it's gonna be ?

A/n : jk I won't leave it like that

.......you guys are gonna have a baby girl congratulations." The doctor said as I cried tears of joy.

"Yayyyy Gray you gonna have a baby sister, isn't that so cool." I said as he nodded his head.

"Looks like she's turned her head you guys can kind of see her face now." The doctor said as he moved the machine around my stomach and there was her little face

"Baby she has your nose." I said to Y/n even with his mask on I could tell he was smiling. Y/n had teary eyes but blinked them away

"She's so perfect and she isn't even here yet." Y/n said as he wiped his eyes.

"Hi sissy!" Grayson yelled a little as he waved at the screen excitedly And I felt a kick.

"I felt her kick Gray I think she's saying hi." I said as he looked at the screen.

"Okay let's clean this and I will print out the pictures for you and then you guys can leave." He said as I nodded and put my shirt down when he finished cleaning the gel stuff off my stomach.

"Mama lets name her baby sister." The 3 and a half year old said as I laughed.

A/n : this was a bad chapter, but I will try and update soon :)