Dropped

6 weeks later

Y/n POV

It's been 6 weeks and we just brought home Austin a couple of days ago and she's been doing good. Bella barely left the house because I said she deserved a spa day with her friends since she's been at home taking care of the baby and hasn't left at all. I was bored and quarantine was getting to me so I figured why not go back to my roots and start my YouTube back up. I decided that I'm gonna prank Bella. She's definitely gonna kill me but it's cool it'll be fun.

"What's up guys I haven't posted in a long time but I'm back and I'm gonna prank my fiancé and say that I dropped I our new born daughter. This is my son Grayson and he's gonna be helping me we're gonna go to target get a baby doll and see you guys when the prank starts."I said as Gray waved at the camera and I held Austin.

I set up the cameras and told Grayson what was going to happen. I got a fake baby doll that we had got from target and put Austin's clothes on it and wrapped in a blanket I also went ahead and put on a little hat since the babydoll didn't have hair. I set the cameras, one in the plant by the door when you walk in that captures the stairs and the front door and a second camera on the top of the stair case with my hat covering it since I always leave me hats there. I held Austin in my arms and heard the front door open I held Austin up and grabbed her arm waving to Bella

"Say hi to mommy she's back" I said as Austin giggled and Bella waved from down stairs.

"Baby can you get me a water from the kitchen" I said as she nodded and walked further into the house and I gave Austin to Grayson and got the fake baby I walked down the stairs I saw Bella coming back and that's when I "slipped" down the stairs

"Y/n !!! THE BABY" Bella yelled as  I pressed the doll and it started to cry and I let go as it rolled down the stairs and Bella dropped the water and ran to the "baby" as she cried.

"Omg Aust-"I got up and laughed and she looked at me like i was crazy.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING ??? WE NEED TO THE HOSPITAL" she said as she shoved me and the i point to "Austin" and she realized it was a doll.

"You asshole that's not funny" she said as she wiped her tears trying to stop crying.

"Babe I got you look." I said as I grabbed the camera from the plant and she rolled her eyes.

"That's not funny, I really thought you dropped my baby, I was about to beat your ass" she said as I laughed and kissed her head.

"Where is she?" Bella asked with a glare.

"She's upstairs with gray, he was in on it." I said as she rolled her eyes and I puckered my lips and she rolled her eyes but gave me a kiss.

"Guys it's been a minute but I got her and I'm going to be doing more videos. Dont forget to like and subscribe, until next video" I said and ended it with my famous wink and closed these camera.

"Babe you suck." Bella said as I laughed and kissed her.

"Sorry babe I had to get you plus I was bored and I knew that your reaction would be good." I said as she smiled.

"So are you going to be a quarantine YouTuber now?" Bella asked as I shrugged.

"Maybe, it's making me think about when I first started out and did YouTube and it started to take off and then I moved schools and met you and our friends. My career also started because of it so it's always apart of me." I said as I sat on the couch and placed the baby monitor on the  coffee table.

"I know we should look at all of your old videos." She said as I smiled and nodded my head.

"My love you look hot in that shirt" I said as she smiled and shook her head.

"I can't look hot I have a whole baby bump but thanks anyways." She said as I shook my head.

"No don't say that, it makes you stronger and it only makes you sexier, trust me when the Gray gets older I'm gonna have to watch out for his friends because you're definitely a MILF." I said playfully as she laughed.

A/N : this was a short update and I hope you guys liked it, as always thank you for reading and if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments :)