Reunion

Y/n POV

I've been getting ready and waiting on Bella since it was the night of the reunion so to say we were gonna be on time isn't anywhere near true.

"Babyyyy" I heard Bella say from her  closet/dressing room.

"Yes love." I said walking in taking in her beauty. 

"I'm ready but I'm not ready to see all these girls throw themselves at you." She said with an eye roll.

"I doubt that's gonna be the case but if it is then They can make a fool of themselves if they want to it won't matter. It didn't work then and it won't work now. Plus I think I should be that way because you're so beautiful and look so sexy in that dress." I said as I leaned how to kiss her and she smiled.

"Ready?" I asked with a smile.

"Ready." Bella said with a nod as she grabbed her purse and we headed out and told Yolanda that we were leaving since she came over to baby sit Gray.

At the reunion

As soon as we walked in we got our name tags and I headed over to where Kendall, Gigi, Zayn, and everyone were sitting at. Bella held my hand, and I soon felt all eyes on us. I seen some girls that I had talked to when I was begging to blow up but that was only like 4. Bella didn't know about them though. I honestly forgot. It's been so long, let me just hope that the leave us alone. I seen Able and Selena walk in and Hailey roll her eyes as Justin tried to calm her down. When we sat down I soon realized how different our group is now. Dinah and Camila broke up. They have a kid together because Camila had that reproductive part. Camila is now seeing Shawn who use to date Hailey. Dinah came with her ex Nela, who use to play football when we were in high school. Lauren came here with Rosalia. Taylor and Harry broke up. Harry and Zayn don't really speak anymore since Zayn left the group. They're civil though, they just lost that bond. Taylor hill and a few other people aren't close with our group anymore either, but they're sitting with us.

"Wow this feels so weird." Gigi said with a laugh and Zayn nodded. I could tell a few of them were use to this Accept Camila and Dinah. Camila looks jealous and Dinah is in her own world but I know Dinah is dying inside. Poor Shawn.

"Are you serious." I heard Hailey mumble as she scoffed and I looked at her and then felt a tap on my shoulder as Bella huffed.

"Hey Justin, hey Y/n I was just stopping by to say hi." The brown eyed girl said as Bella scoffed.

"Yeah well you said hi now bye. You don't need to be saying hi to them anyways." Hailey said as the shorter girl rolled her eyes and walked away. I looked at Bella and rubbed her hand with my thumb and gave her a reassuring kiss.

"Baby you look so sexy. All eyes are on you." I whispered and kissed her neck as she smiled and pulled away.

"Not here baby." Bella said as I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Y/n bro long time see." I saw my friend James say.

"James, Hey man." I said getting up as I pulled him into a bro hug.

"It's been a while. Oh uh this is my wife Alicia." He said as he introduced the brown hairs lady next to him. And I stuck my hand out to greet her which she accepted.

"Congratulations man, that's so crazy. How've you been. How's life been?" I said as Bella came to us.

"Gosh man it's been treating me great. I got a family now. And I own my own company. I'm a ghost writer now. I could say the same for you man I'm happy for you. You music is still good man" he said as he took a sip from his drink.

"Oh baby this my friend James. He was in my music class. That is his wife Alicia." I said as she smiled and waved at them.

"Nice to meet you guys." She said shaking their hands.

"I didn't mean to Interrupt I was just gonna get a drink and was wondering if you wanted anything." Bella said with a smile.

"No thank you love. And please you weren't interrupting." I said and kissed her forehead as she smiled and nodded as she walked to the drink station.

"Hey well I don't wanna keep you to long, and we have to call the babysitter but it was nice seeing you man." James said as I nodded and they walked off.

"Gosh I though this was going to be fun." Zayn said coming up to me as I laughed.

"What's wrong ?" I asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Mate she's mad because my ex flirted with me even though I shut her down, it's not funny watch Bella get mad at you, then imma have a good laugh." Zayn said as I shook my head with a chuckle.

"Nah, I don't think I'll have that problem." I said as he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Yeah ok we'll see bud." Zayn said as we walked back to our table and I saw some girl talking to Lauren.

"Y/n ? Heeey I haven't seen you since you left." The girl said as i felt my eyes widen. I looked at the girl and noticed it was one of the girls I had a fling with and Bella glare at me. I tried to play it off.

"Uh hi, I'm sorry you are..." I asked as the girl laughed and Lauren gave me a knowing look.

"It's me Clare, remember we went on a few dates before you left." She said and I felt someone kick me and I groan and Bella gave a fake smile.

"Sorry baby my leg slipped." Bella said as i nodded.

"Oh yeah that...Zayn can you come help me I think I lost my  watch." I said as he laughed and Gigi and Bella shot him a glare as he cleared his throat.  As he got up and and I leaned down to give Bella a kiss and she turned her head taking a sip of her wine causing me to kiss her cheek.

"That's what you get mate, you spoke to soon." Zayn said once we got away from the table.

"Shut up." I said as I ran my hand over my hair. As Bella made her way over here.

"You didn't wear a watch here." She said plainly as Zayn looked away.

"Oh yeah I forgot." I said with a nervous chuckle. As Zayn tried not to laugh. Which caused Bella to shoot him daggers as he stopped and fixed his tie.

"Well now that that's settled I'll leave you too." Zayn said walking away. As Bella looked at me.

"Baby-" I said as she cut me off.

"So you went on dates after we broke up." Bella said as I scratch my neck nervously

"Honestly baby I forgot. Why would I purposely leave them out when I've been honest about everyone else? That doesn't make sense. Look it was so long ago and the only person that I need and want is you. I proposed to you. I see a future with you. The person who caught my eyes when I first got to this school, you know who that was ? It was you. Ever since you walked into that class I couldn't help but think how beautiful you were and I knew I loved you when i first laid eyes on you my love." I said as bella smiled and I kissed her as she blushed.

"I just got jealous I can't lose you. I love you so much baby." Bella said as I smiled and Stuck my hand out for her to take as she took it.

"Let's go dance." I said as slow song played and she nodded and we had a great night dancing and talking to our old friends.

A/n :  what did y'all think of that ? Is there anything you guys wanna see because I don't have any ideas atm.