Early 2/2

1 week later

Y/n's POV

I'm currently in Graysons nursery. I'm putting together the new changing table that Bella ordered for him since she didn't like the one we had in here. Happy wife, Happy life. That being said I simply went with her decision and didn't complain because like I said happy wife, happy life. We donated the other one, I wouldn't even call it a old one because it was literally brand new and unused.

"Baby!!!" I heard Bella y'all from downstairs causing me to stop. As I headed downstairs I saw Bella holding Grayson at the door and her opening the door slightly and all I heard was voices from the other side.

"Who's at the door love ?" I asked as she glared at me and the opened the door and revealed the brown eyed singer.

"We're you expecting her?" Bella asked me through gritted teeth as she looked at the girl who was about the same height as her,but the brown eyed girl was slightly shorter.

"No, I actually don't know how she knew where we lived nor do I know why's she's here." I said as I looked at the Albanian girl.

"No I'm here because I need to talk to the both of you so things won't be awkward." Dua said as I looked at Bella confused and then to Dua.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as Bella nodded agreeing with me. As I took Grayson and held him.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Dua asked as I looked at Bella as Bella eyed her and the nodded.

"Sure." Bella said in a cautious tone as we stepped aside and the Albanian girl stepped into our home.

"So basically let me get to the point here." Dua said as she walked in.

"WellMeAndAnwarAreDating" She said super fast and incoherently.

"What?" I asked as Bella nodded.

"Can you just say it." Bella asked as Dua sighed and nodded.

"Me and Anwar are dating."Dua said letting out a breath.

"Are you serious ?" Bella asked as Dua nodded and Bella's phone timer went off.

"Look I don't have time for this we have to go... also weren't you pregnant?" Bella asked asked as I got my keys.

"Uh yeah, there were some complications and the baby didn't make it. But it's ok there's things that happen for a reason, but that's not the point. I came here because I know family is important to Anwar and it's important to me as well. So I would just like to let you know and hope we can get on, and if not at least act civilized." Dua said as we walked outside and I locked the door.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said as Bella nodded.

"I'm sorry to hear that aswell, and I know we're not close and this isn't my ideal situation but we're both grown ups so I can manage....and Dua if you ever need someone to talk to I understand what you're going through and we can talk if you'd like." Bella said as Dua looked at her confused but nodded.

"Ok well I guess that's all but I'll see you all around I guess." Dua said as she walked away and Bella and I got in the car.

"You put the car seat in right?" Bella asked

"It's literally in the backseat love." I said with a chuckle as Bella nodded and looked in the backseat.

"You checked it ?" Bella asked

"Yes I checked it. It's go to go and above all safe. I wouldn't put our baby in any type of danger or you." I said as grabbed he hand and kissed to relax her.