Beef

Time skip it's now March of 2020

Y/n POV

As of now I am currently being forced to work with drake, who is one of Bella's ex's. I don't want to do this song but my label is making me. I've tweeted how I don't want to work with him because of how we don't see eye to eye on things. Basically I've just been very vocal on how I don't like him and I am forced to do this song. My label is mad but I could careless. I know I'm a major artist and they can't drop me and if they do drop me they owe me a bunch of money and I know that they won't want to do that so they have to deal with me. Scooter is trying to talk to me but I don't want to hear it.

"Babe, are you ok?" Bella asked me and I scoffed and ignored her walking into my at home studio making sure to lock the door.

I understand that she doesn't know about drake and I having to work together,but still I don't feel like talking to her about it because I am just going to get mad again.

"Baby, can we please talk about whatever is wrong, I just put gray down for a nap." Bella said knocking on the door.

"Isabella leave me alone I'm not in the mood." I said as I heard her let out a small sob. I never ever call her Isabella unless I'm seriously mad about something. I hardly call her Bella, most of the time it's babe or my love. I felt bad knowing that she's crying but I just need to cool off.

I sat down a wrote down some lyrics just letting whatever came to me out onto the piece of paper in front of me. I needed to call my producer but realized that I left my phone on the counter so I went out and saw Bella sitting on the table.

"Baby, whatever I did I'm sorry but can we talk about it. Did I say something wrong ?" Bella asked as I sighed and shook my head

"No...just- we'll talk about this later, I need to focus and you're being distracting right now. I just need some space....I love you ok?" I said as Bella looked at me like her world crashed,but nodded

"I'm supposed to go with Gigi somewhere can you watch Grayson, I'll be back and then we can talk?" Bella said as I shrugged and grabbed my phone and the baby monitor and headed upstairs.

I texted my producer that I was going to need him as soon as possible and that I will send him the recording of my part and then he could send it to drake.

I went to go check on Grayson because he was crying I picked him up and started to rock him back and forth then once he calmed down I saw a text from Bella.

1 new text from Wifey 🤎

From : Wifey 🤎

Baby I just wanted to let you know that Able is here but I didn't say anything I'm literally here with Zayn and Gigi, I know paps are outside and when I go out I don't want any rumors or anything. I'm just letting you know, I love you. See you and gray soon😘

To: Wifey 🤎
Alright.Sorry about earlier we'll talk at home tho.

Bella POV

I was panicking Y/n is already mad at me and now Able is in the same place I was. This is going to be the best t headline for the next month "Bella Hadid cheats on Y/n with old flame The Weeknd" Gosh I hate this. I texted Y/n basically saying that he was here.

From : My love 🙈😍
Alright. Sorry about earlier we'll talk at home tho.

I don't know what was wrong but he apologized and that's a start. Y/n never gets mad or yells or anything like that with me so I'm sure he will talk when he's ready. Zayn Gigi and I walked out the studio and as we were walking out Able and Cash came outside too and paps were going crazy