Talks

Y/n POV

I woke up this morning and I honestly feel so bad about what I said yesterday. I was shocked and felt bad immediately once the words left my mouth. I woke up and got out of Bella's grip since Grayson was crying. I got up and took the baby monitor with me before placing a pillow in my spot so Bella won't wake up. I made my way to Graysons room and picked him up.

"Alright bubba, lets get your ready for the day." I said as I picked him up and took him to the changing table and changed his diaper then got him a outfit. It was clean.

"I see you my boy, you got some drip, looking saucy huh." I said as I put his jacket on him.

(What Grayson is wearing below , also I forgot how old he was let's just say he's going to be 1 soon)

"That's so cringy I cant believe you said that." I heard Bella say as I turned around and smiled at her and he began to get super giggly when he saw Bella.

"MmmmaaaMAAAA" he yelled reaching for Bella and she scooped him up.

He looked so happy when the two of us were around. I missed our little family.

"Trader" I said as went up to them and stood behind Bella as I looked at Grayson

"Gray you love dada more right." I said as he shook his head

"No mama." He said as he played with Bella's face.

"Wowww I can't believe this. My whole world is crashing. Gray I can't believe you've done this." I said dramatically as I fell on the floor and bella and Grayson laughed at my actions. Bella placed him on the floor.

"Gray daddy's being a sissy. Tell em." Bella said as grays went up to me and hit my arm causing me too at him, then fake cry again.

"Dada issy, dada dada no cry." He said as he hit me again as I got up and picked him up and threw him in the air lightly and caught him.

"I know a mamas boy ain't calling me a sissy." I said as his giggles filled the room. As Bella laughed at me. As I held Grayson in my arms as his laughing died down.

"Paw troll." Grayson said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Kay lets go watch paw patrol and mama can make us a sandwich." I said jokingly as Bella rolled her eyes.

"Ok 1 way to be sexist and 2 who the hell eats a sandwich at 6 in the morning you sicko." Bella said laughing as I was laughing.

"I'll make pancakes." She said as I nodded and held Grayson.

"Gray Gray look at mommy baby." Bella said as Grayson immediately looked at Her smiling.

"Wow, you're fake Gray." I said as he laughed and waddled too me and hugged me then looked at Bella.

"Mama" Grayson said sticking his hand out to Bella as she washed dishes.

"MAMA." He yelled again as Bella turned around.

"Baby I'm making breakfast watch paw patrol ok." Bella said as Grayson frowned.

"No mama." The bluish green eyed boy said again throwing the remote on the floor.

"Hey you don't do that Gray. Mama is busy and you're being a brat. Watch tv or you're going to your crib." I said sternly but not to harsh because he's only a baby.

"Mama no play ?." Grayson asked adorably whole sitting down as Bella turned around mouthing aw to me.

"Yeah buddy mama no play." I said as he nodded and crawled over and leaned on my side as my arm was payed out on the couch.

"Here baby, it's your baba." Bella said giving him a bottle of apple juice .

"Y/n you want anything to drink." Bella asked me and it felt weird for her to call me by name and not some pet name.

"Uh yeah water please." I said as she nodded.

Grayson was focused on the tv so I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey you wanted to talk?" I said referring to last night.

"Yeah.. look I know you hate me and I don't want to keep doing this. I love you so much  and I want us to work. Can you please find it in your heart to give me one last shot. Please. You make me feel things I've never felt like this about anyone ever. I love you Y/n."  Bella said as I sighed.

"I love you too. And I don't hate you Bella. I was just mad. I kind of over reacted. I shouldn't just leave and I formed a bad habit of doing that but I'm going to work on it now. I love you." I said as she smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I missed you." Bella said as I leaned down to give her a kiss.

"Let's just have a family day." Bella said as I smiled and my phone rang.

"Baby can you get that I gotta check on gray." I said as she nodded. I went to the living room  and got Grayson as I carried him on my side and walked back to the kitchen and saw Bella cooking. She turned around and looked mad. I knew that glare. She's pissed and jealous.

"So one of your flings called and asked why I answered the phone and I said because we're back together. You know what's funny is she's going to walk in a show with me next week. I think I have to make a call to Virgil." Bella said with a glare.

"You're gonna get her kick out the show?" I asked confused as she turned around .

"Why do you care so much." Bella said as I shook my head.

"I don't. I don't even know who called either way no one compares to my baby. You're the only one who has ever caught my attention. Those other girls are not important I would say their rebounds but that's hard to do when I had the best of the best. Baby call who ever my eyes will always be on you. The whole time we were apart my mind kept going back to you. You're always going to be the love of my life babe. I promise. You, my love, are my everything." I said pulling her in for a kiss. As we sent the whole day as a family.

A/n : was y/n getting back with Bella too soon ?