Full circle

Bella's POV

I have been super out of it since Y/n left. We all know the cycle at this point. Y/n leaves me, then I let myself go and party and drink, then I some how end up back with Able and then I get back with Y/n. I can't even stand myself anymore. This isn't even healthy. I'm currently at the second stage and that's letting myself go. Y/n has been seen out with Kaia and I can't stand it. Obviously when I see Grayson I make sure I'm sober because even though he's young who wants their kid to see them like that. Able has been calling me non stop. I answer and tell him leave me alone. I've been at the house and I'm currently cleaning up because I've decided I want to end this toxic cycle I always put myself in.

I was picking up all the wine bottles in the living room when I heard the door bell. I walked over and opened the door. Only too see the last person I'd want to see right now.

"Bella let's talk please. Can I just say what I have to say and then I'll be out of your hair." Able said as I rolled my eyes and I saw his eyes filled with hope and I sighed.

"You promise you'll leave me alone after you say whatever you gotta say?" I ask as he nodded and sighed letting him in.

"Bella you know I'm going to always love you. I know you feel the same towards me. I messed up a lot in the past and I'm so so so sorry about that. I was so happy when I was with you in high school. I did you wrong and I recognize that. Then I black mailed you into basically being with me. At the time I was so mad that your first baby wasn't mine. I was hurt and mad but I was also sad that you you were going through that loss. Nobody should ever have to experience that. I've never told you that I deeply regret that. I knew you already hated me for doing that to you when you loved y/n but I always wanted you to be by my side. Isabella I'm sorry ok. I have to live with that regret. Anyways point is I messed around because I knew your heart wasn't in that, I dong blame you for it. Who would want to be in a relationship with someone who blackmailed them especially with something like that. Then when Y/n left and my career started picking up you gave me another chance and I blew it by letting my ego and fame get to my head. I cheated a lot and I realized that I need you in my life Bella. We were so good together. I was the one who didn't see it, you were the absolute best and I took advantage. Please just please consider giving me one last chance. I won't blow it. I've recognized I can't live without you. At least consider it." Able said as I sighed and I shook my head.

"This time isn't the same Able. I have a kid, I was engaged, I don't know. You do this everytime and it never works out. You always say you'll change and you never do. Then there's Y/n I love him so much and I'm not over him. Don't get me wrong you're my first love and nothing can ever change that. Yeah imma always have a place in my heart for you,but I don't know. I can't keep doing this." I said as he had tears in his eyes. Why is he crying.

"Bella, I love you. I didn't treat you like you were my everything. I will now. You have a kid and that's fine with me. I'll be there with you and take care of Grayson like he's my own." Able said as I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

"Can I have time to think about it. It all sounds tempting Able but I don't know. I-" I said as I got cut off by his lips on mine and I felt everything that I had in the past. I was strong sparks for sure. Did it compare to Y/n's I'm not sure it was really close. I didn't realize I was kissing back until I felt my legs wrap around his torso.

"Do you want to do this." Abel asked and that was the first time he ever asked that besides our first time. My mouth wanted to open and say no but my head nodded yes. We were on the bed making out then he moved down to my neck most likely leaving a mark when I snapped back into reality.

"I'm sorry Abel I can't. This was a mistake. I appreciate you saying sorry but us in a relationship isn't healthy nor is it what I want. I want Y/n. At the end of the day my mind always goes back to him. I want to fix things with him. I'm sorry for leading you on." I said as he got up and nodded as he left.

"God now I have you cover this up." I said as looked at the hickeys on my neck. I finished applying the make up when I heard the door bell once again.

"Hey, mom had me drop off Gray, I have to go I have a photo shoot." Gigi said as I nodded and picked up Grayson.

"I'm sorry your mommy is big dummy. You don't deserve this Gray, I'm going to make things right though I promise. We're all gonna be a family again." I said as Grayson giggle and baby talked which I had no clue what he was saying.

"Let's see what your dads up too." I said as I went on instagram and saw Y/n was at the gym and in the mirror picture I saw Kaia in the back ground causing me to groan. He could at least mess around with the same girl but no he's out with a new girl every day.

"You know what he's not gonna keep you when he has some skank around. It's ok sweet boy we're gonna be fine. You don't need people coming in and out of your life." I said as I rocked him back and forth. Once he fell asleep I put him in his crib upstairs and when I turned around my eyes watered at the picture of Y/n and I holding Grayson. It's never easy but who's said love was easy. I know we'll be a family again.