Family time

Bella's POV

After that whole reunion thing we came home and Decided that today we were gonna throw a bar b que with just our close family. We have a big family as it is. So y/n's sister and her husband and two kids. Then his parents, who might bring his half brother but I haven't told y/n that. Then we have my mom Anwar and dua, the Gigi,Zayn and Zayn's Baby. Then there's us.

I was in the kitchen preparing the salad and my mom was cooking, when the door bell rang. I dried my hands and opened it to see y/n's parents and his step brother. At this moment I was scared  of  how  y/n and his sister were going to react. Luckily his sister doesn't have as hard feelings about their brother as Y/n does.

"Babe I got to finish getting ready can you-" y/n started as he came down stairs with Grayson but stopped and a blank expression took over his face as his jaw clench.

"Why would you guys bring him. You need to leave your not welcomed here." He said coldly as he place Grayson in my arms and looked at callum and then scoffed

"Actually all three of you leave." Y/n said with a cold glare.

"Y/n, don't be like this." His mom said as he rolled his eyes.

"You've only seen me 3 times in your whole life. I just want to see my family. Like I'm an uncle and haven't met one of my nieces or nephews." Callum said as y/n scoffed.

"Yeah that's 3 times too many. Plus you should've never even been seen those 3 times being that your home wrecker of a mother accepted the money and signed a contract. You know just you being here gives the right to sue her for everything she ever scammed herself into having. Whether they invited you or not. I suggest you leave while you can still collect a check." Y/n said as callum had a flash of anger and hurt take over his face. He had his mouth open trying to find words but it didn't seem like he could any.

Y/n is a really nice guy but for some reason when it comes to callum he so much anger with anyone and anything related to him. He still doesn't really like his dad.

"Son, he's your brother don't do this." Y/n's dad said as he scoffed

"No he isn't. Last time I check he was your mistake, now let him leave or I'm done with the both of you." Y/n said in a dangerously calm voice as his mother gasp and his father looked sad.

"Go ahead you choose." Y/n said as I stood there in shock and watched this horrible event unfold before my eyes. Please tell me he's bluffing. Gosh it's y/n of course he's not bluffing. Is he really going to take our sons grandparents out of his life.

"Callum I'm sorry-" Y/d/n said but got cut off.

"It's ok I'm used to it. I could never have a bond with you guys because of Y/n everytime you tried y/n would get mad and because you felt bad about the situation he'd get his way just like right now. No one has ever thought to think of how I might feel. That's ok I'll just leave. Just so you know don't ever talk about my mother again." Callum said as y/n rolled his eyes.

"Callum wait." Y/d/n said as Callum turned around

"What?" He said lowly.

"You know you're my son to. How I handled everything is my fault. Please don't think for what ever reason that you're less than y/n and Audrey. You are all the same." Y/d/n said as y/n scoffed and gave a cold chuckle.

"If that's true then why did you tell us on end on how if you could take that night back you would. You said he was a mistake don't try to play that father of the year shit with us." Y/n said as the front door opened and Audrey and her family came in and she took Grayson from me reading the situation and took her family and Gray our side. Soon Callum opened the door and y/d/n went up to y/n and shoved him.

"Who the hell do you think you are. You're so full of yourself. Why would you say that. Like it or not he's family. Don't ever treat my son like that or disrespect me in front of people like that again." Y/d/n said as went to slap y/n and y/n grabbed his wrist stopping him as he backed him into the wall.

Y/n always told me how his dad would hit him when he was younger, but I never saw y/d/n in that way until now. He really is what y/n had said he was.

"Don't come in my house and try to put your hands on me. You never did shit for me. I always made my own money. I never needed you. You think because you have a multi billion dollar company and a picture perfect family your the shit. How you like it if I exposed your dumb ass. I only tolerate you for my kid. You know what fuck you. And your bastard child. You never cared about me unless I made you look good. I played all these sports and you only went to major games and brought you gambling addicted friends and made bets. When I wouldn't win, gosh that car ride home was years long worth of "son you want to be a loser at the age of 6 ,'you know what you cost me' or, 'I lost 500' then when we got home you whip me. Ohhhh but when I won 'guys that's my boy.' Or a 'Son I'll drop you off at home the guys and I are gonna grab dinner.' Did I ever get to go get ice cream with my dad like everyone else. No. So go ahead choose some kid you barely know. I bet if  you're lawyer you can claim all those payments as tax right offs as charity. You never did anything, so maybe now you can act like a perfect father towards you're other kid." Y/n said as he shoved his dad letting go.

"Yeah well look at you. You can thank me. You think that industry would be easy if I didn't prep you. Sure I was hard on you and I wasn't the best but you can still say I was there for you. I choose you guy instead of including Callum into our family. Y/n your my first son. I'm going to always have a special place in my heart for you. I apologize for-"y/d/n said but got interrupted by y/n.

"I don't care just get out of my life. I don't want to make a scene and have my neighbors call the cops so just take mom and get out of my house...Now." Y/n said as y/n mom started to cry. Y/d/n looked at him and saw a blank face consume y/n face and nodded. Grabbing y/m/n hand as she stood there with tears.

"Mojo.." she said as Y/n went over and kissed her check before heading up stairs.

"I-I-I I'm so sorry. I didn't think it was going to turn out like this. I'll talk to him." I said as his mom nodded and I gave her a hug.

"I was a horrible father Isabella, but I know Y/n will never be like that. Please tell your mother I'm sorry for the scene. Thank you for the invite, you had this with good intentions...let's go darling, he needs some space." Y/n's dad said to me  causing me to nodded and then to his wife.

"Y/n" I said going upstairs.

"Yeah I'm in here." He said from bedroom.

"Please don't be mad at me." I said as he looked at me and sighed. Then gave me a look telling me to spit it out.

"I was the one who told your parents to invite Callum. I didn't know you didn't like him that much. You hardly talk about it. Also I'm sorry about your dad. I didn't know you went through that. I knew you guys didn't have a great relationship but I didn't know it was that bad baby. He doesn't deserve you." I said as I sat on his lap and gave him a hug.

"It's ok." He said lowly giving me a kiss.

"If you ever want to talk I'm here baby." I said as he smiled.

"I know my love, thank you for that. You truly make me smile just front you being in the same room as you." He said as I blushed and leaned in to kiss him.

The rest of the day we spent with our family and then went to sleep.