Album

A/N  :

YFN/I  = your first name initial
YLN/I = your last name initial

(Also that's you're album cover)

Y/n POV

I everything in the meeting went well and I got a pretty nice check along with 2 new cars as a gift for joining the label. I even got some features to go on my album. I've already recorded songs by myself since I found out about Bella cheating which was 2 days ago and I already sent them over to Simon and he said they were great and I could release the album in a couple of days. I've already made the announcement to my fans on my channel and they all responded fantastically to it. YFN/I YLN/I 1 was trending on twitter for the last couple of days. I also have been doing media and today I have my 1st single getting released today and I'm going to be on the Ryan secrets show today to promote it.  I got dressed for the day which was a black supreme long sleeve  and some black ripped guess jeans and my yeezy's, and of course I had to wear a hat along with out on some chains so I choose to put on a off white hat.

(What you're outfit looks like

(What you're outfit looks like.)

"Y/n, you remember everything we went over right?" My manager Dave asked as I nodded as we got in the limo waiting outside of my brand new mansion.

"Ok just a quick brief, you get there answer some questions he cites to commercial and then comes back on you announce the name of you're album and then he plays the song. When it's over he'll ask 3 or 4 questions depending on how much time we have left and you're done. Then we'll head over to E! and they'll talk about your song and you're set to go to your party for the release of this song. Remember no album talk. Just don't give away too much." Dave said as I nodded taking in all the information as we got out the car and into the building as we headed to the radio studio.

"Hey I'm Ryan nice to meet you man." The Older man sticking his hand out as I smiled and shook it.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you too." I said as I took a seat as I saw camera men walk in. To record us. As I sat in the chair putting the headphones on as Ryan did the same.

"Ok so Y/n L/n famous YouTuber and now a New signed artist, hows that feel, it has to be great." Ryan asked as I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah it's really good. It's been super crazy and happened super fast. Like I finished my EP in like 2 days." I said as Ryan looked at me surprised.

"Wow really you've only been for what 5 or 7 days." Ryan said as I nodded my head with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well I just went through something that gave me a lot of inspiration for this and yeah." I said as he nodded.

"Ok well this song is called Leave Me Alone by Y/N L/n here we go listening to it first on live with Ryan Seacrest." Ryan said as he pushed play and my song was on the radio for the first time ever.