Outings

Happy Tuesday Guys !!!

Y/n POV

I woke up with Bella on top of me and my alarm ringing. I have to go to the studio and record a song today and Bella is going to some by later. It's already almost done I worked on last night and sent it to Ty and Ricardo (6lack) last night to add their verses. I got dressed and went to the studio.

"Hey man what's up ?" Ty said as he dapped me up and I saw Ricardo in the booth recording his part .

"Sup loser." Lauren said as I rolled my eyes but gave her a quick hug.

"Yeah whatever it takes one to know one." I said as she rolled her eyes and ty laughed

"Where's Bella? By the way what's going on with that, see what I did there." Lauren asked and laughed as ty did as well and I shook my head.

"Jauregui that was lame just stop." I said as went to the mini fridge as I got a water and sat down as we listened to the music.

"Hey Y/n, if you guys can do it today we can shoot the music video today." My manager Scooter said as I nodded as I looked up from my phone

"I gotta ask the guys if they're busy today."I said as he nodded and I looked at Ty and and Lauren who were cuddling

"Well you guys busy today ?" I asked as they shook their heads no

"Yo I'm down" Ty said as Ricardo walked out the booth.

"Hey are you able to film the music video today ?" I asked as he nodded

"Yeah, where is it gonna be?" Ricardo asked as I smirked

"You'll see, just invite as many people to the location I send you guys alright?" I said as they nodded and I heard the door open and I saw the Queen herself walk in blue green eyes sparkling and head held high as she smiled at me as I pulled her in for a kiss.

"Hey Hot stuff." Bella said as we pulled away and I looked down at her and she smiled.

"Hey Doll, we're actually on our way to go shoot our music video but do you wanna go grab some lunch with us?" I asked her as she nodded her head and turned to everyone else.

"Hey Ty, Lauren" My girlfriend addressed the two as she went in for a quick hug and then turned to Ricardo.

"Hi I'm Bella, we haven't met yet but I love your Music." Bella said introducing herself sticking her hand out which Ricardo shook, which was something I loved about her. She is never shy.

"Nice to meet you I'm Ricardo and thank you I really appreciate it." Ricardo said as Bella walked back to me as my arm went around her waist.

"Where are we going to eat at ?" Lauren asked as I shrugged and we all looked at each other.

"I know this one spot but it's a local spot it's supposed to be like one of the best restaurants in the state." Bella said as I shrugged and nodded

"Any other suggestions? Or is everyone ok with that." I asked as everyone shook their head and we left and got into our cars.

"Love, did you take an Uber?" I asked as she nodded and I grabbed her hand as we walked into the parking lot and paparazzi were snap pictures like crazy of all of us . I walked her to my car and opened the door for her and closed it when she got in before I walked to the drivers side.

"Should we still go?" I asked as Bella nodded as she type in the location on the screen of my rolls Royce and started to drive.

"Babe, slow down they're going to get lost." Bella said laughing as I chuckled and shook my head and slowed down as Ty pulled up beside me and mouthed slow tf down. Causing me and Bella to laugh.