Tension

Bella POV

It has been so stressful this last week. Y/n isn't as mad as when he first got into an argument with his parents and Callum as the day of but he still refuses to see them. His mom has called to check in and I would keep her updated, then she came over and y/n had our security make her leave. I was so mad at him because who does that to their mom? I had to talk to him and he wasn't really having it but ended up saying he will compromise and see his mom and let gray see his mom but he still wants nothing to do with his dad. As of now I am getting Grayson ready to go to Emery's party. (Y/n's niece). We already know that his parent are going to be there and I think his brother will be as well they're parent added a plus one but I'm not sure who it is.

"You ok baby." I asked y/n as he got the diaper bag.

"Yeah, I'm just going to distance myself, and not make a scene." Y/n said giving me a kiss. As I smiled and picked up Grayson.

"My boy, look at you. All the toddlers there are gonna be all over you." Y/n said as I glared.

"Um I think not, my baby isn't gonna have a girlfriend anytime soon. He's a mamas baby right Gray." I said as Grayson smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ok let's go bubba." Y/n said to Grayson as he picked him up. As we went out side and buckled Grayson in and I put the diaper bag in the car.

"Bella I'm telling you this now. I love and respect your choices,but if you by any means let our son interact with my father or callums bitch ass then we're gonna have a problem. I will also keeping an eye on Grayson but I'm just saying if you see them approaching just come find me. My mom is ok but those two I don't want in our lives anymore and I hope you can respect that." Y/n said as I nodded and kissed him.

"Ok babe." I said as he opened the car door for me and let me get in before closing it and getting in.

Skip drive

As we drove up I saw a all to familiar rolls Royce phantom,but shook it off Because theres absolutely no way that he could be here. Y/n got out and got the gift bags out and from the back and I got out and got Grayson and the diaper bag.

"Look Gray it's auntie Audrey." I said as Audrey came out side.

"Girl you won't believe who's here ?" Audrey said as I said who and she looked at y/n who was now standing next to us and waiting for her response.

"I don't know how or why Callum invited Able but your ex is here." Audrey said as my eyes widen and I scoffed.

"On the bright side Gigi and Zayn are on the way with zayns kid so that's cool right ?" Audrey said as I nodded and held y/n's hand.

"Look I would kick him out but I don't want to cause a scene and if makes you feel better everyone on our side of the family knows he's your ex so they already hate him." Audrey said as I laughed and nodded.

"You got to be kidding me." I said as Y/n looked at me. As I looked in the direction of the brown haired girl.

"Why would she be here." Y/n asked and I looked at him and scoffed.

"You act like you still care that she's dating Able." Y/n said slightly annoyed as I shook my head.

"No baby, I don't care about that, it's just everytime I see her I can't help but be annoyed because I know that she likes you and always try's to pull some bs, she just gets under my skin." I said as he nodded and grabbed my hand kissing the back of it.

"You have nothing to worry about love." He said as I smiled and nodded as we went to to greet his grandma.

"Oh look at my precious grand baby. Wow mijo I always tell you guys but such a beautiful family. How are you Bella." The older Puerto Rican woman said as I smiled at her and leaned down to grey her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.