First hang out

Bella's POV

I'm super excited because Y/n is coming over and we're going to hang out. Well everyone else is going to be here too but still. They all know I like Y/n and I know I just broke up with Able but to be honest the last year we were disconnected and he was cheating on me I just never had a reason to break up with him, and when I did it was because I saw Y/n and something just drew me. I've never really had that feeling before, not even with Able, so it's sort of scary but I Know Y/n is a good guy and my friends seem to actually like. Taylor seems to like him a bit too much for liking but I'm sure she'll catch the hint. I dressed in a cropped Nike shirt and some black joggers.

 I dressed in a cropped Nike shirt and some black joggers

(Basically That ^)

Mostly Everyone's in my room or in the kitchen getting snacks. I went down to get a water when I heard the door bell and I basically ran to the door and saw Y/n with a bag. I noticed that the boy was dressed in some sweatshorts and a black nike hoodie with the sleeves cut off give me a nice view of his very nicely toned arms.

"Hey, I brought some extra snack. I don't really know what everyone likes so I got a bit of everything." He said with a chuckle nervously scratching the back of his neck. And I motioned for him to come in.

"You didn't have to, back I'm sure they'll appreciate it, come on everyone's in my room we're going to watch split I hear it's really good." I said pulling him up stairs and into my room where everyone was on pillows on the floor or on my bed or even on my small couch in my room

" I said pulling him up stairs and into my room where everyone was on pillows on the floor or on my bed or even on my small couch in my room

(Basically that's how it looks like from Bella's bed)

"Guys Y/n is here and brought us more snacks." I said as everyone waved or nodded at him and Zayn and Harry were the 1st to get up and get some snacks causing me to roll my eyes.

"Thanks mate, I really didn't feel like going downstairs. You're a life saver." Harry said grabbing a box of nerds.

"Yeah. You know I asked someone to get me a Reese when they downstairs but they did" Zayn said with a playful glare at me.

"Zayn you could walk." I said as he scoffed and went to go cuddle Gigi causing me to fake Gag causing everyone to laugh.

"Well the movie is gonna start soon so everyone get comfy" Shawn said as everyone went to an open space or stayed where they were.