15

The kiss got heated up, yibo mother had enough, he is not going to allow those two to have sex in her sitting room! Something like that will never happen in her house when she is here! This is her house and rules must be followed! Going downstairs yibo mother clapped her hands making yibo and xiao zhan to stop and move away from each other.

"That's enough! And you wang yibo what's the meaning of this? What do you think your fiance would react when he sees this, i thought you said you two are just friends." Zhan moved closer to wang yibo when he heard wang yibos mother words.

"Aunty no one will take wang yibo away from me, he loves me and he has accepted to call off the engagement!" Zhan told wang yibo mother without fear, he looked at wang yibo for backup, yibo winked at him and looked at his mother who was having an expressionless face but deep down she is celebrating.

"Yes, i promised xiao zhan never to leave him, now that he has convinced me, i will get engaged to my xiao zhan not him." Yibo answered and back hugged xiao zhan who was now rising his eyebrows at wang yibo mother, his facial expression says it all. I own your son, you can't do anything about it! He is now mine and i will not allow anyone to come in between us.'

"Yibo, the engagement will go on as planned, their will be no changes." Yibo mother answered and walked away, pretending to act all tough, arriving to her room, yibo mother relaxed and touched her heart. "That boy is really scary and determined, i never expected he will scare me too, he is a perfect partner for my son." Yibo mom whispered and took out her phone, she called xiao zhan mother and told her the progress, it seems like xiao zhan only needed a small push and he will no longer hide his feelings, the two wanted their sons to have a perfect engagement party, zhan dad died years ago and her mother is the only guardian he has.

"Yibo it looks like your mother doesn't like me being with you. She wants that. ..that.." Zhan couldn't finish talking and could only point where wang yibo cousin went, yibo silenced zhan with his finger.

"Are you going to give up now just because my mother said the engagement will still take place, i thought you're tough, or maybe I am mistaken?" Yibo asked making xiao zhan to hug wang yibo tightly.

"I won't give up, xiao zhan will fight for his true love to the very end, i know i will emerge victorious as long as your by my side, xiao zhan never quits." Zhan answered, yibo couldn't help but smile. He could have done this earlier and by now the two could have been married and his Queen could have been expecting a little one in here.

"When we kissed few minutes ago, i got the feeling like we have been together for like years, you seem so close to me, why do i have the feeling we have met before and we used to be so happy." Zhan added making wang yibo to be surprised, he felt it too, the feeling was just so real, were they really blessed by the gods and their love is so strong that they felt they have known each other for year's.

"I felt the same too, the first time i saw you, i felt the familiarity, i know my instincts will never be wrong, your the right one for me and i knew it, but then i also felt i should never force someone to be with me when he doesn't want to." Wang yibo and xiao zhan talked for hours, when zhan checked the time, it was already seven in the evening, time to have dinner, though they have been talking for hours, they seem never to get out of ideas of what to talk about.

******
"Will you stay here for dinner or should i drive you back home?" Yibo asked xiao zhan who was now resting his head on his lap. Zhan was so ready to answer.

"Not only will i stay here for dinner, I am going to sleep here, i want to see if that beautiful boy will dare to approach my man." Zhan answered being all possessive, yibo took out his phone and texted his cousin to not come downstairs for dinner, but wait for the maid to bring it to his room, yibo cousin who saw the message rolled his eyes.

"Where is the fun in that, i have to tease my in law even more, he looks so cute when he is angry." Kylan whispered and got up to prepare himself for dinner, he is not going to miss such a chance.