18

"Now that we are finally married, you should know what couples do, i mean husband and wife." Yibo asked, zhan face was already crimson red, zixun and jiang cheng looked at each other and they immediately pulled xiao zhan away from wang yibo.

"We don't know what happened for you two to suddenly get married, but your not going to take advantage of our friend, xiao zhan your coming with us." Jiang cheng said and dragged xiao zhan away even before xiao zhan or wang yibo could react in any way, jiang cheng was already gone.

"Yibo your wife just left like that with those two and your here standing like an idiot." Yibo aunty smacked wang yibo head, yibo slightly frowned, that is now his wife, but those two idiots decided  to just take him away and he didn't do anything.

"Those two brats are really so impossible, aunty, uncle, i will drive you back to your houses." Yibo walked towards his car with his aunty and uncle, he is going to find those two idiots later and take his wife, the two are just friends to his wife nothing else, he is not going to tolerate their behaviour of acting so over protective of his wife when they don't own him, xiao zhan is now his, legally and officially, the only thing pending is to officiate their wedding and let everyone else know that the two are now husband and wife.

*****
"Where are you guy's taking me?" Xiao zhan asked confused, zixun smiled at him.

"We are taking you far away from that beast, he wanted to eat your cherry, we know how precious it is for you to keep your virginity for the right one." Zixun smiled, expecting some compliment from his best friend. Zhan gaze lowered and he started playing with his fingers, guilty written all over his face.

"Actually. ..last night, I. ...i. ..lost my virginity to the impotent guy." Zhan answered making jiang cheng to stop the car abruptly, both zixun and jiang cheng turned around to look at xiao zhan who couldn't even look at his two best friends.

"R-really? How could an impotent guy do it? Jiang cheng is our friend in his right senses, because recently he has been behaving so strangely." Zixun asked, zhan sighed and looked at his two friends.

"Zixun, jiang cheng, actually wang yibo is not impotent, it. ...it...was just my assumptions, i was not sure if he was really impotent." Zhan confessed the truth while scratching his hair in shame, his guessing didn't turn out to be right this time round, he thought wang yibo is an impotent man, but he was very wrong because wang yibo is a beast in bed, his back was about to be torn into two last night, he even lost consciousness and seems like wang yibo didn't stop even after he fainted.

Smack!

Xiao zhan got smacked on his head by zixun. "How could you let that man eat you? Don't tell you....you." Zixun asked but didn't finish his words, xiao zhan closed his eye's and nodded his head, his ears already red due to blushing.

"Yeah....yeah i love him so much, when i was pretending to be in a relationship with him so that my mom could stop talking about blind dates, i never expected to fall in love with him, i was always in denial, but then yesterday he told me he is going to get engaged two weeks from now and he will no longer pretend to be my boyfriend, that's when i realised i can't live without him, he meant so much to me, then one thing led to another and last night i lost my virginity, we didn't use any means of protection, i was so scared of my mom reaction, so i had him sign our marriage certificate, zixun, jiang cheng, i love wang yibo so much, you know i have never loved someone so much, you guy's will support me right." Zhan finished his speech and waited for his friends to answer, jiang cheng and zixun remained silent for few minutes before they started cooing.

"Aww, what a great confession you've just made, I am sure your husband will be so happy if he were to hear your words." Zixun said happily, they will always support their friend, as long as he is truly in love and not bewitched by that man, then well and good, but. ...

"Speaking of that boy who was to get engaged to your husband where is he?" Jiang cheng asked xiao zhan who smiled mischievously, why didn't he think earlier, his friends could have dealt with that man snatcher.

"I know where he is, i will have you guys deal with him, and he will surely return where he came from." Zhan answered happily, he knows zixun and jiang cheng will give that boy called Kylan perfect medicine.

Poor Kylan, i do pity you now....