11

Back at xiao zhan house

Jiang cheng who came to check on xiao zhan at his house, got caught by xiao zhan mother who got questioned, scolded by xiao zhan mother, jiang cheng was already tired, his ears are buzzing because of xiao zhan mother talking nonstop, where will he know where xiao zhan is when he himself came to find xiao zhan? He is getting blamed and accused of something he has not done, he is really innocent, but xiao zhan mom will always remain being xiao zhan mother.

"Zhan i will teach you a lesson after you come back here." Jiang cheng whispered, killing intent can clearly be seen in his eyes. Twenty minutes later the door bell rang, zhan mother went to open the door and for a minute she didn't move or speak a word, she froze on the same spot, where did this handsome young man come from?

"Hi mom." Yibo greeted xiao zhan mom, he pulled zhan closer by his waist, zhan mother looked at wang yibo then his hand which was wrapped perfectly well around xiao zhan waist, zhan mom was very happy, his son seems to know how to choose well so that he could fool him.

"You think i will buy your little trick, xiao zhan you tricked me once and i will not be tricked again for the second time." Zhan mother said while looking at the two suspiciously, zhan swallowed hard.

"Mom can we please come inside first, don't humiliate me infront of my boyfriend." Zhan mastered up his courage and said, zhan mom moved aside and allowed the two to go inside, she closed the door and smirked, his son wants to play games with him, she is not going to fall for it, the time he will get married and get pregnant, that's the time she is going to leave here and be satisfied that his son is not fooling around, he wants a grandchild soon, and she is so done with his sons games.

Xiao zhan felt like fainting when he saw jiang cheng sitted and was now looking at him weirdly especially with the way wang yibo was holding him, oh his reputation! If ruined, it can never be recovered! He tried to move away but wang yibo didn't let him go. 

"Let me go, my friend will get the wrong of idea of..." Xiao zhan wanted to say the wrong idea of dating an impotent man, but if he say it loud it might hurt wang yibo feelings and he is not ready to do such an inhumane thing.  Yeah xiao zhan already told his friends that wang yibo is an impotent man, with how he explained everything, it seems so true, his words and the way he said it, his friends believed it, and now jiang cheng seeing them like this, he will have a lot of explaining to do.

Instead of wang yibo letting go, he pulled zhan closer and brought his face very close to that of xiao zhan, zhan face turned crimson red, wang yibo is not thinking of kissing him right? Zhan couldn't move since he was completely caged, right now he could feel wang yibo breathing, because he is abnormally close. "Y-your so close." Zhan stuttered and closed his eye's completely nervous, jiang cheng was speechless, zhan mother who has followed coughed making yibo to move away, zhan was completely embarrassed, he couldn't take it, he ran away and headed to his room, locking the door from behind.

"Hey what happened to him, why did he suddenly run away huh?" Zhan mother asked wang yibo who smiled.

"Mother he is shy, by the way I am wang yibo, xiao zhan boyfriend and husband to be soon." Yibo said and bowed down respectfully, jiang cheng who was standing, collapsed back on the coach, he still couldn't believe this, did he hear that right? Wang yibo is xiao zhan boyfriend and they're going to get married soon.  Zhan mother was so excited that for a minute she forgot that she is doubting this relationship thing.

"Really! That's so. ...humph! You think i will buy that, you have to prove that you two are not tricking me, if i realise that you two are playing games with me, i will choose a good man for him, he will immediately marry him, there will be no dating!" Zhan who heard his mother's words collapsed on the floor, what is his mom talking about, she is really serious off wanting to get a grandchild.

"Don't worry mom, trust me, i love your son and your son loves me too, you can confirm with this boy here, he is a close friend of xiao zhan." Yibo answered and walked away leaving the poor jiang cheng with the talkative woman.