7

"Sure..sure, it will be my pleasure working with you surgeon." Zhan said with a wide smile, his hand extended for a handshake, yibo who is always very cautious with people touching him or getting close raised his eye brow, wondering whether to accept xiao zhan hand or not, but surprisingly he felt like a force which made him accept xiao zhan hand. Yibo felt sparks run dwn his spine when his hand came into contact with that of zhan, yibo was so surprised, he was very sure xiao zhan felt it too because zhan eye's went wide and he tried to retrieve his hand immediately if it wasn't for wang yibo to held zhan hand tightly.

Yibo was curious, the first time he met with xiao zhan, he felt nothing, but now he feels so warm, complete and contented with just holding xiao zhan hand, their eyes locked without blinking or looking away, yibo saw a blurry picture of someone with long hair, his dressing looking really strange, long expensive robe that shouts complete royalty, he could feel the familiarity, zhan felt the same thing, the blurry image was about to say something when the door was knocked making xiao zhan to move away quckily, he looked at wang yibo up and down with a questioning gaze. Who is he? Why does he get this strange feeling when he held his hand? What's the relationship between this surgeon and the blurry man who was wearing ancient clothes? Did they have a history?.

Zhan was about to speak when yibo spoke. "You should get to work, someone else seems to be here, have a good day Mr xiao zhan." Yibo said, zhan nodded his head and left wang yibo office absent minded. He has a lot of unanswered questions but he will not dwell in those useless things, he is at work he needs to concentrate on his work, he checked his schedule and saw how many patients he will be dealing with today, zhan moods suddenly changed to seriousness, no one can tell this is actually the naughty xiao zhan.

Zhan was able to take a rest. "I will now go and have my lunch, I am so hungry!" Zhan shouted while stretching his body, yibo who was done with minor surgeries since the surgeon who was to manage such trivial matters wasn't around, yibo got curious when he saw xiao zhan moving his hands up down, moving his body side by side, yibo couldn't control himself from smiling, xiao zhan looks really cute when behaving like a little cute bunny, yibo who watched xiao zhan for few minutes knocked at the door making xiao zhan to stop what he was doing and blush when he saw who it was.

"Hi....hi surgeon, what brings you here?" Zhan asked yibo who smiled.

"I was going for lunch, would you like to join me? We can have a chat while eating, what do you think?" Yibo suggested, zhan was about to say no, but it felt like his mouth was sealed and seeing wang yibo expectant eyes zhan didn't have the heart to say no.

"Sure, i hope you will buy me lunch then, since you ask me out!" Zhan answered, yibo found himself chuckling, it doesn't matter if he will provide everything for this boy who makes him feel things he has never felt before for lifetime.

"Ok, your every day lunch will be on me, let's go." Yibo answered and led the way, zhan colleagues were surprised seeing wang yibo  being accompanied with xiao zhan, he has never talked with anyone if doesn't concern work, he rarely talks, but xiao zhan who returned today to work and now he seems so close to the surgeon, they really can't believe this is actually happening. Something must be wrong somewhere.

"I can't believe this is happening, see the surgeon left together with xiao zhan in the same car! I must be dreaming!" One of the theatre staff who was looking at the leaving car.

"Your not dreaming, that's the reality, the two looks like they have known each other for long." Another person added.

Xiao zhan and wang yibo seems to get along very well since they were talking like old acquaintances, they kept talking with yibo driving, yibo stopped infront of an expensive restaurant, zhan didn't mind, since he wasn't the one going to pay, why should he worry, he is going to order what he wants without getting worried about paying.