16

"Babe i will inform your mother that you will spend the night here with me." Wang yibo said, zhan nodded his head and followed wang yibo to the dining area, he saw wang yibo mother sitted, seems like wang yibo dad wasn't around.

"Mom, my boyfriend will stay for dinner and spend the night here, i hope you will be good to him, he is such a sweet heart you know." Yibo told his mother while winking at her, yibo couldn't help herself but smile, zhan caught the smile and rolled his eyes.

"Aunty since I am going to be your in law soon, i will have to call you mom, i hope we will get along well, i promise to show you that i can be a good and reliable in law." Zhan started talking after sitting down. Yibo mom looked at xiao zhan for sometime before looking away.

"Fine, impress me, but my decision still remains, my son will get engaged with the person i chose him to get engaged." Zhan didn't bother with wang yibo mother words, serving for wang yibo mother and wang yibo, zhan started eating, yibo mother didn't refuse xiao zhan food, she gladly started eating the food served by xiao zhan, the dinner was going on well till the peace breaker decided to show up.

"Wang yibo my dear, i waited for you to come but you didn't, why did you have to send me a text message, you could just directly tell me face to face." Kylan said seductively, xiao zhan placed the chopsticks on the table with a bang making wang yibo to spit the food he was eating, did his cousin plan to kill him? He just saw how xiao zhan acted out few hours ago, and now here he is planning to cause another trouble, with xiao zhan gaze wang yibo swallowed hard.

"Babe. ..i."

"Shut it, let me see your phone, if i see anything disgusting, i will kill you first before killing him, hand over your phone now!" Yibo gave a sharp glare at his cousin, his gaze softened when he looked at his sweetheart.

"Trust me zhan, i did no such thing, we've been together for hours, ouch! Fine. ..fine here my phone, stop stepping on my feet."  Yibo shouted in pain and gave his phone to xiao zhan, even before xiao zhan could open the phone, Kylan snatched the phone away from xiao zhan.

"Hey you should know something called privacy, i will not allow you to hurt or control my fiance!" Kylan whispered yelled making xiao zhan to be even more furious, yibo sighed and face palmed. What did he do to his ancestors to be in this trouble.

"Mom you have to help me out here before your in law completely wrecks Kylan, you will be answerable if anything happens to him, it was your idea not mine." Yibo whispered to his mother, his hand wrapped around xiao zhan to stop him from attacking Kylan, yibo mother just shrugged her shoulders.

"You should have a way to calm him down, maybe kiss him, I am sure he will relax." Yibo nodded his head and got up from his seat, forcing xiao zhan to stand too, having xiao zhan look at him, yibo connected his lips with that of xiao zhan, Kylan froze and dropped wang yibos phone. Xiao zhan stopped struggling within minutes and returned the kiss, yibo had enough of this kissing thing, carrying xiao zhan without breaking the kiss, yibo walked away to his room, closing the door with his leg.

Kylan went closer to wang yibos aunty. "Aunty i really didn't trigger those two to go and have sex right?" Kylan asked looking at wang yibos closed room.

"How will i know? It seems like I am going to be a granny before the two get married, i have to inform xiao zhan mother about this after dinner, we need to prepare baby necessities." Yibo mother answered excited, Kylan and Mrs lan ate while ignoring those erotic noises that were coming from wang yibos room.

"I didn't expect xiao zhan to be a virgin, how could a beauty like him be so innocent like that?" Kylan said surprised since he heard xiao zhan telling wang yibo to be gentle since its his first time, how did he know?.

Flashback
After dinner Mrs lan went back to her room to talk with xiao zhan mother, the curious Kylan instead of going back to his room, curiosity got hold of him and he went to listen to the two at the door, he opened the door just a small crack and peeped inside. Kylan, never expected he will learn a lot of things from the two.

"Zhan you've been thinking I am impotent, my engine couldn't stand, how about i prove you wrong?" Yibo asked and took xiao zhan hand and placed on his already hard crotch, zhan swallowed hard, he never expected wang yibo to be this big.

"Y-you really can get hard, your not impotent! A-and your so big, this will never fit in my cherry, you will tear me into pieces." Zhan stuttered, his voice clearly showing he is scared, Kylan had to cover his mouth so that he couldn't make a sound while laughing.

"I will be gentle, since our feelings a mutual, how about doing it now, i have been controlling myself for long." Yibo answered.

"Ok, you promised to be gentle, this is my first time, I am scared." Kylan couldn't take it anymore, he walked away, arriving to his room, Kylan collapsed on the floor and started laughing.

End of flashback.