2

Zhan left his work from the hospital, he is a male nurse, works as an anaesthetic nurse. We the way he behaves when at work is totally different with how he behaves when he is out of of the hospital, him being at the hospital, he is serious, hardworking and dedicated to his work, but outside you will see an immature, crazy and troublemaker xiao zhan.

Changing his clothes, zhan stood outside the big well known hospital and stretched his body and gave out a deep satisfied sigh. "I am finally free!" Zhan shouted catching the attention of passerby, some thought he must have run away from the prison and a fugitive. Others take him as a crazy pyscho who might have run away from asylum. Others were surprised, the serious and excellent anaesthetic nurse might be having a double personality. Zhan called his friends then entered his sports car and drove back to his villa where he lives alone, three bedroom villa, built the way he wants, he has money, beautiful looks but no boyfriend, he must be cursed by his ancestors.

"This beautiful, proud bottom gay but still single, oh my poor life." Zhan whined and sat down on the coach after entering his house, the maids who were nearby shook their heads, their boss is mourning again, they really pity him. He even seeks advice from them and lastly they advised him to just date girls, maybe they can last for long, zhan shook his head, he is not  bisexual but 100% gay, he loves men not girls, he is not going to lower his pride.

"Boss, do you want me to give you some warm milk, you might feel better." Maid A asked xiao zhan, who smiled and gave butterfly kisses to the maid.

"Yes please, your so considerate sister, add a bit of sugar, everything about me is sweet you know." Zhan answered and winked at the maid who squealed, all of xiao zhan workers are fujoshis fandom, they have already selected a number of celebrities boy's to ship with their boss, but it looks like they're never met their boss qualities. Zhan drank the warm milk, thanked the maid, before he could go, he took out a manga book that one of the maids has been wanting to read.

"Here this is what you wanted, i got this from one of my work colleague." Xiao zhan added and walked away with the maids coming together to check which book the boss got for them, so far they have read all the yaoi, manga and every bl books they've come across in the villa, now the only thing left is to write a perfect story involving their beautiful boss with a handsome imaginary prince. They knew their boss is not ordinary, he deserves someone perfect and out of this world.

Zhan got a quick shower, checked the time and realised that it's time to meet his friends, they have a party they have to attend, well it's a lgbtq party, zhan will never miss such a good party, maybe he will find a man and start a relationship, he will make sure not to mess this up this time, he even wore a charm to cast away evil spirits that makes him break up with his boyfriend's, he just hopes this will go well, he is 22 years and single, really this is an embarrassment to someone as beautiful as xiao zhan. Such a perfect thing like him single? Impossible! Something must be wrong somewhere!.

"Guy's what's the plan today?" Zhan asked his friends who has arrived at his house waiting for him to finish preparing himself.

"Just drink until we are wasted." Jiang cheng shouted, zixun shook his head.

"We are going their to find someone good for our xiao zhan, maybe this time he is not going to destroy everything." Zixun chimed in, jiang cheng rolled his eyes.

"Also drinking, just a bit of alcohol won't hurt right xiao zhan?" Jiang cheng asked zhan who smiled.

"OK, but remember their's cancer, we are going to drink just today." Xiao zhan said and looked at the mirror one last time. "Let's get going, this one month leave i need to make a change." Zhan added and left with his friends, zhan and jiang cheng aren't worried since zixun will take good care of him once they're drunk, zhan can't tolerate alcohol, he is not a drinker unlike jiang cheng.

*************
"Cousin you've been in China for two weeks now and you haven't gone out, let me take you somewhere today." A young teenager said, wang yibo looked at the 18 year's old boy and continued to read, the boy took the book away pouting. "You promised to to whatever i ask for, you can't turn me down. "

"OK let's go." Yibo answered with his deep voice and got up. He really hates such kinds of kids.