4

Zhan kept his mouth shut, he is now forcefully kidnapped by a stranger infront of his friends without them helping, zhan frowned. Now i know what kind of friends i have, leaving me to die and they didn't even follow me, after i manage to escape from this idiot i will have you guys pay! Zhan thought without saying it out loud, the car came to a stop, zhan looked around and realised that they have stopped on a complex apartment, zhan sneered, he seems to be a rich jerk.

Yibo left his car and opened the door for xiao zhan, zhan thanked wang yibo and forced a smile, seeing wang yibo let his guard down and he immediately kicked wang yibo hard enough for him to fall down, zhan ran away immediately. "Son of a bitch trying to kidnap me! You have really underestimated me!" Xiao zhan shouted, kicked the wang yibo one last time before he left. Yibo got up from the ground groaning in pain, he never expected that brat to attack him.

"I will get you back for this! Don't think your safe because you managed to run away from me." Yibo whispered in pain, he got up and went inside his apartment, he really kicked his balls hard no one has dared to do such a thing or even curse him, but this bastard dared to, speaking of that, yibo found xiao zhan behaviour to be a bit familiar, but he is sure he has never met him before, and he really has no idea why he suddenly got pulled towards that boy who looks nothing but a big flirt with a foul mouth.

Zhan got a taxi and went home directly, luckily he found his car back to his car. "I knew it, those uncaring friends of mine will bring back my car but not try to find me!" Zhan gritted his teeth in anger, he went inside his house, having a shower again zhan retired to bed, he is not going to leave his house till his leave is over, he might meet that uninvited evil spirit.

The second day as expected his friends came in the morning to check if their friends is alright, they were about to call the police last night but that young boy who claimed to be wang yibos cousin said his cousin isn't a bad person, he seems very cold and scary from the outside but the truth is he is an angel and will never hurt xiao zhan, zhan friends didn't trust him, they called the police, but they didn't expect that man to be so strong because when they mentioned the name the police officers left with their cars immediately. But now seeing their friend is alright, they were so happy.

"We were so worried zhan, we even called the police, now we are relieved since your here." One of xiao zhan friends who now looks like he is representing his friends said, zhan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, you were worried about me and called the police! Where are the police officer's huh?" Zhan asked sarcastically, zhan friends looked at each other then moved closer.

"We really did, but when we mentioned the name behind the culprit, the police officers left without a word." Jiang cheng answered, zhan looked at his friends.

"What's the name of that good for nothing guy? He thinks if he is strong i will be scared of him, you know i taught him a lesson, he will never think of trying to find me again, because i showed him how dangerous i can be!" Zhan answered proudly, he taught him a good lesson, kicked him between his legs, he will surely not think of finding him again.

"His name is wang yibo, we tried finding him on the Internet but we didn't find any information about him, seems like he is an important person. And his information is confiscated." Zixun added, zhan rolled his eyes, so what he is important, he doesn't have the right to bully someone like xiao zhan, this beautiful babe need to be treated well with respect, but that grumpy man, he is not going to be moved or even fall in love with that kidnapper!.

"You guy's don't have to worry, he doesn't know me and will never try to bother me again, i need to eat, I am hungry, after we are done, let's play some video games." Zhan friends nodded their heads, heading to the dining area, they found the food was already served, they sat down to have breakfast while chatting and joking around.