21

Xiao zhan had a quick shower, putting on a buggy shirt which was wang yibos, zhan came out of the showeroom and found wang yibo laying down on bed. Zhan joined yibo on bed and hugged him."Hubby trust me, i did nothing inappropriate at the concert, I am well aware that I am married now, i just didn't want you to do something that isn't your liking just because of me." Zhan said gently and slept off immediately, yibo smiled and turned around to face xiao zhan, he pulled him closer and caressed xiao zhan back gently, yibo didn't stay awake for long because he slept off immediately.

Later that day
Zhan realised that wang yibo must be upset earlier, he only pretended not to care, but he felt really bad not telling wang yibo where he went, he knew well wang yibo could have gone to the concert if he informed him where he was going, yibo already informed him before, he hates overly crowded places and places with a lot of noise, it always brings him a headache, zhan didn't want wang yibo to go to the concert just to please him, even if he is demanding and irrational sometimes but he will never hurt his husband or anyone else, he is not so inconsiderate.

Waking later that day, he found wang yibo was still asleep, zhan went to the kitchen, with the help of the chef, he was able to get every ingredient ready, he prepared something good for his husband, he carried the tray of food back to his husband's room after eating something himself, he is hungry, he skipped breakfast, the chef told him wang yibo was so worried last night, even today in the morning and he didn't eat anything since last night, zhan felt even more guilty, he will never forgive himself if wang yibo was to starve himself again, just because he was very worried about him.

Zhan placed the tree of food beside the bed and layed down beside wang yibo, caressing yibo face, zhan kissed wang yibo pink  lips. "Hubby wake wake, i prepared some food for you." Zhan called the asleep wang yibo who stirred and opened his eyes, zhan removed some of wang yibos hair that was covering his face and smiled.

"Your already awake? You should rest some more." Yibo said and yawned.

"I am alright, c'mon go and wash your face, i prepared something for you, today let your beautiful wife take care of you, you just have to relax and enjoy." Zhan answered and forced wang yibo to get out of the bed, he returned minutes later fully awake, yibo was surprised with the food xiao zhan has prepared.

"These are all for me?" Yibo asked and kissed xiao zhan cheek, zhan nodded his head and scooped a bit of food with a spoon and had wang yibo taste.

"How is it? Do you like it?" Zhan asked with anticipation, yibo nodded his head and opened his mouth for more, zhan gladly fed his husband with a wide smile on his face, if his husband loves his cooking then he will cook for him every day.

"This is the best i have ever eaten, you should cook for me every day wifey, i will eat anything that you will cook for me." Yibo answered, zhan wiped some of the food that was left on wang yibos lips and looked at his husband with adorable eyes.

"Since you love my cooking then i will cook for my dear husband every day, i will never let my husband starve, here eat some more." Yibo let his wifey xiao zhan feed him, he didn't even know when the food was already finished, zhan had him eat the dessert he prepared for him, yibo was satisfied, zhan returned the dishes back to the kitchen, he wanted to clean them but the maid stopped him, zhan had no choice but to let the maid do her work, he left the kitchen and found Kylan coming downstairs with his phone infront of him, with the way he was smiling zhan was very sure whoever he is talking to it must be someone very close and important to Kylan. Yibo was having a shower so xiao zhan decided to let him finish his work.

"Hey in law, come here and say hi to my fiance." Zhan didn't refuse, sitting down beside Kylan, zhan greeted the handsome man on the video call, they introduced themselves, zhan came to learn a thing or two about Kylan fiance, his name is Aaron Liu, a Chinese, he grew up in the states just like Kylan and wang yibo and he will be coming back to China in three days time, zhan immediately forgot that he is married, every handsome guy always makes xiao zhan heart shake, the number of the handsome men he has crush on, zhan has lost the number because they're a lot.