14

Wang yibo looked at his mom and winked at her. "Xiao zhan what are you doing? This is not appropriate." Yibo asked zhan teasingly while trying to remove his hands from xiao zhan waist, zhan didn't let go of wang yibo hands, he looked at wang yibo mother and took a deep breath.

"Aunty your son here wasn't just a friend, he is my boyfriend! He made me fall for him and now he is pretending not to care!" Zhan shouted almost in tears, the young beautiful boy who was looking at the little drama rolled his eyes and got his luggage.

"Yibo i will be in my room, after your done with this little drama, you know where to find me." The boy said and walked away, zhan felt like crushing that boy into pieces, he is the reason as to why wang yibo suddenly changed and said they should stop acting as boyfriend's!.

"You little jinx don't think i will give up on my boyfriend, i found him first and i will make sure to get him back! Wang yibo you better forget about breaking up with me because your words doesn't count at all."

"We will see about that xiao zhan." The beautiful boy answered with a smirk on his face, zhan face turned ugly, he stopped holding wang yibo hands and decided to deal with that boy who dared to provoke him even further. "You want to kick me, c'mon try it." The boy added making xiao zhan to completely loose it, yibo had no choice but to signal the boy to go.

"Calm down xiao zhan, let's talk about this, there's no need of violence." Yibo who was quite all this time decided to speak, yibo mother never wanted to get involved and she excused herself immediately, following the beautiful boy, yibo mother spanked the boy's head.

"Little brat, why did you have to provoke your in law like that, you only have pretend but you went too far, iam afraid you will loose a number of hairs if you were to meet him again." Yibo mother scolded the now pouting boy.

"Aunty your the one who suggested of me pretending to be wang yibo fiance so that the two could get together, i was only helping my cousin, as long as the two will get together and get engaged in two weeks time, i will go back to the states, my boyfriend is waiting for me." The boy answered, he opened the door of the room he will be staying and closed it from behind, the boy smiled.

"Cousin your boyfriend is a real catch, he is so beautiful and so possessive of you, your so lucky." The boy added and collapsed on the bed, he is tired and needs to rest, with the engagement between wang yibo and xiao zhan happening in two weeks time, wang yibo answer xiao zhan family will soon be coming, zhan mother is already aware of this and she decided to play along and had his son realise his real feelings towards wang yibo, zhan mother was against it when yibo suggested, but then zhan mom knew wang yibo is a good man and he wholeheartedly loves his son.

Xiao zhan struggled to pry out of wang yibos arm's, how could that boy challenge him! Wang yibo is his and it hurts so much knowing the man that suddenly stole his heart away is going to get engaged with someone else. "Why did you betray me wang yibo? Why did you break your promise? You said you loved me and now what happened?" Zhan asked and broke down in wang yibo arms, yibo can't take it with the person he loves so much to cry like this.

"Please don't cry, it hurts me seeing you like this, calm down and talk." Yibo said gently and wiped xiao zhan tears away, zhan relaxed abit and looked at wang yibo.

"If you really care about me, will you call off the engagement and be with me? You can marry me, i don't care if your impotent or not, the only thing i want is you to be with me only." Zhan asked his eyes hopeful, wang yibo really had a hard time to answer, the person he loves so much just confessed his feelings to him.

"If i call off the engagement, I am sure you will still reject me, how will i trust you, if you never meant a word you say, your always playful and never serious." Zhan didn't waste time but connected his lips with that of wang yibo, yibo was surprised, his body stiffened, it took him time before he finally returned the kiss.

"I am serious about, i will do anything to have you just for me." Zhan whispered before claiming yibo lips for the second time. Yibo mother who was upstairs couldn't hide her excitement, getting her camera she couldn't help but take pictures of his son and future in law kissing, these memories should be kept forever.