19

Xiao zhan hugged his friends with a broad smile. "I don't know how i could have survived without you guy's, your so understanding and special." Zhan said sincerely, zixun and jiang cheng smiled, having xiao zhan as their friend, that is the best thing that has ever happened to them.

"We are always here to support you, as long as your happy, then we have nothing to worry about, right now we have a surprise for you." Zixun said and took out the invitation cards wang yibo gave them after spilling the beans yesterday, of course they will not tell xiao zhan how they got these two cards. Zhan eye's lit up in excitement.

"H-how did you guy's get these? I also want to go, do you have an extra card for me?" Zhan asked his face showing complete excitement, and for a minute he forgot that he was married, going to see his favourite artist perform, is something he will do without thinking twice.

"Look here, we can go inside with one extra person, and since your my only sweetheart, i decided to choose my best friend xiao zhan!" Zixun answered making xiao zhan to squeal happily.

"My dear zixun, i love you so much! I can even kiss you right now!" Zhan shouted and tried to kiss zixun cheek but his face was immediately stopped by zixun.

"Your husband will kill me if he were to know his wifey kissed me." Zixun protested but he will never win against the struggling xiao zhan, zixun ended up getting kissed several times on his cheek till xiao zhan was satisfied.

"So guy's, let's go to jiang cheng place and get ready, we must look exceptionally good, we will buy some good clothes on the way, let's have fun just like how we used to." The three got what they needed and prepared themselves, zhan texted wang yibo telling him he has something very important to do with his friends, yibo tried to call him but his call went to voicemail.

"Really xiao zhan? What's so important for you to switch off your phone, together with your two idiots friends?" Yibo whispered and threw his phone away, yibo mother and xiao zhan mom were aware of what has happened, they never expected these two will just wake the next day and get married without informing anyone, they were here busy preparing for their engagement party and these two destroyed everything and went ahead to get married, and now they have to start from point A, changing from engagement to wedding, maybe saying their vows for the second time.

"Mom you don't have to stress yourself so much, we are going to have a traditional wedding not the modern wedding, my wedding must be unique, since I am a king, i will let my empress enjoy our special day." Yibo told his mom who only rolled his eyes.

"Fine my king, I am sure my in law will be satisfied with the surprise wedding."

"Hey aunty, cousin, I am going out, I am visiting xichen concert, i will see you guy's tommorow, bye." Kylan shouted at the two and left immediately before they could answer, yibo didn't bother with his cousin, but rather discussed with his mother about his wedding, zhan mother was listening to everything that his in law was talking about since she was on call, the three talked and came into agreement, yibo dad had no problem with what they have decided, he will go along with whatever they have decided.

Zhan and his friends arrived earlier, they took their seats, jiang cheng came along with his little brother who is already 18, he actually begged him to bring him along, the teenage boy was beyond excited, sitting at the vip section, zhan and his friends were satisfied, they really did the right thing telling wang yibo xiao zhan little secret. Minutes later Kylan also arrived, he didn't notice the place where he was sitted beside him was actually xiao zhan, zhan already noticed him and called his friends.

"You see him, this is the guy who wanted to get engaged to my husband, he even has the audacity to bully me." Xiao zhan whispered to his friends, zixun and jiang cheng looked at Kylan carefully and frowned.

"Don't worry, since he is here, we are going to deal with him." Zixun answered and they exchanged seats, zixun and jiang cheng sat closer to Kylan and xiao zhan sat beside jiang cheng little brother. The movement caught the attention of Kylan, he looked at zixun and jiang cheng then smiled.

"Hello guys." Kylan greeted zixun and jiang cheng who were now looking at him without blinking their eyes, Kylan realised immediately something is not right here, his smile dissapered.

"Husband snatcher! Today we are going to teach you the importance of not going after other people's husband's, you better be good and stay here, pretend nothing happened, enjoy the show like anyone else, but if you try to act sneaky, then...." Zixun threatened the poor Kylan who ended up trembling in fear, he has no idea what he has done for him to be accused of something he has never done before, the way these two are looking at him, he is very sure they meant every word that they have said, even his phone has been snatched away by these hooligans, xiao zhan who was sitted couldn't help but smile with happiness with how his friends are bullying the boy who dared to take his man away.