9

Yibo had xiao zhan enter his car, he joined him and drove away, zhan who seems to be a bit dazed came back to his senses and looked at wang yibo.

"Where are you taking me?" Zhan asked, the road wang yibo is using, he has never gone this way, yibo remained quite and continued to drive, after five minutes he looked at xiao zhan and smiled.

"You seem upset about the blind date, so i decided to help you, this will also be helping myself, i don't want to fight with anyone." Yibo didn't finish his words, he knows perfectly well, as long as he kept xiao zhan close, he doesn't have to be worried of getting a competition, zhan is his and will forever remain being his, he will deal with anyone who will try to come in between him and the love of his life.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to bother yourself, i have my ways to deal with those blind dates." Zhan answered making wang yibo to frown, why shouldn't he bother himself? They're now talking about his love life here! The person he is in love here is going to meet another man! That's impossible! And unacceptable! Xiao zhan is not allowed to go meet anyone! Wang yibo is right here and he is enough.

"I did this because i wanted to, when it comes to you, nothing is a bother to me because your really special to me." Xiao zhan ears turned red with wang yibo words, his heart skipped abit, deep down, somewhere, he felt really happy with wang yibo words, but he is just not sure. He is not going to fall in love with an impotent man, he needs a family of his own.

Yibo stopped the car, zhan came out, looking around he realised it's a big villa, thrice bigger than his own, zhan gave wang yibo a weird look, yibo chuckled. "This is my parents house, let's go." Yibo said lightly, zhan was speechless, why didn't he tell him he is very rich, yibo saw xiao zhan frowning, he stopped and turned around to look at xiao zhan. "What happened?" Yibo asked.

"You didn't tell me you have a lot of money, you know i could have ordered the most expensive foods, but their's no problem, i will make sure to eat like a real prince today, because your here." Xiao zhan answered and blinked his eyes happily, yibo was surprised, so he is now his pocket money? And the most surprising thing he doesn't pretend, he always says what's in his mind. Zhan saw wang yibo is quite. "I mean if you don't use your money now, then let me use it, i will help you, you know me I am your best best friend." Yibo found himself laughing, what kind of logic is that? Xiao zhan words are forever confusing and funny.

"As long as you will be here with me forever, everything that will belong to mine will be yours too." Yibo answered and pulled xiao zhan for a hug, zhan returned the hug and smiled.

"I feel safe whenever I am in your arms, i like it, your such a unique friend to me, if you were to stay away from me, my heart will really be broken. Promise me you will never leave me alone." Zhan said, yibo tightened the hug, their's no need to be told, he knows what to do, he will never leave someone he is in love with, even if xiao zhan feelings aren't the same, but he is going to make him fall for him, even if it will take years, he will still wait.

"You don't have to tell me, i have already decided to keep you, so forget about getting rid of me." The two remained on the same,hugging each other, if it wasn't for wang yibo mom and dad who came out of the house then the two might have hugged each other forever.

"Hey, hey, you came here but you didn't come inside, were you waiting for us to come and welcome you inside?" Yibo mother was the first one who started talking, zhan moved away and looked at the two people standing infront of them, he can clearly see the resemblance of these two with wang yibo, without thinking much, xiao zhan knew these two must be wang yibo parents.

"Hi uncle and aunty, I am xiao zhan, wang yibo here is my best best friend." Zhan said and bowed down, both of wang yibos parents smiled, they looked at wang yibo and nodded their heads.

"We already know you, our son told us a lot about you, our son has never had any friends since he was little and now that he has someone special like you in his life, i really don't have to be worried." Yibo dad answered, zhan looked at wang yibo mischievously, he doesn't have friends, you guy's really don't know what kind of a son you have, he is a pervert who kidnaps boy's and girl's, right now he is not functioning down there, because of the numerous kicks he got.

Zhan held his laughter and answered. "Yeah your son is great, I am so lucky having a friend like him."