Chapter 3

I tossed a coral-coloured towel over my shoulder and walked downstairs. I opened the back door and followed the small path to the shore.

I looked to my right. We didn't have much neighbours around here, but the ones that were, were almost never home.

The pretty blue colour of the ocean was still clear, even at that early. I put my feet in. It was surprisingly warm. I walked backwards, counted to three and ran with all my might.
SPLASH!

I swam underwater, with my eyes open, looking at the fish swim away as I came near. I watched the seaweed dance and get taller and taller is I swam.

I propped my hands up on top of the island. As I slowly pulled the rest of my body up, something caught my foot. I yanked it up, but something was still wrapped around my ankle. I made a mistake by looking down. I lost my grip and started panicking.
I treaded water, keeping me at the surface. But all of a sudden, the thing that was wrapped around my ankle, pulled downwards. Towards the ocean floor.

I screamed in fear, as the strange object yanked and yanked and yanked. Eventually, it yanked so hard, I gasped for air and it pulled me underwater. I swallowed water. I immediately coughed, but as I did, I swallowed more water. This repeated on..and on... until I suddenly felt light headed. My chest was burning and I couldn't stop coughing. I was so dizzy....

After that, I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooooh Cliffhanger!! Lol if you enjoy, pls Vote and Follow and Share and yeah, thanks ;)
Ally <3