Chapter 9

I slowly woke up as my loud alarm sounded. I reached over and turned it off, pulling myself up from my very comfortable bed.
Diana had brought me back to their real house, and prepared the guest room for me. Their house was gorgeous. 3 floors, picture windows, a pool and a hot tub.
The home was topped off with a beautiful garden.
My new room was on the top floor. She redecorated it for me, coloured aquamarine and lavender. My queen sized bed was set up beside the large window, and my walk in closet was large enough to hide an army in. I was living in luxury.

I gathered my outfit and locked myself in my private bathroom, taking a shower and putting on my makeup.
I came out nice and fresh, as I dashed downstairs.
Golden brown waffles topped with whipped cream and strawberry sauce were on the table, waiting for me.
I ate up as Diana sat beside me.
"So, I've talked to my husband. He will be coming home in a few days from a business trip. I just, wanted you to know that he is hesitant on the idea of someone else living here. But, once he meets you I'm sure he'll be fine. Okay?"she asked.

"Okay,"I said, slightly nervous.

"Now. Time for your second day of school! Would you like a ride?"

Yesterday I went to school and got my classes in order. I met a few girls that I started chumming with. Jenessa, and Talia. They are twins, but yet very different from each other.
"No, thanks. I can walk." I smiled and grabbed my backpack before I walked out the door.

I arrived at school a little early.
"Hey, pretty."someone approached me.
I jumped at the sound of the deep voice. I looked all around me. Nobody else was around me besides this strange dude.
"Me?" I asked.
"Yes you! What's your name?"
"Oh, uh...hi!"I stuttered. "I'm Avery."
A tall guy my age smiled a smile at me. It was a handsome smile.
He had short, wavy brown hair and hazel green eyes.
"Are you new here?" He asked. I nodded my head.
He took out his hand an I shook it.
"I'm Harley."he said. "Nice to meet you."