Chapter 21

I got out of my bed. My real bed. I went inside my closet. Not a huge, walk in closet, but a normal sized closet. I found my favourite pair of jeans and my purple flowing tank. I went downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I left a  note for mom and left for school early.
When I arrived, it was the same it was Friday. I went to my locker and went through it.
I felt in my pocket for my phone. Instead a found a little note. It was a picture of me and Charlie. I sighed with relief. I held it up to my heart and hung it in my locker.
After everyone started showing up, I met my friends, Wendy and Lise.
They noticed I was sad and I told them about Harley, leaving out the part about being in a different world.
"Aww, how sweet! Does he have a brother!"Lise said.
"No, but now he's gone. That's why I'm upset."

The bell rang and we agreed to talk later. They left for class and I turned to my locker.

"Hey pretty,"the deep voice form behind me started me. I turned around.
A tall guy about my age stood before me. He smiled at me. It was a handsome smile. I also noticed he had short, wavy brown hair. He had the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. They were hazel and gold-speckled.
"Harley?"I asked, in a whimpering voice.
"Hey Avery."