omake- Eris new life

He who raised her from a little seed to a grown up tree, who felt her heart beat from the skin covered meat ball which had an adorable eyes of a fairy tale. He was so rich enough to give her his unconditional love and fortunate enough to have her in his arms filled with affection and care. 

He carried her in his heart, he carried her future in his mind, his world was in her eyes and his memories were filled with her smile and adorable memories.

As a father he was so happy but somewhere his hidden thoughts on her future was battling with him. 

He felt he conquered the world when his daughter first said 'papa', he was happy enough to buy the whole universe with the amount of happiness he had in him. 

He always wanted her to hold his little finger and go for a walk. He felt the warmth of those little palm of her, when she touches his face. He goes to his dreamland with his princes with a never ending tiny tales every day.

It was their world, their world of happiness, their world of imaginary arena. She begin walking, he was her support for life; she begin talking, he was her language; she begin recognizing people, he was her encyclopedia; she begin eating, he was her nutrition specialist. 

He was there for her in inches away so close to look her each actions to admire and adore her.

Izuku struggled to get her to open her heart. And this is that story. 

=========================================

"I'm sorry" Eri said to Izuku as he was making breakfast for her. Izuku, the now father of the 6 year old was unaware of the reason, why that word full of misery came from her. He then saw the tears coming out of her eyes. He ran towards her to calm her down, and held her in his arms. Just like a new born is held by a mother, he held her with care, love, and a promise to love her till the last breath.

She was sobbing like she never did before, atleast not in front of him. He was confused, and afraid. It was something he has never felt before, this fright was something new. He finally asked Eri, "Whats wrong?" He was expecting an innocent reply, maybe something about a broken toy, or some honest mistake she did. But Eri spoke of something unimaginable, that left him stunned. She said, "I'm sorry, I wont be a burden so please don't leave me".

These words were enough to bring back all the memories of the past. His father and mother, the parents of Izuku Ignored him... Made him feel neglected.

Eri cried. Not knowing that she was the sweetest and most precious gift he ever received from God. 

The eyes of the little girl, resembled that of a broken man, much like Izuku's eyes years ago, still filled with tears that were looking for an answer. He finally spoke and beautifully poured the words to give her the perfect reply. 

He said, "God wanted to send a new angel to me. So, he called you, another angel. Now you reside in the bright stars, and when i look at you... I don't want to see you cry." He kissed her on the forehead, hugged her and wiped her tears. This sentence brought a cute smile back to her face, a smile, a mirror of the garden of eden.

Ibara saw the two and held her heart. She felt something inside her bubble up. 

"Your mothers here. Lets eat and we can go to your new school ok Eri?" Izuku said. Eri nidded and began to eat with a smile on her face. 

After she was done, Ibara dressed her in a newly bought outfit. She looked adorable. 

They proceeded to walk towards the school where Izuku used to go to. Ibara stood infront of the gate and watched as Izuku guide Eri towards the school door.

He kissed Eri on the forehead as Eri proceeded to walk through. 

Izuku walked over to the gate where Ibara was seated. Ibara tried stay silent, but could not refrain from asking;

"When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, 'I wish you enough.' May I ask what that means?"

Izuku began to smile. "That's a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone."

He paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail, and he smiled even more.

"When we said, 'I wish you enough,' we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them."

Then turning toward me, he shared the following as if he were reciting it from memory.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more..

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.

I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting...

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good- bye."

Ibara couldn't hold it any longer. She grabbed Izuku by the collar and kissed him. 

Izuku's eyes went wide with shock. But soon melted in the kiss. "Your the perfect man for me. When i saw you i felt my heart flutter. And what you did today. just sealed the deal" Ibara chuckled. 

"hmm. It didn't for me! lets try again!" Izuku smiled as he gently placed his lips on Ibara's.

A new day has been forged. The villains rule come undone. A protector made of fire and brimstone, with an angel of the earth. Along with the child of time. Everyone can now rest well. as the Ghost of vengeance and the angel of the earth will protect the world, for as long as the time ticks....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
EYOOOO!! since you all are asking for a new chap i decided to give you all an omake episode WOOO!! hope yall like it! 

With love:

-Sean Daniel M. Barro