1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note that i don't own the Mha and ghost rider shit but hey fanfic is needed so HELL YEAH!!!!!
And also please spare me T-T this is my first time making a fanfic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was walking home from school after a long day of being a training dummy.

He was covered in bandages and scars, while his eyes had bags under them.

Izuku passed a T.V. store to see the U.A. sports festival being broadcasted around Japan.

His sister, Izuki Midorya, was at UA, a prestigious school for the ones who want to become a hero. She was currently fighting one of her childhood friend, Shoto Todoroki. 
Izuku kept on walking, ignoring the crowds words.

"Wow! That girls really good!"
"Yeah! i think her name was Izuki Midorya?" 
"Damn!!! her family must be proud."
"Hey i know the Midoryas!"
"Really? What kind of family are they?"
"Oh they are really kind people. Shes an only child you know!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Izuku reached his home, and unlocked the door to let himself in.

"Mom?" Izuku shouted into the empty hallway, only to be greeted with silence. Guess moms not home.

Izuku's stomach growled in hunger. You see... Izuku doesn't eat his lunch, because hes mostly pulled away even before he could open his home made meal he cooked himself, only to be used as a punching bag and a testing dummy for his classmates quirks.

He went to the kitchen and made himself some toasted bread and milk. I should go to bed before they come home, i dont want to see their faces full of disappointment whenever they see me. Izuku headed upstairs to his bedroom and drowned himself in his pillow waiting for sleep to come and take his mind of the pain in this world

As izuku drifted of to sleep. His family came home, tired from their secret work.

"Izu! you home?!" Inko shouted
Toshinori: "yes he is honey, look, his shoes are on the front porch"
Izuki: "I should go check on him." 

Izuki ran up the stairs two at a time, and stopped just outside of Izuku's room. She slowly opened the door and saw Izuku Thrashing in his bed asleep, His sheets wet with sweat.

"Izu!!" Izuki screamed. She shook Izuku forcing him to wake up from his dream. 

Izuku woke up to see his sister, his previous tormentor, was standing beside him looking at him.
Izuku shuffled away from his sister, afraid that she would beat him up again. 
"W-What.. Do y-you want" 

Izuki: "Izu... You were thrashing around in your bed, were you having a nightmare? i was worried about you."
Izuku: "Y-yeah? and whose f-fault is that?" Izuku said, shaking in fear.

Izuki looked at izuku in shame.

"Get out-.. please"

Inko was making dinner while Toshinori was watching the television. 

"What was that noise sweety?" Inko asked Izuki.
Izuki: " Nothing mom"

Suddenly the phone rang and Toshinori picked it up.

Toshinori: "Hello? Midoryas residence"
Silence....
Toshinori: "WHAT?!" 
Toshinori shouted in shock, making Inko and Izuki jump.

"What is it honey?" Inko asked when Toshinori put the phone down.

"I'm Going to U.A. for a while. No Izuki" Toshinori said as Izuki grabed her coat ready to go with her dad.

"What? but dad! if its urgent i must go too!" Izuki exclaimed.
"Why? What's happening Yugi?"

"They said that someone stole files containing me and the children's quirks"
Izuki got mad and said in a serious tone.

"Who? Who the hell is stupid enough to steal from U.A.? Tell me dad!"
"... I-its... They say that its Izuku."

Inko dropped whatever she was holding (I dunno a spatula or somethin?) 
"Izuku?"