6- Rider vs Nomu

"You...Abomination..."

Everyone went silent, this thing that appeared between the Nomu and Aizawa didn't look particularly human.

"What the hell?" Shigaraki said, in a fearful tone. Surely, this thing is not an ally.

The newly born rider then started to walk towards the Nomu, melting the ground on his wake, Shigaraki sensing danger said, "NOMU! KILL THE THING!!"

Nomu lunged at the rider trying to grab its head for a quick death, but failed, the rider dodged at astonishing speeds, and punched the Nomu in the guts, sending it flying in the opposite direction.

Shigaraki: "WHAT!"

The rider looked at Shigaraki and said.
"Man child...you are next."
Shigaraki shivered as the rider walked slowly towards Shigaraki.

Kurogiri seeing Shigaraki frozen with fear, quickly made a warp gate in front of the rider, but he merely fazed through, as if the gate wasn't even there.

Once a rider picks a target, it never lets it escape, for as long as his flame burns.

Kurgiri: "NOMU! Protect Shigaraki!"

A loud bang ensued from the other side of USJ, and the rider was sent flying.

"You will burn for that"
The rider said getting up from the rubble.

The Nomu pounced and once more tried to grab the rider, and again it failed. The rider moved at incredible speeds moving his chains to wrap around Nomu

 The rider moved at incredible speeds moving his chains to wrap around Nomu

(Pardon me bad editing but hey, I tried)

Nomu tried to move but was immobilized by the chains, it was unbreakable, the more Nomu tried to move, the tighter it gets, until finally Nomu fell to the ground, unable to move his arms and legs.

In turn, the chains burned Nomu, but it did so little because of its regenerative ability.

"I was right... you are an abomination, you have no soul.......you are lucky, you will not burn in hell, but you will burn in this realm"

The rider touched the Nomu's head, burning it until it was no more, not even an ash was left.

Both the villains and the students and teachers, shook with fear, that thing just easily killed a Nomu, even all night was almost killed.

Shigaraki: "NOOO! YOU CHEATER! YOU CHEATED"

The rider looked at Shigaraki,

Shigaraki: "shit! Kurogiri get us out of here!"

The rider was walking towards Shigaraki and he was running towards Kurogiri, scared out of his wits.

Shigaraki: "I'll get you next time skeleton!"

And with that him and the rest of the league disappeared. So rider looked for other sinners in close proximity, and there was.

All might,
He was the closest sinner, and the next ones are the children. Sinners... their all sinners.

All might tried to get up, but he can't move without exposing his weakest form.
The rider was very near all might when it stopped, the flames turned blue, and it started to move ever so slowly. Almost cautiously.

It reached out its hands as his flames turned blue mixed with a hind of green, it was almost lovingly trying to reach out to all might, but it was stopped with a bullet going through his hand.

The rider snapped out of it, and the red flames burned once more, but only this time, it burned more ravagely.

Everyone looked at the entrance and saw Lida with the reinforcements wide eyed at the burning skeleton in front of them.

Sniped started to shoot rapidly, each bullet went though the rider arms and legs, if it was human, then it would already bi immobilized.
But this is the devils hound we're talking about.

Snipe stoped shooting when he heard a loud rev of a motorcycle right outside the entrance, he and the heroes turn around too late and got hit by a flaming motorcycle speeding toward the rider.

The rider wrapped its chains around his arm and got on the motorcycle laughing, "see you next time sinners."

And with that he does off through the coliseum wall leaving a trail of fire.

It left everyone frozen on the spot, what the hell did they just witness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End chap got lazy, you guys know how I sometimes post 2 chaps daily hehehe love y'all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~