13- training camp 3

Izuku threw Izumi towards Kota and said,
"Hey kid, Follow her, she's competent enough to save both your lives, from these petty villains."
Izumi got up and grabbed Kota, putting him over her shoulders, and ran away.  

"Hey pal, you lookin to die or somethin'?" Muscular said, still trying to pull the mororcycle,
Izuku looked at him, his fire burning more menacingly.
"your soul is tainted, you will burn in hell until the day you will repent.

Muscular successfully pulled the motorcycle unto the mountain. "Don't get cocky, skinny man." Muscular smiled.

The villain takes off his cloak and activates his Quirk. The battle between the hound of satan and the villain begins.
Muscular overpowers many heroes in both offense and defense, but the rider is far more powerful than this low life killer.

Muscular punches the rider, laughing at how this idiot took the blow. But whats weird is there's something solid in front of him. 
Muscular was surprised to see his enhanced strength and brute force didn't even make this skeleton flinch.

Muscular tries to punch the rider again, at full power, leveling the ground, and cracking the mountain.
"How's that you weak fucking ant" Muscular screamed, thinking that he the rider lost at least a leg or an arm.

"well, it was ok. but i prefer if you would punch my left shoulder for a bit, its kind of stiff.
Muscular was shocked to see the rider still standing, without any signs of damage.

Izuku walked slowly towards Muscular, his flames turning red, 
"you called me an ant muscular, but even a tiny little ant is enough to make a grown man scream"

"haha...HAHAHA! Ok, e-enough playing, ill go all-out this time!" Muscular was sweating, his voice was shaking a bit, "so your telling me that wasn't your full power?" Izuku asked laughing at this mans foolishness.

"That's right! i was just playing with you, but i'm a nice guy, so i'm going to give you a chance t-"
"run away?" Izuku cut him off mid sentence.

"how nice of you, i didn't know you could be so considerate, considering you never let anyone go."

Muscular fumbled his hand around his pocked, dropping some glass eyes, in the process. 
He picked up a red glass eye and put it on.

Izuku teased him. "ahh yes, very intimidating." He laughed at muscular.

Muscular lunged at the rider and covered himself in muscle fibers to increase his strength.
Izuku grabbed his arm and before muscular could even react, 
"Look into my eyes, your soul is stained by the blood of the innocents, feel their pain as your soul is dragged to hell, where your eternal damnation will be initiated in your pitiful God given soul." 

A silent scream issued, as Muscular's body turned into a living husk, unable to think, or even move

"May your soul rest in peace muscular." Izuku rode his Motorcycle once more and proceeded towards Kota's direction.

.

.

.

20 mins ago

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! HES HERE!" Izumi screamed insider her head as she carried Kota behind her back, running away from the monstrous man known as the ghost rider.

Kota tried to get off her, "let me go!! he needs our help!" Kota said in a teary voice,
"Kota, we can't its dangerous, especially is that skeleton is there" Izumi said.

Kota cried again, he knew that if he would go back, he would be a burden to Izuku, (he knows its Izuku because of what he wore)

Izumi kept on running, She noticed that the blue fire was spreading quickly, and if she doesn't move, fast, the she and Kota's life would be in danger. 
Izumi's quirk is Psychokinesis, she could influence a physical system without physical interaction.

She used her quirk on both her and Kota, to speed things up. Is she tried to fly using her quirk then she would be nauseated because of the drawback.

.

.

The fire is spreading closer to Izumi and Kota, 
"shit! were so close" Izumi swore, forgetting that she has a kid behind her. But Kota didn't mind, he knows that she needs to focus, so he mustn't disturb her. 

The blue flames were getting so close, so Izumi contemplated on making Kota float towards the base, by using her quirk when she heard a motorcycle enging getting close.

one thought went through Izumi's head. We. Are. Screwed. Izumi tried to run faster, but fatigue overtook her, she tried to push herself when she was suddenly pulled upwards and into a motorcycle seat. (Of course, Izuku made the flames around his Motorcycle die down so that it wouldn't burn Kota, but he did think about burning his sister a bit.)

In front of Izumi was the rider, and in front of the rider, getting the V.I.P treatment was Kota. 
"WA--!!" but Izuku cut her off.
"You shouldn't swear in front of children Izumi Midorya." The rider spun his skull around, not even looking at where hes driving, and looked at Izumi instead.

Izumi screamed.

"I will judge you when the time comes but now, your calling is to protect this boy" Izuku said, disregarding the scream.

"where are we going Mr. Iz-" Izuku held Kota's mouth and made a shushing movement.

"well, we will be making an entrance Kota, and i'm going to make sure, to give you the best front row seat, to see the downfall of the villains."

"YEAH!!!" Kota said, his eyes full of stars, "lets do it!!"
Izuku laughed, Izumi meanwhile was thinking, 

I thought he was a villain?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! GOD DAMN!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~