19- TO UA!?

"Excuse me?"

Izuku asked Nezu after hearing what he said.

"I want you in UA." Nezu repeated. Although he did look like he didn't want Izuku to, he knows he must do it to keep an eye on this rider.

"And why do you think that I would accept?"

"Why won't you? Isn't it your dream to become a hero?"

Izuku shook his head, "it used to be, until I gave up, because my own father told me to..."
Izuku looked at Nezu with a blank gaze, "you don't even want me there Nezu"

"Your right, I don't. But it's necessary for me to stop you from causing mayhem." Nezu said with pride and determination, he got up and gave Izuku a letter containing the details of his entry to UA.

"Class 1-A?" Izuku smiles at Nezu, "the same room as your sister and her friends; yes" Nezu replied.

"Very well, but I am quite intrigued with that girl, Ibara in class 1-B... can I go to her from time to time?"

Nezu thought for a moment, "if I do that you will join UA and stop this vigilante work?"

"Agreed" Izuku stood up and held out his hand for Nezu to take.

Nezu hesitated, but took it either way.

"Glad we have an understanding" Nezu walked out but Izuku stopped him.

Nezu inhaled deeply and closed his eyes, irritated because he wants to get out of Izuku's way immediately.

"What about Bakugo?" Izuku asked in a serious tone.

"What about him?"

"I want to help you find him."

"No"

"No?" Izuku repeated in a laughing manner.

"You do know you have more chances of finding this man with me right?"

Nezu refused again, "we want to do the hero work, you will stay in UA, please let us do this young Izuku." Nezu pleaded, he wanted to show Izuku that the heroes will save the day this time.

Izuku nodded and opened the door for Nezu as a sign of respect. Nezu smiled at Izuku and went out.

Tomorrow's going to be a big day.
.
.
.
.

"Settle down" Aizawa told his class.

"I have news that might surprise you—"

Lida interrupted Aizawa and shot up with his hand in the air, "Is it about bakugo sir?"

Aizawa said no in a bored tone and looked at Yaoyorozu, she also had her hands up in the air.

"Then is this about about the time in the camping trip sir?"

Again Aizawa shook his head and said no.
"Now will you stop with the questions, your annoying me. If you don't I might expel you idiots."

The whole class stood silent with their breath held, thinking what kind of news their teacher has for them.

"Ok, good. As I was saying, the news I have is that you have a new classmate today."

The whole class were in an uproar, especially Lida and Mineta.

"What is this!!! A new student in the middle of the semester!? That's outrageous!!"

"PLEASE BE A GIRL PLEASE BE A GIRL!!!"

Aizawa wrapped Mineta using his capturing gear, and told Lida to shut up and sit down.

After they 'calmed themselves' Aizawa called The new student to come inside.

Izuku walked in and smiled at everyone's shocked face.

Mineta was screaming inside his head about a dead man coming back from the dead.

"Good morning everyone me na—"

"Izu!! Why are you here—!?"

But Izuku cut her off and put his finger near his mouth.

She went quiet as her vision faded into the deep dark voice, the only light she could see was a faint green flame in the distance

Then she snapped back into reality when Izuku was finished talking and took a seat at the back of the class.

"Ok... let's uhh... Izuku, uhh right, Izuku wear your gym uniform and meet us in the field, we will see how strong your quirk is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up down up down left right left right A B.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~