17- the aftermath

Izuku woke up to the sound of beeps.

With his eyes closed he tried to move only to feel something on both his arms and legs.
Something was restraining him; it felt cold, it must be metal.

Izuku opened his eyes and was met with a bright light, he saw a white ceiling and saw several medical appliances attached to him.

He looked down and saw that the restraints were quirk dampening cuffs attached to the bed he was in.

A sound of a door knob turning was heard.
"Your awake." A familiar squeaky voice said.

"Nezu, what do you want" Izuku said calmly, despite what happened to him in the past, Izuku was now a completely different person; thanks to Lucifer's gift of the ghost rider, his emotions were now in check.

"Well first off, you faked your death, and escaped Tartarus. You also made the number one hero hate me and the guards, and you killed almost a hundred people already" Nezu said with spite and hate in his voice.

Izuku laughed, and he didn't stop for 2 minutes. "Do you really still believe that I stole from you?" Izuku giggled "I hate villains as much as you do Nezu, and I didn't fake my death, you buried my real body six feet underground. And I didn't escape, I was pardoned"

"Pardoned! By who! You weren't pardoned and YOU faked your death! Don't tell lies to me boy!" Nezu said in a deadly whisper.

Izuku looked at him and turned into his ghost rider form, since this form was a gift from the devil itself, it didn't count as a quirk.

Nezu stepped back is shock and tried to open the door, but his hand didn't feel any knob.

Nezu turned around and saw that the door disappeared.

Izuku pinned Nezu to the wall, "listen to me Nezu, you pride and determination is not gonna lead you anywhere good. Now will you listen to me?"

Nezu shakily nodded and Izuku covered them both in blue flames.

Nezu tried to get away, afraid that Izuku would kill him, burn him alive, but Nezu didn't need to be afraid.

Izuku held Nezu tightly, when the flames died down they were surrounded, guns pointed and quirks activated with their faces full of shock and fear of the sudden appearance.

Nezu looked around and noticed that they were at the same place, (yes the door is back).

One police officer grabbed a quirk dampening cuff and threw it towards Izuku, ordering him to wear it.

Izuku chuckled and wore the cuffs only to find it melting in his hands.

"They don't work on me, I should know, I am not using a quirk right now" Izuku has to hold his laughter when he saw the fear etched in their faces turning into that of horror.

"Now may I explain? You may listen but if you try to attack me, I will burn you." Izuku turned human again and explained in detail everything that happened to him.

Most didn't believe until Izuku told them their secrets and sins no one else knows about them.

"You see? I'm innocent. Now can you let me go?" Izuku asked Nezu.

"You killed peo—"
"I thought you were smart Nezu, I didn't kill them, their just in a coma from which they will never awaken from."

Nezu tried to argue that he still used his 'power' to condemn these people into eternal suffering. But Izuku stopped him and told him if he wants to argue, then call the devil and gods angels.

Izuku walked out of the room with no one stopping him. Freedom, finally, I can go home.

Izuku walked out of the hospital unnoticed and summoned his bike. It looked Normal but if you were to touch it, you would feel a soft pulse as if it was alive.

Izuku rode it and said, "bring me home my friend" the Motorcycle as if though alive, revved its engines and drove towards Izuku's old home.
.
.
.
Izuku arrived home.
It was night time, the lights on the living room were on, with three silhouettes, one was thin and pacing back and for the while the other two had their hands covering their faces.

Izuku went towards the door and was about to knock when he saw in the corner of his eye an old friend with his black suit on, accompanied by a man in white.

"Hello sir Lucifer, whose that? God?" Izuku asked politely bowing at his savior.

Lucifer and the man in white laughed softly.
The man in white spoke, "no I am not God young one, my names Gabriel, and angel"

Izuku's eyes widened, an angel, here? Did he do something wrong?

"No you did not young Izuku, he's just here to check on you" Lucifer told Izuku, who was slowly remembering that these beings could read minds.

"I see that you are doing well, lots nice that you are going to see your family. I would give an advice but it seems that you have already made your decision." Gabriel said.

Izuku nodded on Gabriel's statement, "well then, we must go now young Izuku, and good luck" Lucifer said and he and Gabriel disappeared into the shadows.

Izuku once again turned to look at his door,
He knocked three times.

The door opened and saw his father.
"Good evening Mr. Toshinori,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does that meet your expectations dear readers?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~