8- the flames of hell vs Endeavor

Endeavor looked pissed,
This skeleton just called him a sinner,
Him? A sinner? He was the number 2 hero, how could he be a sinner?

Endeavor: "what the hell are you?"
Izuku(imma call him rider): "I am a rider, a ghost rider, I am Satans personal hound and Gods messenger. I am the spirit of vengeance."
Endeavor lunged at The rider.

This fool just called himself Satans hound.

"FLASH FIRE FIST!" Endeavor attacked Izuku,
but the thing is, the flames coming from endeavor gave Izuku more power.
Izuku stood his ground and laughed.

"Oh how cute, is that the best you can do HERO?" Izuku laughed and summoned his chains, But this time, Izuku wanted the fight to last longer.

"FLASH FIRE FIST! JET BURN!" Endeavor shot a beam towards Izuku, so Izuku spun his chains to disperse the flame, "How weak, just like your pride" Izuku lassoed Endeavor using his chains and threw him outside the mountain and into the city.

"oops

Izuku summoned his motor cycle and rode down the mountain, into the city.
People were screaming and news vans were driving as fast as they can, to catch the footage of Endeavor fighting the Vigilante, (how they knew i don't know, and heck i'm the author)

 Endeavor got up, his suit is torn because of the landing.
Endeavor readied himself because a loud motor cycle could be heard, getting closer to where he was.

"Found you" Izuku arrived,
People screamed at the sight of him, A burning skeleton, it was bizarre.
"You people might want to evacuate, You don't want to join the crossfire don't you?"
Izuku laughed at the sight of people scrambling to run away, sinners running from hell.

Endeavor: "how noble of you villain"
Rider: "Villain? how rude... i'm a hero"
Endeavor: "hahaha, a HERO? you must be a FUCKING JOKE!"
Rider: "oh but i'm serious, you see... i bring order and peace, because i destroy those who sin, no one can hide from me. Unlike you, you call yourself a hero, but tell me, does your family see you as a hero? hmm? Endeavor?"
Izuku laughed out loud, He knew that they were being watched by the whole of japan.
Endeavor got nervous,

Endeavor: "Yes! my family does see me as a hero."
Rider: "oh really now? i must be mistaken then, so it wasn't you who sent you wife into the mental hospital by force?, so it wasn't you who gave you children hell because they did not meet your expectations? it wasn't you who made the perfect BREED to become the number 1 hero? hmm? lets ask Shoto Todoroki shall we?"
Endeavor: "NO! YOU WILL NOT BRING MY CHILDREN ANY HARM! PROMINENCE BURN!!!"

"Rider: "oh really now? i must be mistaken then, so it wasn't you who sent you wife into the mental hospital by force?, so it wasn't you who gave you children hell because they did not meet your expectations? it wasn't you who made the perfect BRE...

Endeavor destroyed everything in front of him within a 3 mile radius, Everything was caught on camera,
"Endeavor destroyed half the city! surely the villain didn't survive that."

.

.

.

Meanwhile at U.A.

Izumi, shoto, and Bakago- i mean Bakugo, were in the living room of their dorm talking about the USJ incident.

Izumi: "Do you think that thing is a good guy?"
Shoto: "no, didn't you see the news? it killed 45 people in 1 day, that sounds like a villain to me."
Bakugo: "who cares? were ok aren't we? plus i think that guy was cool, it saved us and made a badass entrance"

"yeah but its still scary." Mina entered the room along with the rest of 1-A.
Yaoyozuro: "Agreed, plus it was approaching all might, who knows what might've happened?"
Kirishima: "Yeah but didn't you notice that the skeleton guy was walking toward all might slowly?"
Izumi: "yeah it really looked like the skeleton dude wanted to get near all might like a family or a friend or something."

They kept on debating whether the riders good or not, while Bakugo annoyed of all this talk decided to turn the television on.

"oh but i'm serious, you see... i bring order and peace, because i destroy those who sin, no one can hide from me. Unlike you, you call yourself a hero, but tell me, does your family see you as a hero? hmm? Endeavor?"

Everyone stopped their debate and looked at the television.

there he was, the skeleton, talking with Endeavor. And it looks like they are fighting.

Shoto kept staring at the screen, until the rider said shoto's name.

They all looked at shoto, but shoto was stuck facing the screen. 
does that mean that-- the skeleton would be coming for him next?

Shoto tore his eyes away from the television, only to meet screams, What?
Bakugo ran towards shoto to grab him, but shoto felt a tug behind his shirt, then he was gone.

.

.

<Back at the fight>
"NO! YOU WILL NOT BRING MY CHILDREN ANY HARM! PROMINENCE BURN!!!"

Endeavor thought he did it, he killed the bastard. 

Rider: "hahaha, that was quite the fire show right shoto?"
The smoke cleared and Endeavors world fell.

there he was, this so called rider, unharmed, holding his son Shoto todoroki by the neck.
How?! what the hell!        (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) indeed)

Izuku faced the camera, which made the reporters shit themselves, and said,
"Come on now Shoto, tell the whole of japan, what kind of a sinner your father really is"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NYEEEHHHH!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~