27- Eri

A small white haired girl covered in bandages, with a small horn on the side of her forehead was running through a dark alleyway, trying to escape a man wearing a beak shaped mask covering his mouth and nose.

She desperately tried to escape from his clutches, when she saw a light at the end of the dark path.

————————

Izuku was wearing a back hoodie with blue pants and red sneakers, and accompanying him was a green ivy haired girl named Ibara.

They were walking close, each keeping their 'hands to themselves' watching the people rebuild the broken city.

Ibara smiled as she saw the smiles that was plastered across the people's faces as they bathed in the sun of the new day.

They were slowly forgetting the pains and misery that happened 2 days ago, although a lot of tears was shed, as 156 Unnamed Heroes died to protect the people, and 1357 unnamed civilians died in the carnage that befell on japan.

All Might was still the number one hero, his wound healed by the villain named All for one, who disappeared without a trace after the issued battle ended.

Endeavor was Injured from the battle, he was fashioning new scars and bruises that will stay with him for the rest of his life, but it didn't hinder his Hero work, he was back in business the next day after the Nomu's were defeated.

Oh and the rescue mission was a success, considering they got Bakugo back in one piece.
The rest of class 1-A was in a bad shape but fine nonetheless. Izumi, Shoto , Lida and Yaoyorozu on the other hand we're praised for protecting the civilians when the Nomu's appeared.

School was still put on hold as most of the teachers were helping to rebuild the city.

"So... what now?" Izuku asked Ibara with uncertainty.

He didn't know what made him say it but when the battle ended days ago he asked Ibara to hang out with him.

Ibara looked at the red faced Izuku, "Well, what do you want to do?"

"U-uh we-ll I've n-never—" Izuku stuttered as he tried to form the words from his mouth, Ibara giggled at his failed attempt to start a conversation but she found it cute.

Suddenly Ibara felt something small collide behind her, she heard a small high pitched grunt and a thud. She turned around and saw a small girl that had white hair and, bandages?.

"Are you ok?" Ibara asked the little girl who looked at her with fear. "Don't worry I won't hurt you." Ibara said softly which made the girl calm.

Ibara helped the little girl to get back up on her feet and asked, "are you hurt? Why do you have those bandages?" She asked with a stern voice.

Who would do this to a child?

"Excuse me, but may I have my daughter back"

Ibara and Izuku turned to see a man with a beak shaped mask looking at them, "excuse me but who are you?" Ibara asked cautiously.

"My name is none of your concern, now my daughter if you please" the man said with a blank expression.

Ibara shielded the child from the man but Izuku spoke, "why does she have those bandages?"

"Eri's prone to accidents, so the bandages are to hide the bruises... look your wasting my time, give me my daughter back" the man said making a movement to remove his gloves.

But he stopped because the girl named Eri ran towards the beak masked man and held his hands, "sorry for the trouble..." Eri said looking at the ground.

The man didn't say another word and turned to walk away from Izuku and Ibara, when Eri turned around and looked at Ibara in the eyes.

Help me, she mouthed to Ibara who quickly went wide eyed, she was about to move when Izuku held her hand tightly and whispered to her, "not now, I'll save her I promise" Izuku said, turning in the opposite direction to leave, dragging Ibara with him.

"What the hell! That girl needs our help!" Ibara hissed at Izuku who in turn put his finger near his mouth and made a shushing noise, "that man is dangerous, and I can't fight him when there are civilians involved, they will panic thinking that there is another Nomu attack" Izuku said with a harsh whisper.

Ibara was about to protest when she looked around, she imagined the faces of horror and fear if an attack in broad daylight were to happen, she hung her head down, knowing that Izuku was right.

"Save her ok... promise me"

Izuku looked at Ibara who was teary eyed, she looked determined so Izuku had no choice but to accept, it was his plan to save her anyway...

————————————————
🎼Boo~do boo~do banana bus🎼