29- the debts he owes

Bakugo was walking through the hallway.

A few hours ago he was kicked out because of another outburst. Aizawa personally wrapped him in his capture gear and threw him out of the room.

"YOUR ALL PIECES OF SHIT!" Those were his words before the door slammed shut, with a click of the lock.

"Assholes" Bakugo got up and decided to vent his anger by walking.

Izumi POV

What is going on with you bakugo? You are more villain like than before. Your pride is getting out of hand...

I listened to the rest of Aizawa's class and decided, that after this. She would confront Bakugo.

"Don't."

I turned around to see Izuku looking straight at me. He looked angry. But not at me.

"What do you mean Izu?" I whispered toward him, trying to prevent disruption in the ongoing class. Although, the frequent sniffles from Mina was already distracting enough.

"I mean, don't go to him. It will only make matters worst"

"He's my friend! He will listen to me!" I harshly said in a kinda loud whisper. I looked back at Aizawa who was still talking.

I heard Izuku sigh deeply behind me. He tapped my shoulder to get my attention, but I ignored him.

Small time skip

"His pride blinds his judgement, unlike last time." Izuku walked over to me as I was packing my books. I stayed silent, and walked out of the room, leaving my brother alone in the now empty classroom.

Izuku POV

*sigh*

I watched as Izumi walked out of the classroom to look for Katsuki. I decided to follow her without her knowing. Because unlike years ago, Bakugo is now unstable.

It seems that seeing his most hated 'friend' was better than him, not just in power, But also in charisma and charm, broke him.

I followed Izumi silently as she walked through the deserted UA halls, looking for any signs of a bling fuming man.

After a few moments she finally saw him, right underneath the stairs. From where I am, which is right behind a wall opposite to that of Izumi, Bakugo looked extremely pissed. The veins in his temple could be seen from far away.

Izumi: "Bakugo... let's go home—"

Bakugo: "FUCK OFF IZUMI! WHY DONT YOU GO KISS YOUR BROTHERS ASS HUH!? HES FUCKING USELESS AND YOU ALL DEFEND HIM LIKE SOME KIND OF HERO!"

???: "because he is. He saved thousands of lives, yours too, might I add"

A fat man wearing a brown furry coat, came down the stairs, hearing their argument no doubt.

I observed him and felt that he gave of a wired vibe. He was not a sinner yet he was not good either. You might say that those are most people. But this man literally had no sins. And he had no good reads either.

He was sporting brown pants, and large leathery boots. His facial feature could be barely seen through all those shaggy beard. Though his beetle black eyes did give of a comforting aura.

No ones POV

"Who the fuck are you?!" Bakugo exclaimed at the mysterious man.

"Oh sorry. The names Hagrid. A pro hero, although you might know me as ChaoticCrackhead101  but I doubt it. I'm just a minor hero after all"

"That's a weird hero name" Izumi said politely to the bearded man known as ChaoticCrackhead.

"Yeah I know, I chose that name cause my quirk makes people high. Preventing them from fighting back... for a while that is" he chuckled.

"Hey! Go fuck a donut or somethin! We're talking here!" Bakugo cursed at the poor man. But 'Hagrid' merely raised both of his hands in the air and walked away, wearing a contempt look.

After Hagrid was out of sight, Bakugo then grabbed Izumi. And as though something possessed him, he forced himself upon the poor girl.

Izumi was shocked and frightened at the sudden assertiveness. She struggled but Bakugo pushed her down and ripped of her clothes.

Izuku didn't step in. He was still waiting for the right time. After all, his sister did deserve it. But that doesn't mean Izuku won't step in when his sisters chastity was in danger.

Bakugo began to unzip his pants and take out his phone. Izumi went wide eyed when Bakugo ripped of her bra and took a picture of Izumi's breasts.

Bakugo leaned down and kissed Izumi, forcing his young inside her mouth.

Izumi tried to scream but could only make muffled sounds, her hands were held over her head by Bakugo.

She saw him reach down and pull out his small ass di—

Take two

She saw him reach down and pull out his weiner—

Take three

She saw him reach down and pull out his dick, leaning to make the tip touch her entrance.

Izumi cried and tried to struggle harder, she felt her underwear getting ripped off her crotch as she felt his dick go inside a bit.

But before Bakugo could even take her virginity, he was pulled into the air by Izuku, who decided enough was enough.

Bakugo POV

"FUCK!" I screamed out loud when the damned nerd pinned me to the wall. GOD DAMNIT! I was about to take Izumi for myself!

FUCK!

He began to send punches to my face and stomach. My vision went blurry, and all I could hear were the sound of knuckles hitting my flesh.

Is this what he felt when I used him as my punching bag?

I heard distant protests that sounded like Izumi's voice. I could hear her begging Deku to stop.

I suddenly felt a warm touch on my neck. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a fucking skeleton.

"Kill me then asshole!" I laughed weakly. Deku was about to kill me. Heh. I didn't even get to fuck Izumi.

"No, killing you would be too easy."

I felt a hand touch the base of my mouth to where my cheeks were, and a sudden force made my head turn to look at the burning skull.

"Look into my eyes. Your soul is littered with pride and lust. You will burn soon, but a more preferable punishment must be given to the bad children"

I was forced to look at his non-existent eyes. I felt my insides burn. My hands felt like they were melting. And my bones felt like jelly.

What the hell is he doing to me!?

"You, your friends, and your families. They will turn to ash as they see you now, not as a son. But as a stranger in their kin's skin"

================================
Excuse me but was that a lemon on top?

Looks away

Noooooooooooooooooo.....

For some reason I feel like your much better at writing small lemons that writing fight scenes... you suck at them.

At least I try. *sheds a tear*