12- training camp pt.2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before i start,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Before i start,

It's enough to make a grown man cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, everyone noticed how Kota changed, He says he likes heroes now, because someone saved him last night.
Mandalay asked Kota what he was talking about, but Kota would just shake his head and smile.

Izumi and the others, also noticed that Kota seemed to want to get closer to Izumi, 
Mandalay, thinking that it was a simple crush, (PUKES), told Kota how to catch a lady's attention.

Kota: "I don't have a crush on her"
Mandalay: "Oh! then why do you seem so close to her?"
Kota: "She reminded me of my savior."

"oh? and why's that Kota?" Izumi approached Kota.

Kota: "your green hair."
This took Izumi by surprise, Green Hair? no one else has green hair, except her brother.
Izumi tried to ask Kota, to describe his Savior, but he was already walking away.
Guess she'll ask later.
.

.

.

Timeskip
Test of courage:

The fifth pair from Class 1-A which is Ochaco and Tsuyu enter the forest. Inside the forest, Juzo and Itsuka praise Yui for her scaring tactic. Out of nowhere, smoke appears which causes Juzo to faint. Itsuka realizes that the smoke is dangerous and covers her mouth; then she covers Yui with her Quirk, telling Yui to not inhale the smoke as it is poisonous.

Ochaco and Tsuyu noticed the fire comming from the forest, but while their attention was focused on the fire, they didn't notice a blond haired kid sneaking up behind them.

Suddenly, poisonous smoke covers the entire forest; the Pussycats and the remainder of Class 1-A see black smoke arising from the forest. Somewhere in the forest, Dabi commands the League of Villains "Vanguard Action Squad" to attack.

"Everyone, evacuate the forest, and find the nearest teacher! there are villains attacking, this is not a drill, i repeat this is not a drill!!" Mandalay's voice ringed in their heads. The students were terrified, especially class 1-B.

Izuki was with Mandalay and Tiger, Pixie-bob is unconscious, her head being crushed by a gigantic piece of metal, covered in cloth, held by Kenji Hikiishi, or Magne. Her quirk was magnetism.

Mandalay: "Izumi! have you seen Kota anywhere?"Izumi: "no, but i think i know where he is

Izumi: "no, but i think i know where he is."
Mandalay: "Where?!"
Izumi: "on the mountain, i notice that he goes in that direction most of the times. I can find him, but i need your permission!"

Mandalay and Izumi Dodged spinners attack, 

"Permission granted! NOW GO!" Mandalay shouted to Izumi, She didn't waste anymore time and ran towards the mountain

She didn't waste anymore time and ran towards the mountain.

meanwhile in the mountain,
Kota is sitting, waiting for Izuku, hoping to see him again, 
He hears footsteps behind him, Kota turns around smiling, thinking it was Izuku. But his smile quickly faltered,
Kota is confronted by a masked man.
Kota didn't know what to do, until he is communicated by Mandalay, via telepathy, who asks him to return to the facility, because villains are here, and apologizes for being unable to help him. 

"Hey Kid, Nice hat, wanna trade? they made me wear this stupid mask, it doesn't even look good." The masked man said.

However, Kota begins running away as the man takes off his mask. The man uses his Quirk to jump in front of Kota.

 Kota sees the mans face and becomes shocked.
Kota remembers watching the news about the villain who murdered his parents, the Water Horse. The villain has a simple augmenting strength Quirk and his most defining feature is the deep scar across his left eye left by the Water Horse duo. 

Kota realizes that the man in front of him is none other than the villain who murdered his parents. The scarred villain prepares to attack while Kota cries and becomes immobilized from fear.

"I-Izuku!" Kota screamed, 
The villain, calling himself muscular, was about to kill Kota, when he heard a loud rev of a motorcycle.

Both heroes and villains stopped what they were doing.

The sound was getting closer, and so was a bright orange light in the distance, it entered the forest.

Any moment now, and they would see who it was, the bright light was glowing brighter, and the sound getting louder.

Mandalay dodged as a flaming motorcycle burst from the forest, and on top was no other than the feared rider. 
Magne and spinner, was scared, but the didn't need to be, yet, because the rider didn't stop, it kept driving towards the mountain, at full speed.

Passing Izumi, and grabbing her, still driving at full speed.

Izumi: "H-Hey! LET ME GO!!"
Izumi flailed and turned to see who her captor was, her face turned from red, to yellow, and into green, faster than a set of traffic lights.

Izumi: "r-rider!"
Rider: "Stop flailing, Kota needs us"

Izumi stopped, Kota? what has Kota have to do anything with this?
.

.

.

"Hey kid, why'd you scream out a name? is this 'Izuku' a hero?" Muscular laughed,
He reached out to Kota when a chain wrapped itself around his arm, burning his skin.

Muscular screamed, and was suddenly pulled towards the mountains cliff.
"WHAT THE HELL!" Muscular tried to pull the chain, trying to see who had the guts to interrupt his fun.

He pulled as hard as he can like a fisherman, reeling in a huge fish, but only, this fish was a skeletal man on a motorcycle, holding what seems to be a living broccoli.

Rider: "Do you like your catch of the day? Muscular."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EYOO!!! THANKS FOR THE READS!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~