32- Eri's new family

Author note:
There's a special appearance in this chap, TimmyShadowKing !, he made the cover of this fanfic and as a thank you, he will appear here as a vigilante.
=========================

"Let's go little one" Izuku held out his hand for Eri to take.

She was hesitant at first, but his kind demeanor made her feel warm and protected. She took his hand and walked through the flames like it was nothing.

"Are you afraid?"

"N-no"

"You should be Eri, fear is what gives us courage." Izuku held Eri in his arms and walked out the door. Bathing Eri in the suns bright light.

"A-am I going to be ok mister?" Eri asked in a shaking voice.

"That's something you need to see for yourself"

Just then, men wearing police vests and heroes accompanied by Nezu ran towards Izuku and Eri.

"Izuku!? What the hell happened!?" Nezu asked frantically.

"I saved someone who needed saving Nezu. You took too long, so I had to act." Izuku said calmly, wrapping his arms around Eri to shield her from the flashing lights, causing her to get drowsy as fatigue overtook her senses.

"That's very noble of you young man, but this action can't be justified!" Nezu had to hold in his scream, to not wake up the child who fell asleep in Midoryas arms.

"Yes it can be, Nezu. After all, you exist in the council" Izuku left without another word, leaving an amused Nezu in his wake.

Break

"Hello sis"

"Izuku! I just saw the news a- *gasp* whose this adorably little thing?" Izumi Midorya spoke too fast for Izuku to register, but he deduced what she said anyway.

"Her names Eri, I want you to take care of her while I do some work." Izuku hended the sleeping Eri towards his sister, who immediately cuddled with the small child.

Izuku chuckled at his sisters actions.

He proceeded to go through his nightly duties, when an hour into his work, he felt a presence he knew he had to meet.

"Shadow knight" Izuku turned around, to meet a man in black armor.

"Good to see you again young Izuku" the man Called Shadow Knight walked to the flaming skeleton and shook hands with him, the flames licking his armor.

"How long has it been since the last time I saw you? Five years?" Izuku asked his masked friend.

"Yep, I still remember that time when you got scared seeing me coming out of the shadows" Shadow Knight laughed at the past Izuku.

Izuku also laughed, when they heard a scream in the alley behind them.

"Let's reminiscence later, because now. It's time for a beat down" Shadow Knight pumped his fists together and disappeared into the shadows.

Izuku followed his old Vigilante friend and saw a woman in her mid 30s about to be raped by two men.

"The Night is Darkest just before dawn. And I promise you thugs. The dawn is coming" Shadow Knight said, and right in cue, Izuku dropped down right beside him.

"And the dawn is here"

The thugs tried to run, but were immediately chained down by both shadow and flame.

"Ahhh!! Wait wait! Please!" One of the thugs pleaded. But Shadow Knight knocked him out.

Izuku was about to use his penance stare when Shadow Knight stopped him.

"Let's make the Police take care of them."

"Why?"

"Because even the worst person can become good, if they just try"

Izuku chuckled, "I see that a certain skeleton dug deep in your brain huh?"

Shadow Knight laughed and said goodbye to Izuku.

Break

*knock* *knock*

"Sis, I'm here for Eri" Izuku called through the door. His sister Izumi reluctantly opened the door and handed Eri to Izuku.

"Thanks sis"

"Now Eri, would you like to meet your new family?" Izuku asked the little girl.

"F-family?" Eri asked nervously.

"Yes, family." Izuku held Eris hand and walked towards a restaurant where Ibara was waiting.

"Ibara"

"Izuku! You scared me, don't pop out like tha—" Ibara cut of mid sentence, when she immediately dashed forwards and hugged Eri.

"SOOOO CUTE!!!" Ibara squealed.

"I must admit, your scaring me. I've never seen this side of you" izuku said, causing Eri to laugh.

"Ibara this is Eri, Eri, this is Ibara, your new mother"

At those words, Ibara.exe crashed. Eri on the other hand hugged her new mother.

"Then whose my papa?" Eri asked.

"Izuku" Ibara immediately spoke, causing her to blush profusely.

Izuku just laughed.

"Your my new papa?" Eri asked Izuku who just nodded.

"But there are some thing that you must know Eri" Izuku kneeled down.

"That even on the darkest time, there's always a shimmer of hope. Let it be an angel of the devil. Either way, both parties will do you good, as long as your heart is in the right place"

—End—

Once again, a shoutout to TimmyShadowKing  and ChaoticCrackhead101  for all the help!