9- now they know

Izuku willed the chains to wrap around Shoto and Endeavor stood there, thinking how he got his son.

(I Tried my best)Todoroki struggled to break free but Izuku Ignored him, he can't break free anyway

(I Tried my best)
Todoroki struggled to break free but Izuku
Ignored him, he can't break free anyway.

Rider: "now Endeavor, tell everyone your sins, or would you want your son to do it for you instead. Now you wouldn't like that would you?"

Endeavor didn't know what to do, if he attacks his son would get hurt and ruin his reputation.
"Endeavors son appeared seemingly out of thin air! we are now wondering what Endeavor would do" the reporter said, to the viewers.
All of japan is holding their breath, this skeleton is playing with the number 2 hero, what will happen to the others if they were to try and stop him?

rider: "Well? SPEAK!"
Endeavor: "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!"
rider: "You...don't know? ha...hahaHAHAHA! well then take a seat Endeavor, well let your son talk for you"
Endeavor: "NO!-"

Izuku used the dominators touch quirk on Endeavor to make fall down on his knees, "Stay silent old man."

"Now... Shoto, if you please" But Shoto stayed silent, "Shoto... i will get angry you know, and i know that you hate your father, so this is your punishment too. now... TALK"
Izuku said the last sentence, looking into Shoto's eyes.

 TALK" Izuku said the last sentence, looking into Shoto's eyes

"speak from the heart"

Izuku backed away from Shoto,
Endeavor: "NOW SON RUN!!"
But Shoto stayed immobile, "SHOTO!" Endeavor screamed again, but Shoto just looked at him with blank eyes.

Reporter: "the son of Endeavor is just standing there, and Endeavor is kneeling on the ground? who is this villain? and what does he want?" (Oh he wants to crush Endeavors dick but what the hell am i right?)

Izuku: "look at the cameras Shoto."
.

.

.

In UA,

Nezu, All Might, Aizawa and the other heroes looked at the television hoping for good news, but for the past 30 minutes, all they see is Endeavor loosing, and his son held captive.

Nezu: "Shit, everyone aid Endeavor!"
Aizawa: "what can we do? he played with Endeavor and he killed a Nomu that can rival all might, with ease!"
Nezu: "yes, but we must try."
All Might: "ill go on ahead, you guys try to catch up"
Nezu: "carefull, hes dangerous."

.

.

.
back at the fight,

Shoto: "Endeavor... my father. Didn't love my mother, her family sold her to him, he married her only to make someone who can wield two quirks. Me. At first when my siblings were born, he neglected them, seeing them as a failed product. Until finally, i was born, Ever since i could use my quirk at the age of 4, my father has trained me to be number 1, my mother hated it, she told him to stop, but of course, father didn't care. Mother lost control one day and splashed water on my left face, my 'fathers side'. She apologized to me, but my father payed money and forced her to be put in the mental hospital. My brother Touya Todoroki, left home... we don't know what happened to him, he might be dead for all he cares, but no. all he wants is to surpass all might..."

Shoto finished, and everyone went silent, both the heroes and villains couldn't believe their ears 'except two' a villain named Dabi, he knew what kind of scum Endeavor really is.
and the other one, is Izuku, He smiled at the confession.

he bent over, close to Endeavors ear and whispered.
"Congratulations, you have been repented."

Endeavor thrashed wildly, "COME BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT! FINAL FLASH! HELL SPIDER! PROMINENCE BURN!!" nothing came out, His quirk was nullified by Izuku, "One of the benefits of penance stare, your soul becomes unstable, making you quirkless."

"now.. Shoto, its your turn." Izuku snapped his fingers and Shoto was back from the trance.

Shoto: " What did you do to me?"
Rider: "i brought out your desires... your desire to see your father fall. but enough about him, its your turn... Remember Izuku midorya?"

Shoto and back at U.A. Izumi and Bitc-Bakugo, gasped.

Shoto: "w-what about him?"
Rider: "oh... you'll know soon, but first i have to go now. I smell scum in the air."

"GET AWAY FROM TODOROKI!" all might screamed, dropping from the sky cracking the ground,
"YOU WILL NOT HURT THIS BOY VILLAIN!"

Rider: "Hurt? Villain? that very rude coming from you Toshinori."
All Might: "how do you know me!"
Rider: "Izuku told me, just last night in the afterlife."

All Might moved extremely fast and actually grabbed Izuku by the collar.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!!" All Might screamed out loud his body shaking with anger, this thing just said his little boy Izuku was in the afterlife.

Rider: "Hes dead Toshinori, He died alone yesterday... he died because of the torture and pain he endured for many years."
All Might: "YOU LIE!"
Rider: "If i ain't?"
All Might: "IF your not lying then i will kill the ones who tortured him myself!"

Rider just laughed.

All Might: "Whats so funny?!"
Rider: "oh nothing, because the guard didn't kill the boy Toshinori."
All Might: "THEN WHO!"
Rider: "Why... It was you and your family of course."

with that Izuku pushed All Might with such force that he was thrown into a building,
Izuku got on his Motor Cycle and said out loud.

"Go check tartarus if you want to find out yourself."
Then Izuku sped off into the distance laughing out loud.

Reporter: "all might has a son? how come we didn't know about that?"
.

.

.

U.A.

"Izumi, you have a brother? and what does he mean Tartarus?" Tsuyu asked Izumi.
But Izumi had tears in her eyes.
Her brother? Dead? that cant be....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 CHAPS IN ONE DAY! JESUS AUTHOR STOP WITH THE JAZZ HANDS!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~