Prologue

Tsunade POV

I sigh tiredly and hold my head to my forehead trying to get rid of this terrible headache. Shizune wont even let me have any sake! "You look terrible." I look over at the window and fine Jiraiya sitting there with an amused smile on his face. "What do you want?" He walks over shrugging, "I'm just stopping by to see if you're having fun being the Hokage yet." I sigh quietly, "I wouldn't have to be the Hokage if she was still here. Hell sensei might still be alive if she was here in the village." His eyes sadden a little and he picks up one of the two pictures I have on my desk.

"Honestly I think a lot of the things that had happened would have turned out differently if she was here. Especially for Naruto and Sasuke those two would be completely different people from who they are today." I slam my hands on my desk, "Then we need to bring her back to the village." Jiraiya's jaw drops in disbelief, "What you can't be serious, after all these years?!" I cross my arms over my chest, "Oh I'm very serious, right now the village is to weak to defend itself if another village decides to attack. If we can get her back and on active duty, the other two will follow her lead. No one would be stupid enough to attack us, they saw what she was able to do on the battle field when she was 12 years old. And the reputation the other two had just adds to that, they are able to wipe out whole squads of S-ranked shinobi by themselves."

He frowns, "So what the only reason you even want to bring her back is for her to have to the villages dirty work again? To use her?" I look him in the eyes furious, "How dare you say that to me Jiraiya! I just want her here with me again damn it, safe!!" I wipe my eyes in my sleeve, "I can't imagine the things that she's had to go threw these last 13 years. Always having to look over you're shoulder, never knowing where an attack was going to come from. That's no way anyone should live Jiraiya, I want her here. I want to she the women that my God-daughter became because all of this." His eyes soften, "Trust me Tsunade I want to see her too but she's a master at covering her tracks. The only ones who could possible fine her wont be easily convinced to do so. They are bitter at the village for doing that to her after everything's she's done."

I sit back down thinking, "Then I'll assign this as a mission to Team 7."

"So you're going to throw people you know they care about at them. Who knew you could be so cruel Tsunade. But if you do this the elders won't be so happy about it, especially Danzo." I scoff and lean back, "There just going to have to get over it, I'm doing whats best for the village. Plus I'm the Hokage they're just there to give me advice when I need it." He puts the picture down with a chuckle, "Well hopefully this plan of yours does work." I frown, "What do you mean by that, do you think it will fail?" Jiraiya walks over to the window, "I mean there is a possibility that it could, Chiho and Akrame could refuse to help. But the major problem is we don't know how Akira turn out. She could hate the village to it's core now and that itself is a big problem."

I grab the photo of the 10 year old who was smiling widely in her anbu gear, mask pushed to the side of her head. That would be impossible you loved this village with every bone in your body, you could never hate it right?