Chapter 8

Akira Pov

I take a last bite of my of my apple, "Chiho, Akrame are you two ready." Chiho eats the last piece of toast coming over, and I hear Akrame cursing upstairs. "Have you guys seen my mask!?" I look around the living room spotting it on the couch, "Hey its down here!" Akrame comes running down the stairs grumbling causing me to snicker.

She glares at me and I hold my hands up in surrender teleporting to Granny Tsunade smiling cheekily. "We're here granny what's our mission?" Her eyes twitches but she hands me a scroll, "It's simple I need you to deliver this scroll to the Raikage," Chiho groans, "Oh come on I don't want to see that meat head."

I smirk a little, "Sending us in person smart." Granny chuckles a little, "Just go I expect you three back here in three days time." We teleport to the gate but before we go we hear yelling, "Chiho, Akrame, Akira wait!" Naruto comes running down the path with his team walking behind him, "Where are you guys going?"

"We have a mission." He looks up at me in awe, "Wait really what rank?!" Akrame smirks, "If you must know brat its S-ranked." He looks at her angrily, "I'm not a brat." I chuckle a little noticing Sasuke glaring at me, "A word Sasuke." He huffs and follows me a little way from the others, "So what's with the look, where you trying to kill me with your eyes."

"Did you know him?" I smile faintly and pull a old photo out of my pouch and hand it over to him, his eyes widen and shine a little. "I knew your Mom, Dad, Shisui, Itachi even you when you where a couple days old." He looks at me confused, "How....."

I'll probably get in trouble for this but oh well, "Because I'm you cousin Sasuke your parents where my Aunt and Uncle." Sasuke looks down at the photo then back at me, "So I have family." I smile faintly, "You do me and those to baka's over." To my surprise he walks over to me and hugs me burying his face in my stomach. I slowly wrap my arms around him and run my fingers threw his hair, "Akira we need to go!"

I sigh a little and detach myself from Sasuke, "Hey how about when I get back we talk." He nods his shirt moving a little and my expression darkens, I march up to Kakashi and pull him away from the others. "Where you going to tell me that Sasuke has the curse mark." I hiss out with venom causing him to sigh, "I was going to tell you today but you have a mission."

I run my fingers threw my hair, how could I have not notice myself I shouldn't need Kakashi to tell me. "Just keep a close eye on him until I get back I maybe able to remove it." He gives me a close eye smile, "There's no need to worry I've got this under control." Before I could say anything Akrame yells, "Akira stop flirting with Kakashi we need to gooo!!!"

My face heats up and I speed walk past everyone, Akrame and Chiho laughing behind me. I really hate them both sometimes.

Anko Pov

I eat my dango sitting next to Genma and Gai, right across from us sat Kurenai, Asuma, and Ibiki. "So you two actually saw her?" Kurenai looks down at her tea sadly, "She knew who we were it didn't seem like she cared though."

"That's impossible my youthful flower always cares for her friends." Genma sigh, "That's if she even considers us friends anymore considering how we turned on her as well." I stop eating my dango and sit it down remembering her heart broken expression when we looked away when the whole village was yelling at her. Asuma lets out the puff of smoke, "Well just have to talk to her then and apologize."

"Kakashi my friend come join us!!" Gai waves happily at Kakashi who was walking around with his hands in his pockets. I scoot over so he can sit next to me, "Hey has Akira talked to you at all." He hum's a little, "Ya we caught up over ramen yesterday before she was summoned by Lady Tsunade." I frown, "So she talks to you like normal?"

He pauses for a moment, "I wouldn't say like we use to Akira is different, I can't tell you if its good or bad." He stands, "She is less forgiving and the other two are more protective of her so if you approach her I would avoid getting on there bad side."

He leaves without another word and I huff, "Damn it that didn't help at all." Kurenai looks at all of us determined, "Then we have to do something for her to show her how sorry we are. We were wrong on how we treated her that day, she lost a lot more than any of us that day." We all agree with her and I chew on dango, will make it up to you don't worry Akira.

(Timeskip next day)

Akira Pov

After a day of being constantly teased by Chiho and Akrame we arrive at the gates of the Village Hidden in the clouds. The guards look us unease even more so when the notice our Anbu mask, "State your business Leaf ninja." I snort a little, "We have a message from the Fifth Hokage that we must deliver to the Raikage."

One of them grips there kunai tighter I can feel his chakra waver, "Y-Your Blackwolf aren't you." I smile and tilt my head, "That I am do I know you." His kunai begins to shake a little and the younger one looks at him confused, "Ichigo what's wrong." He gulps a little, "During The third shinobi war I was on mission with Lord Raikage and Killerbee on our way to take out the Feudal Lord when we ran into the Head of Anbu for the Leaf."

Oh so this was one of the guys with A and Bee, "And she took on Lord Raikage on by herself and won....." I watch them amused, "Would you believe I was 12 at the time I was surprised with myself." Akrame grunts in annoyance, "Okay we get it she's scares you can you just take us to the Raikage so we can get home."

"Ichigo you stay there I'll take them." I look at the teen slightly impressed well he's doing a decent job at hiding his fear. He leads us threw the village a lot of the older shinobi tensing with fear and anger watching us closely. Finally we get to the office I think and the wait outside for a moment, "BLACKWOLF!" A crashes threw the wall and I block his fist with my own hand but with how fast he came at me it sends us threw the building, and back outside.

He growls at me and I fake pout, "Awe and here I thought you would be happy to see me." I teleport behind him and rest a hand on my hip watching him threw my mask as lighting crackle all around him. I tilt my head at him my releasing half my chakra causing the ground to crack, "I would calm down if I were you if I was a pain in your as when I was 12 imagen me now...."