Chapter 11

Akira Pov

I pace around the living room, freaking out a little about Kakashi. Was he about to kiss me?! And why the hell is he that good looking this isn't right!! "Can you like stop pacing I'm trying to read." I look up at Chiho who was sitting on the couch with a book and hand, she must have seen my conflicted face. "All right come here."

I scramble over to her, "Now tell me what's wrong." I take a deep breath, "So after I split of from you and Akira to go talk to Sasuke I when with him to the training grounds. Cause you know I wanted to see how far him and Naruto have gotten. But the kids told me Kakashi always came late, so I decided to train them until Kakashi got there. An hour later he got there and I was about to leave but he said he wanted to talk and lead me away from the kids. I think he um......want to kiss me."

Chiho looks at me silently for a second, "HE DID WHAT!" I flinch a little, "THAT MEANS YOU HAVE SEEN HIS FACE." I lean back with a groan, "Chiho come on your not helping." She huffs a little, "We are coming back to that but did you want him to kiss you?"

I fiddle with the metal plate on my gloves, "I don't know I was on the run for so long and I'm scared..." I whisper at the end and Chiho places a hand on my shoulder, "Kakashi isn't Shizuka."

I close my eyes briefly, "I know that but what if he tries to protect me like he did...."

"Ahh shit are you emotional."

We both look over at Akrame who was standing by the front door with a box of Dango, my stomach growls a little. Akrame sighs and walks over to me opening the box, I grab a stick of dango savoring the taste. "So you want to fill me in Chiho." Akrame sits on the couch across from us and Chiho begins to explain what's wrong with me. "Look Akira if the baka makes a move just see where it goes your over thinking it to much."

Before I can say anything there's a knock on the door, I sense two different chakra's outside. I was going to go answer it when Chiho pushes me up on the couch and throws the door open.

"O-Oh hey Chiho is Akira here?" Chiho glares at the two, "Why the hell are you both here, you should be with your team and you should be torturing people with Ibiki."

"Please Chiho we just want to talk to Akira." Akrame was about to get up, but I shake my head and make my way over to the door. Kurenai and Anko both tense when I open the door a little wider, "It's okay Chiho I wont be long."

Chiho looks at me dead in the eyes and sighs, I take a few steps out and close the door behind me. I cross my arms over my chest, "What can I help you two with?" Kurenai looks at me a little nervous, "We where wanting to know if you wanted to go to the tea shop with us." Anko nods grinning widely, "Yea and we can eat tons of dango too!"

I raise a brow, "Okay well have fun I guess." Kurenai frowns a little, "You don't want to come."

"No I'm rather busy." Anko narrows her eyes, "Doing what exactly." I look at her blankly, "I don't need to explain anything to you two." That seems to piss Anko off but Kurenai grabs her arm, "We actually organized a get together of all our friends to welcome you back."

I laugh a little making them both confused, "You say friends when I don't have any they died 13 years ago. All of them so suddenly well except Kakashi which I'm thankful for." Kurenai looks down biting her lip and Anko grabs me by the collar of my shirt. Before she can say anything Chiho and Akrame where both on either side of me holding there weapons at some vital spots.

There eyes shifting to the Saishogan, "I suggest you let her go and leave before you piss us off anymore." Kurenai quietly grabs Akira arm, "Anko this isn't the way we should do things."

Anko takes a short breath then lets me go, they both look at me a little while longer before turning away and leaving. I watch them quietly for a moment, "Thanks for having my back you two."

"We've always got your back lets go inside." Just as we where another voice joins, "Am I interrupting something?" I freeze and slowly turn to my left to see Kakashi standing there with a close eye smile, "No you are not Hatake bye Akira!" They both rush inside slamming the door shut behind them....traitors.

I shake my head and turn towards him, "Shouldn't you be training your team?" He chuckles and walks closer, "My shadow clone is giving them the best training they can get. Now come on I want to show you something."

We walk side by side threw the town passing the tea shop, "Hey Kakashi, Akira come join us!!" We both stop and see Asuma waving us over, I shift on my feet with a frown. "Come on we don't have to stop." He tugs me along, "But Kashi there your friends....." He shrugs, "Your more important."

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and turn forwards so he doesn't see me blushing, "You think your smooth huh." His hand brushes against mine, "Not really." I roll my eyes smiling slightly, we walk in silences towards training ground 35.

"So what you had to show me is a training ground that I already knew about?" He shakes his head, "Its beyond the training ground just follow me." I groan dramatically causing him to grab my hand pulling me behind him. We walk about another 20 minutes into the forest when we get to a lake in a clearing, I look around the water in awe. "Kashi it's so pretty...."

"Yea it is..." I turn to him only to find him staring at me, "What?" He shakes his head, "Nothing wanna go for a swim?" I frown, "I didn't bring anything to swim in?" My eyes widen when he unzips his jonin vest then tugs his shirt over his head.

(I do not own this gif)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I do not own this gif)

Omg omg omg omg don't freak out Akira!

Kakashi removes his pants, pouches, headband and lastly his mask keeping his sharingan eye closed. He wasted no time running into the water.

He pops back up on the surface smiling slightly, that smile is gonna kill me.

"Well are you coming in?" I snap out of it and begin to strip. I've never really cared how others saw me, as long as I like how I look. I could feel Kakashi watching my every move though. I join him in the water, "So any reason u brought me out here? I assume its not just to swim. Which if I'm being honest is weird and surprising for you to do."

He smirks at me and grabs my arm being me closer to him. I don't fight him seeing as my brain is still processing what's going on.

He rest his hands on my hips and leans down stopping when our lips are only inches apart.

I think I forgot how to breath, "Im sure you notice I have feelings for you. Now the question is how you feel about me?" I swallow hard, "I-I-I......."

Ah fuck it, I wrap my arms around his neck and close the distance between us. Really hope I don't regret this